• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
DmC Definitive Edition and Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition only for PS Quadruple and Xbone? No PC versions? Capcom ;_;

Also I hope 4SE doesn't suck. Frankly I don't see how the original game is salvageable.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Melee hell, aka melee social? or am i thinking some thing else.
It's the Facebook group made in response to the melee social mods becomeing nazi mods, in the group specifically made for just general discussion that was from the community, that shouldn't go in the MIOM fb page, because clutter.
it's a group made because they wanted to **** post harder than the **** post group was letting them

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
My dad wanted me to help him with a Word Document he was gonna print out, like a Merry Christmas thing he was gonna send to his customers.

****in' COMIC SANS yo

Player -0

Smash Hero
I was wolf the one time you played him...?

Edit
If I did that u needed that cause bowser is ***
How many characters
Dont say more than 20
This guy lives 5 mins from me
And he wont even play me
This is going no where
Hes just bored
I know fo' sho' you played MK one time vs. bad bowser.

I live more than 5 mins and am schooling hard (maybe).

All of the characters. Your IC's cannot escape this iron man.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
@ Hinichii.ez.™ Hinichii.ez.™ won't play 20+ characters b/c @ Player -0 Player -0 mains the random button.

If this does happen I'm gonna show up. I want to play at least 2 sets with ez. Just tell my dad that you are 17.

Working on my time management and my Caucasian tiger parents aren't recognizing my hard work.
Banishing them to my labyrinth of riddles soon.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm down to 5 character Iron man MM anyone else in the PMS cult, only afraid of Meiling

Not going out to the rest of the social thread though >.> I'd get bopped by a lot of the regulars

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Just got through playing Omega USFIV

****ing Deejay is just a regular character now lol

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
@ Hinichii.ez.™ Hinichii.ez.™ won't play 20+ characters b/c @ Player -0 Player -0 mains the random button.

If this does happen I'm gonna show up. I want to play at least 2 sets with ez. Just tell my dad that you are 17.

Working on my time management and my Caucasian tiger parents aren't recognizing my hard work.
Banishing them to my labyrinth of riddles soon.
2 regular sets...?

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Just got through playing Omega USFIV

****ing Deejay is just a regular character now lol
So I've heard lol
i wanna play someone on the social thread, i wanna i wanna i wanna
I'll fite u m8. Wi-fi rigth? Give me a few days I'll let you know.

Just realized that you're in Canada, the lag well be real but I'm willing to try.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Yes, so I can practice striking. Idk if you are concerned that that would take too long or whatever.
I wasnt sure if you were about to pull a iron man on me
We can play as many as you want, it doesnt matter to me.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Melee Hell is my absolute favorite. It constantly supplies me with new dank memes.
I think his first name is ryan
Think
I think
Idk
Thought I saw his facebook before
Edit
Jesus someone teach me how to take good and fast selfies

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Falco cleanly wins ivy matchup right?
-0 says that bair makes it rough for Falco and Ivy gets ez setups into up b, along with controlling platforms.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Falco could literally spam shlasers and fsmash when ivy gets close for the entire set

It's a good thing that they have this mindset of never wanting to waste those solarbeams

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I like the sound of shlasers.

Sounds like a criminal offense.

Shlasing is punishable by law with 3 years of having to watch Falcon vs Bowser on FD

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I will, but one day I will style on a Falco with my terrible Kirby.

I honestly believe Falco will always have all winning or only slightly annoying matchups in this game. P-0 wants me to have Shiek as secondary, now that she is good, but Falco is as good as ever after the 3.5 Spacie uprising.

I'm ultimately going to get better than P-0 if he doesn't stick to one main real quick. This baby Azen bs isn't gonna last forever.

People who say this is project matchup are really diluting themselves.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
project matchup? Is this the place where I find my soulmate? I'm glad I came here.

Edit:
Hard question.
If you had to pick between a bag of Twix and a bag of Reese's which would you take?

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I will, but one day I will style on a Falco with my terrible Kirby.

I honestly believe Falco will always have all winning or only slightly annoying matchups in this game. P-0 wants me to have Shiek as secondary, now that she is good, but Falco is as good as ever after the 3.5 Spacie uprising.

I'm ultimately going to get better than P-0 if he doesn't stick to one main real quick. This baby Azen bs isn't gonna last forever.

People who say this is project matchup are really diluting themselves.
If you got a solid character, just wait till you find some problematic MUs. Then pick someone out.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
I was leaning towards twix too myself, but mostly because I absolutely hate how Reese's wraps their candy. It's like, just as bad as starburst and then they also have the wrapping on the bottom of the candy that you have to take off after that. So annoying.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Twix is a poor man's Milky Way.
Who would want cardboard center in place of nougat? Reese's every day.
- - ------------- - -
>Spacies
>Problems
heh

Top Bottom