• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
If only I ever managed to load a stream, I'd let you know. ****ing twitch not working on any of my browsers or computers, except like once a week when it decides to be nice.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I'm sure if all the boys and girls of the PM Social Thread put their hands together and clap, Plate can make make it out of pools!
You just have to believe!
Yeah right, there's no way PMS could agree like that

Also @~Dad~ , I bet by some random cosmic fate we end up in the same pool

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Debating if should change ava to grill of mine @ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er whatchu thinkin I should do bruhbruh

@ This Guy! This Guy!
Wanna play pm sometime? It would be cool to practice with some people every once in a while.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I mean that's what it's widely considered to be, personally I think ps2 is more neutral, but there's a reason 9/10 times xanadu picks smashville for starters
That's fair enough (though Xanadu is dumb), and I like big stagelists, but Jesus, dude. New Norfair is an abortion - that stage promotes platform camping like nothing else, it's impossible to move around smoothly, and just feels gross to play on. I don't mind Metal Cavern (how could I, I'm a Bowser main), but everyone seems to hate it for some reason.

Skyloft is problematic because it's just another stage that you *must* ban against Fox. The platforms are also, once again, just awful.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Metal cavern feels weird when you go for grabs/tilts on the slop or you're a projectile character. I love how the stage looks tho.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I'll become part of my scene when someone decides they want to drive out to Seffner to get me lmao

ETA: I ate a ****load of beans for dinner and breakfast. I am demolishing this public restroom.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Ez want to ironman mm sometime?

Haven't actually played a real person for a bit though.

Still need ESAM to ironman me :c
hmmmm maybe
I'll become part of my scene when someone decides they want to drive out to Seffner to get me lmao

ETA: I ate a ****load of beans for dinner and breakfast. I am demolishing this public restroom.
Just blow up your parents bathroom
Am changing ava
New rule
If you pms and get a grill
Must change ava to grill for x amount of time

Last edited:

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman

Has this bugged anyone else? I mean really, whenever the wizards/whatever are busy doing a wavy motion and saying a spell, some *** with a pistol could kill them faster than the first syllable of "avada"
Stopped reading after firts paragraph
READ THE BOOKS
somebody make me a crimmus pac-man
NVM Binary 2 gawdlike anyways

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
If only I ever managed to load a stream, I'd let you know. ****ing twitch not working on any of my browsers or computers, except like once a week when it decides to be nice.
Use Livestreamer, pleb. Runs so much better than Twitch.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Debating if should change ava to grill of mine @ PMS | Tink-er PMS | Tink-er whatchu thinkin I should do bruhbruh

@ This Guy! This Guy!
Wanna play pm sometime? It would be cool to practice with some people every once in a while.
I don't have netplay... or a computer... or internet... or any transportation.... anything really. I'm pretty much stuck in Oconee. I'd love to play one of these times though if it's ever possible. :/

Last edited:

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/...eet-fighter-4-ver-104-translated-patch-notes/
Dee Jay

• Far-standing HP -- On counter-hit, regardless if this move lands on a standing, crouching or aerial opponent, it Will cause the same blowback knockdown state.
• LK Double Rolling Sobat -- Has lower-body invincibility from start-up to end of active frames; advantage on-block changed from -3F to -4F.
• EX Jack Knife Maximum -- Expanded hitbox to cover lower area, making it easier to hit characters with lower crouching hurtboxes.
• EX Machinegun Upper -- Lesser blowback distance on-hit.

Edit: Found bigger banner

This is what happens when you main black people in Crapcom games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom