• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Oh, my bad
But aren't damage and knockback/hitstun related?
yea but you could compensate for knock back but doing this would make the shine have no shield stun and completely destroy foxes on shield game and take all the fun out of fox for the people that play fox for his shield pressure.
@techs That even feels insignificant.

SDI multiplier of 20 on u-air maybe?

Edit: We could always give Fox Fire Bird
give fox melee pichu's tech rolls it makes a difference

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Can we stop with the spacie talk? We've been there at least a trillion times. The next spacie thread is scheduled to appear in approximately 3 hours, and it will be the same stuff on repeat: make PM for PM players and not Melee spacie mains. PMDT knows, and yes the issue needs to be addressed but holy **** can we like go a day without mentioning fox and instead maybe talk about how awesome waveland lasers are with wolf??

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
but if we talk about wolf's waveland lasers are cool, we'll just get depressed over the fact some people in the PMBR want to remove all airdodge cancels in the game just because they don't feel it fits.

We should talk about how cool Diddy is

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Oh. I need to post before this page goes away.

A character who can jump huh.
*Counts the amount of characters that can jump* U-um... that narrows it down to...

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
why not remove Fox's laser entirely so he has to approach, that's the part of his game most people seem to not mind watching. Replace it with some kind of tool to get out of bad situations since his approach isn't all it is made out to be. Though depending on how he is compensated this would potentially make him lose multiple matchups in melee (Falcon, Sheik, Marth, Jiggs, Would improve matchups in favor of a few low tiers too) much less PM. Idk, it seems like the PMDT want to reach a middle-ground between PAL and NTSC, and that sounds perfectly fine to me. Also 1337 I guess?

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Replace Fox's neutral B with a shine that hits and make downB shine not hit

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
'Murica's goverments and legal system need to get their **** together. For real.
Makes me wish I could do something without going balls deep and derailing school and my personal life.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Woah slow down people don't hog posts on this page, leave some for others

*ahem*, don't mind me.
Look at me I'm taking three posts and don't give a ****

Reminder that there are only 40 spots on this page take them while you can

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID