• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I don't think the post rate on his thread has ever been that bad before

And so much ****posting lmao

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
You guys spammed so much Shadic didn't get to reveal anything
we'll never know what characters are going to be in 3.6 and we're stuck playing 3.5 forever now

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Guys. I haven't heard back from Derrit with regards to my application.

1412728805136.gif

....I think he's dead which is the only logical conclusion to his lack of response.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
confirmt strong then moderator
@Player -0 @PootisKonga @ Saxophoneoftime Saxophoneoftime @Lizalfos @GHNeko
5 n00bs who didn't get to engrave their inner being onto the legendary page of 1337
seppuku is your only option

@ PlateProp PlateProp
yea **** you
read it and weeeeeeeeeeeep
Meiling's opinion doesn't matter

Besides if you were attractive Poo woulda said yes to your advances already :troll:

Also it turns out that Smash 4 wont recieve anymore balancing patches

Lmao at those people still thinking ninty will support smash 4 for a while

The PikMan

Smash Cadet
So back from my first tourney (1 Fish) - it was a lot more enjoyable and chill than I thought it would be, despite the implied bias towards Wii U sm4sh.

My friend I had just starting playing a couple of weeks ago was in my pool. He'd normally kick my *** but I managed to bring him down to 1 stock in both games. And with less SDs than ever I'd say this was a very good and progressive experience, especially with tons of 1v1 and 2v2 friendlies later. Oh and it was cool seeing Boss there too. His Diddy is so creative.

The only weird thing was that they had character counterpicks done before stage counterpicks. It's usually the other way around right?
Yea it's normally the other way but we wanted to test it this way to see if it resulted in any differences because there are so many characters that we sometimes see stage counterpicks getting nullifed by someone with a pocket character. Anyway, glad you had fun at the tournament! Sorry about you being put in the pool as your friend, if something like that happens in the future let the TOs know and it'll be fixed. As you go to more tournaments and people know who you are though you'll end up with the right seeding. Are you a part of the Capital Region Smash facebook group?

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

Besides if you were attractive Poo woulda said yes to your advances already :troll:

Last time I checked, Meiling was still PMS. Our opinions are law, while yours are void.
Poo has already said yes to me.
buddy don evan m/ wit me or ill wip yer booty m8 no teim no items no conceit

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
You weren't lying about Sakurai:

Sakurai: If we were to do something like tweak characters' customized special moves, then there'd be no end to it. But with that said, if there are any glaring issues, we may address them.

---That's because with customized special moves or items, you can only play with them enabled online with players who are in your friends list, isn't that right?

Sakurai: When playing with your personal friends, I think it's probably more interesting that you can almost cheat a little through customizing your character. *Laughs*
So Sakurai doesn't take the features he introduces into his game seriously, but some tournaments do.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

what the ****, ill kick yer ass m8

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
You weren't lying about Sakurai:

So Sakurai doesn't take the features he introduces into his game seriously, but some tournaments do.
Because the smash community really cares about creator intent

Actually we do, but only sometimes. The community is so divided that there isn't really a "we."

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
Yea it's normally the other way but we wanted to test it this way to see if it resulted in any differences because there are so many characters that we sometimes see stage counterpicks getting nullifed by someone with a pocket character. Anyway, glad you had fun at the tournament! Sorry about you being put in the pool as your friend, if something like that happens in the future let the TOs know and it'll be fixed. As you go to more tournaments and people know who you are though you'll end up with the right seeding. Are you a part of the Capital Region Smash facebook group?
Yep! Managed to join. And I don't mind my friend in my pool. It was nice to talk about a MU we both lost to.

Hopefully I can go to more PM/Wii U stuff in the future. Keep me posted on what day you guys decide is for smash weeklies or monthlies. Looking forward to 2 Fish!

Top Bottom