• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Someone expand my beer palette, I'm bored of college beers

Edit: Mech you're beautiful babe
Sam Adams is always a good decision. My personal favorites are Cherry Wheat, Blackberry Ale, and the original. Also, if you ever find it, give Hobgoblin a shot. Best dark beer I've had next to Guinness.

Want a good cider? Give Strongbow a swig. Dry taste but it dances in your mouth and makes out with your taste buds.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I agree with this new P:M theme. It is actually usable now.

I might just pick a color for my text that only looks good in this theme.

Edit: Accidentally picked the lighter purple from the scheme that is used for the like and reply buttons. At least it matches now.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Sam Adams is always a good decision. My personal favorites are Cherry Wheat, Blackberry Ale, and the original. Also, if you ever find it, give Hobgoblin a shot. Best dark beer I've had next to Guinness.

Want a good cider? Give Strongbow a swig. Dry taste but it dances in your mouth and makes out with your taste buds.
Thanks man. Idk how I feel about dark beers though, I'm having a few Guinness extra stouts and the taste confuses me, lol

Lizalfos

Smash Master
and now you're 1 step closer to not being anon
Nobody is safe after the selfies. Facebook already can identify you in a picture, even if you aren't a user yourself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edit: I'm trying to apply to get into a thing for academics. I feel like writing applications is just a contest of who can create the best guise of success. One of the questions asks what have I organized or led? How many 15 year olds have led or organized anything? Should I grossly over exaggerate the role I had in something? That seems wrong. This is one of the times I wish that I ran for student council, because then this would be easy. Everything extracurricular seems to exist solely to boost college applications, and that sickens me. I feel like if I did the things I really wanted to outside of school, I wouldn't be competitive with the plentiful amount of kids that are academically successful.
TL;DR Future is spookie gais, what if u aren't special like ur mommie told you D:

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I agree with this new P:M theme. It is actually usable now.

I might just pick a color for my text that only looks good in this theme.

Edit: Accidentally picked the lighter purple from the scheme that is used for the like and reply buttons. At least it matches now.
What is this font? I want it

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Thanks man. Idk how I feel about dark beers though, I'm having a few Guinness extra stouts and the taste confuses me, lol
Yeah, Guinness has an acquired taste to it. There are times where I can't really drink it unless I've had quite a few beers in me. Hobgoblin though, that **** goes down smooth as lace. Definitely try to find it.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
#2020visioncrew
you gotta look through a lens to see? *****.
gtfo outta here with that glasses bull****

Yeah, Guinness has an acquired taste to it. There are times where I can't really drink it unless I've had quite a few beers in me. Hobgoblin though, that **** goes down smooth as lace. Definitely try to find it.
The more I had of it, the more I enjoyed it. I guess that's how it usually goes. I'll look out for Hobgoblin.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
@ Lizalfos Lizalfos you're pretty smart for a 15 year old
Can I get your letter of recommendation :p
Scrubs can you even read my post colour on the pm theme
Wasn't hard, but I bet it strained my eyes, which, you know, leads to PERMANENT LOSS OF EYESIGHT according to people who have synthesised expert opinions due to the innate knowledge granted to them as it was their destiny to save the world from a world of unfashionable glasses and ensure that all who had ever read an informative and factual source of information wouldn't undermine THE TRUTH.
...And thats why I can't stand the wives tale that eyestrain=eyedamage.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
This last page or so is really boring, most people block custom post colors for their sanity anyway.

My brawl disk is broke, I'm going to have to learn to USB load this break >.>
@LTROwen I see u lurking Owen lol.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Custom post colours are great. I don't have to look for your name or avatar if I know what garish colour you post in.

PMS assemble!

Last edited:

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I had a chinese cartoon dream, it had a story and all. Rooftop Run started playing before I woke up. I need to dream more often.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
alright ladies n gents (just gents, lets be real), i got the ****

2 nudes so far ready. censored, but still wonderin if i should risk gettin banned by puttin em up here.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
All this talk about text colors

My first born to whoever came up with this option

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
alright ladies n gents (just gents, lets be real), i got the ****

2 nudes so far ready. censored, but still wonderin if i should risk gettin banned by puttin em up here.
Don't post them here, post them to /r/Kappa they legit don't care

Just title it "random smasher nudes leak"

Last edited:
Top Bottom