• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
***** i've been busy playing pso2 and watching anime.
breh
page 1337 is a once in a time experience
i can tell you right now
my life has changed in more than one way, JUST by posting on page 1337
what animes you about right now tho

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
everybody postin on page 1337

And i'm just sittin here wondering why my life is so much like HIMYM

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
breh
page 1337 is a once in a time experience
LIKE I GIVE A ****

i can tell you right now
my life has changed in more than one way, JUST by posting on page 1337
what animes you about right now tho
I'm currently watching Ace of Diamond, Hi-sCool! Sega Hard Girls, Parasyte the Maxim, World Trigger, Log Horizon, My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy, Yowapeda, and I just started Chi's Sweet Home back up today too.

I also started and finished 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku, a sex education anime aimed at 30 year old japanese virgins with the intention to teach 30 year old japanese virgins how to have sex with the intention of tackling the celibacy epidemic in japan. Very cute anime as well as very awkward. Seeing them talk about sexual positions and soft s&m made me giggle like a child.

I want to pick up Devil is a Part Timer again as well.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Oconee/Clemson area, and yous?
Greenville
LIKE I GIVE A ****

besides i posted on page 1338 which we all know is greater than 1337 lel

I'm currently watching Ace of Diamond, Hi-sCool! Sega Hard Girls, Parasyte the Maxim, World Trigger, Log Horizon, My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy, Yowapeda, and I just started Chi's Sweet Home back up today too.

I also started and finished 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku, a sex education anime aimed at 30 year old japanese virgins with the intention to teach 30 year old japanese virgins how to have sex with the intention of tackling the celibacy epidemic in japan. Very cute anime as well as very awkward. Seeing them talk about sexual positions and soft s&m made me giggle like a child.

I want to pick up Devil is a Part Timer again as well.
i know you give severely, SEVERELY, ****s. dont **** w/ me. what the hell is sega hard girls lool

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Greenville

i know you give severely, SEVERELY, ****s. dont **** w/ me. what the hell is sega hard girls lool
OH BOY

SEGA HARD GIRLS

IS AN ANIME

ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING SEGA

3 girls have joined a high school. These 3 girls are literally personifications of Sega's 3 main consoles. Mega Drive (See avatar and signature), Sega Saturn, and Dreamcast.

The story is that they have to enter games within the sega franchise and accomplish specific goals in order to earn medals so they can graduate. They need 100 medals to do so.

So like for the first 2 episodes, they went into the world of Virtua Fighter and had to defeat 100 enemies by working together. The catch? They each had ONE specific move/action from the virtual fighter series and needed to collaborate.

There are a million and one sega references and "in-jokes" aimed at the Sega faithful. There are also 100% pure japanese jokes that poke fun at japanese culture. It's a massive nostalgia trip for some as well as sega fanboy fanservice galore.

So far they've focused Virtua Fighter, Space Channel 5, Puyo Puyo, Border Break, and a mobile RPG they have atm (of which I cant remember.)

they've made golden axe jokes, dynamyte cop jokes, sakura wars jokes, pso2 jokes, had a cameo with sonic and eggman, make jokes about themselves (sega) and poked fun at themselves as well as poked fun at the concept of them leaving consoles to go multiplatform.

there is a lot of moemoe cutesy animation as the girls (sans mega drive) are extremely moe moe and teenager-ish. Mega drive is the smart, dorky, and slightly akward girl in the group. there is also tons and tons of slapstick and they also do kansai style humor as well a lot with Sega Saturn as the tsukkomi vs Mega Drive & Dreamcast as the boke, so Sega Saturn ends up getting picked on a lot as a result. (Though Mega Drive's doesnt really act like an idiot, but she does things that are absurd and silly which is why im more or less labeling her as a boke.)

I could go on and on about the series, but all and all it's a magnificant love letter to Sega otaku everywhere, and even more so if you're familiar with japanese culture so you can understand the jokes that mix in sega's history with japan's culture and history.

9/10 would only recommend to sega otaku

if you're interested, they have episodes on crunchyroll and the episodes are 10-11 mins long.

just be warned tho, the moe moe power level is intense. i can only tolerate it for the writing and humor.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I got a post on the #1337 page but it was only to post that video of games that need a HD remake. Also all I've been doing is playing GG XRD and trying to grind out some character trials, arcade mode and just finished watching story mode all in English.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
@ Leafeon Leafeon I have zero actual plans other than that I want go go to at least Milwaukee (for family) chigaco, florida, and Texas.

Someone should make me chocolate chip cookies

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I still have zero plans, it's more of a "I want to do a smash road trip this or next summer" sort of thing
tbh ideally melee would be at evo and I'd end the trip with that, no idea though. I've got too much real life stuff on my plate to set time/money aside for a fantasy smash road trip right now lol.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'll travel for smash if people are willing to house me and provide enough alcohol that I forget my ****ty life every night :colorful:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
I still have zero plans, it's more of a "I want to do a smash road trip this or next summer" sort of thing
tbh ideally melee would be at evo and I'd end the trip with that, no idea though. I've got too much real life stuff on my plate to set time/money aside for a fantasy smash road trip right now lol.
ah, i thought it was you travelling to visit family or something (i missed all the context posts preceding it).

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Someone expand my beer palette, I'm bored of college beers

Edit: Mech you're beautiful babe

Last edited:
Top Bottom