• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
You gotta learn to multitask so you can make out with meiling. He'll be your grill and you'll be his 3dpd.

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
I love the fact that this team put so much emphasis on costumes! I have always wanted nintendo to put this much focus on the costumes! This game brings them to their FULL and COMPLETE potential!:D

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of street fighter and loomanarty....

Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh :) :seuss:
:mad:
Capcom tryin' 2 butter me up
I want gameplay damnit

Please. Being full of it is part of being a living thing.
Humans are just particularly skilled at that.
No shame there.
Is this aimed at me? Bruh, the only thing i'm full of is s***...... brb gots to take a bump

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Is this aimed at me? Bruh, the only thing i'm full of is s***...... brb gots to take a bump
That is exactly what I meant.
About our entire species, so no, not just you.
With Mech's baritone/bass that's mediocre for singing(used to be able to do that well, but not now) but made for impressions, we'll be amazing
Fixed. Terrible if in a choir, terrific if in the role of a character.
Am best suited for stuff like pulling Optimus Prime or Amon copycatting.

...Skype, though?

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Got a white controller
I'm part of the cool kids' club now
Though I miss my black one

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
I think I get what you're trying to say, but really, there's not much else to say, I was never really good at street fighter anyway lol.

I made post in the bathroom btw..... just letting it be known..

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
You mean my Bowser where you picked MK so you could literally D-Throw tech chase the whole match :denzel:?
I was wolf the one time you played him...?

Edit
If I did that u needed that cause bowser is ass
How many characters
Dont say more than 20

Last edited:

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Was finally able to consistently beat my one buddy in Melee last night who always, always beats me. It was awesome, I know what he does to my body now and I can avoid all the dumb things he gets on me, causing me to win.

Also I completely defecated on my one bud in 64. I was Falcon dittoing him on Dreamland, and like I would get U-Air strings that would end with him right above a platform. I would land on the platform, right above him while he's still in the air, and U-Smash to restart the U-Air string lol.

And for the combo that ended the big game, he was on the right platform of Dreamland and I was above and to the right of him. I aerial Falcon Kick into him on the platform, he flies right, offstage, so I jump backwards and D-Air spike him for the kill. It looked crazy. I popped off so hard rofl. Before the match started he said "Okay, this is for all the marbles." After the match, he said "REMATCH ME! REMATCH ME!" and I said "**** NO DUDE THAT WAS FOR ALL THE MARBLES!"

64 is LITERALLY perfect.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Mech, if you can sing in Optimus's voice, i'll love you forever
I can try, but I don't quite have the 'timbre' that Mr. Cullen does when I try for characters, not yet.

Can probably do a close-enough type of thing, maybe. Slow/sad/grieving songs would probably be what I would do most with that one; OP is basically always crying behind that ever-constant poker face of his, though you can instantly tell by how he sounds/speaks. Here's a tune of him in audio form(IMO):
...You get the idea.

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Finished my last paper for this semester.

Now I get to wait until Wednesday to take a final.

Yippee.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
so is there a PM launcher file that doesn't crash? i haven't had access to ADDONS or the UPDATE function as it crashes. The only way to bypass the crash is to quickly press PLAY as the launcher loads. Am i missing something?

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Damn Melee Hell actually got milk tea to complain about them.
I personally love the cancer that is Melee hell, I think it's hilarious. @ MechWarriorNY MechWarriorNY knows what I'm talking about

Top Bottom