• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/...eet-fighter-4-ver-104-translated-patch-notes/
Dee Jay

• Far-standing HP -- On counter-hit, regardless if this move lands on a standing, crouching or aerial opponent, it Will cause the same blowback knockdown state.
• LK Double Rolling Sobat -- Has lower-body invincibility from start-up to end of active frames; advantage on-block changed from -3F to -4F.
• EX Jack Knife Maximum -- Expanded hitbox to cover lower area, making it easier to hit characters with lower crouching hurtboxes.
• EX Machinegun Upper -- Lesser blowback distance on-hit.

Edit: Found bigger banner

This is what happens when you main black people in Crapcom games.
Yep unless you play Dudley if you consider him black. I don't play Capcom games so I'm good lol.

EDIT: IDK how to feel about this lolol this should of been the standard before.

Last edited:

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
Yes

Depends what you are looking for though tbh. But the answer is yes
Well, I have only played melee a handful of times...(Im sorry guys) but I enjoyed what I have played... Also I played the crap out of every smash game except melee! Do you think what I have described to you show I will like the game or not?

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I found an emote for lurking

┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

Last edited:

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Yep unless you play Dudley if you consider him black. I don't play Capcom games so I'm good lol.
Dudley supposedly of Indian descent, supposedly, don't quote me on that. In all honesty I don't really think capcom hates black people but I'm 110% convinced that they don't what this character to be good.

Soooo yea Illuminati confirmed

Edit:

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh wow I've been here a year
When'd that happen

I could've spent that time being productive instead of hanging around with you ****heads

jk ilu guys <3

[url]
[/url]

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I am probably going to be downloading this later tonight is it better than smash 4?
you'll get a lot of bias from this thread because it's project M threads.

As the one person here who probably plays smash 4 more than PM i can assuredly tell you that PM is indeed better than smash 4

joking aside, project m will feel heavier and more difficult at first, but the more you play it with people, the better you get and the game gets more enjoyable.

I've been playing smash 4 more lately but anytime I go back to P.M it always feels extremely fluent and far more impressive.

Last edited:

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have only played melee a handful of times...(Im sorry guys) but I enjoyed what I have played... Also I played the crap out of every smash game except melee! Do you think what I have described to you show I will like the game or not?
You've nothing to lose from trying it out, the community is pretty great and the PMDT have put alot of time and love into the game. Give it a shot, it's definitely more than worth the minimal effort it takes to try, and you may find yourself really enjoying what's been done!

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I've decided that I will become an architect and build the ultimate smash venue.

Give me your money smashboards

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Dudley supposedly of Indian descent, supposedly, don't quote me on that. In all honesty I don't really think capcom hates black people but I'm 110% convinced that they don't what this character to be good.

Were the push back changes nerfs? On paper they looked like buffs, although that give him less corner carry.

Idk, I like the game but I'm booty at it. Abel is husbando but if I ever dove into the game seriously I'd probably play ken, if I wanted to put a lot of time into it I'd try to learn viper or decapre.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'll rock PMS in my title and in events as part of my tag, but not getting a name change, I like having a nice looking name too much

zman804

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna buy an XBone but holy **** I need to go to a KI weekly and learn Riptor. GOAT fighting game character. Riptor for clone engine.

Vashimus

Smash Master
The new KI pretty much surprised everyone with how fun and solid it is despite not being made by Rare. I gotta hand it to Microsoft for not ****ing it up.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Edit:
Speaking of street fighter and loomanarty....

Yeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh :) :seuss:

Last edited:

Ramz289

Smash Journeyman
Storm is bae so she doesn't count

Were the push back changes nerfs? On paper they looked like buffs, although that give him less corner carry.

Idk, I like the game but I'm booty at it. Abel is husbando but if I ever dove into the game seriously I'd probably play ken, if I wanted to put a lot of time into it I'd try to learn viper or decapre.
Push back change is a fix to a "buff" he got.
EX MGU pops the opponent up higher to make landing dash ultra easier ( already made easier AE but likes catering scrubs) but puts them further away when they come down, so now ex mgu dash U2 is inconstant but easier.

light sobat buff is them reverting a nerf that never should of happend

Like Ves said, took them 5 year to give him a goddamn reversal

st.hp buff idk what to say about that, looks good on paper but the hitbox is still booty butt cheeks
I don't even play this game any more idk why im so mad
Yeah Dekappa's cool, i wanted to main her in Ultra, started practicing piano inputs with Honda in preparation. Then they released the change log and I saw how bad they did Deejay, I just didn't want to play this game anymore.

omg i stopping now or i'll keep talking crap

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Please. Being full of it is part of being a living thing.
Humans are just particularly skilled at that.
No shame there.

Top Bottom