• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I just checked out Lunchables's post history to see some of his earlier posts (cause I'm crazy), and I found out that he was a leet PMBR Brawl hacker?!?!?1
But alas, page 1337 is forever gone. I should have saved a space on it for something like this.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
alright ladies n gents (just gents, lets be real), i got the ****

2 nudes so far ready. censored, but still wonderin if i should risk gettin banned by puttin em up here.
u w8 m8
All this talk about text colors

My first born to whoever came up with this option
ill take that regardless
I want to sleep. It's just 2hard. 2 many buttons
Down B is way too hard for me
Just let @ SpiderMad SpiderMad get behind you, and put his hands over yours, so when he pushes, you can push to.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
What it looks like when you can bring one sheet of notes to finals
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/50/1418585736-imag0229.jpg

Note all the things !
The back side is pretty much the same

I'll have forgotten everything by tomorrow night though.
Here's my nextlevel sophmore year finals strats. One piece of paper for notes, thermodynamics/quantum-mechanics/organic-chemistry final... YEAH RIGHT.

3D Glasses (the old red/blue kind not polarized glasses obvi) + Blue thin highlighter + light red ballpoint pen. If I close one eye I have one set of notes, when I close the other I have an entirely different set. My professor said it was clever enough that she would allow it, and I got a super baller 93% on my final :smirk:

Also, a tip for actually writing the notes, do the highlighter first then the red pen. It will be easier to not see the blue notes than it will be to not see the red.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Wait what changed about the PM theme?

And why is everyone talking about post color?

All I know is people who use dark blue are the reincarnation of Lucifer.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Th-thanks
It's okay Marth needs to watch his weight so he stays pretty
Merry birthmas!
Wait what changed about the PM theme?

And why is everyone talking about post color?

All I know is people who use dark blue are the reincarnation of Lucifer.
Archangel dark Angel lend me thy light, through death's veil till we have heaven in sight

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Here's my nextlevel sophmore year finals strats. One piece of paper for notes, thermodynamics/quantum-mechanics/organic-chemistry final... YEAH RIGHT.

3D Glasses (the old red/blue kind not polarized glasses obvi) + Blue thin highlighter + light red ballpoint pen. If I close one eye I have one set of notes, when I close the other I have an entirely different set. My professor said it was clever enough that she would allow it, and I got a super baller 93% on my final :smirk:

Also, a tip for actually writing the notes, do the highlighter first then the red pen. It will be easier to not see the blue notes than it will be to not see the red.
Do you have a pic of your paper? I've always gone with just writing small as possible with a pen, and drawing lines to separate any sections

Last edited:

JOE!

Smash Hero

Has this bugged anyone else? I mean really, whenever the wizards/whatever are busy doing a wavy motion and saying a spell, some ass with a pistol could kill them faster than the first syllable of "avada"

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
alright ladies n gents (just gents, lets be real), i got the ****

2 nudes so far ready. censored, but still wonderin if i should risk gettin banned by puttin em up here.
I wouldn't and this is coming from a person who got banned before. I hope you gonna give us the hookups on twitter or something.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Do not want.
Has this bugged anyone else? I mean really, whenever the wizards/whatever are busy doing a wavy motion and saying a spell, some *** with a pistol could kill them faster than the first syllable of "avada"
When magic does everything for you and the whole of society, you don't bother with technology.

In fact their society would look down upon a wizard using nonmagic user weapons instead of their inherent magical abilities.

One of the themes of Harry Potter is how the wizarding world thinks it's hot **** above everyone else. There is even a Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office at the Ministry of Magic preventing people from enchanting everyday objects.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
There were "spells" or w/e (they were non-verbal i think) that they had to defend themselves from being disarmed with. Can't do that with a pistol, so in a 2v1 scenario or anything with large groups fighting, you'd lose your gun after killing maybe 1 and die to the first death spell flung your way, whereas with a wand you can stop yourself from even being disarmed.
I guess maybe you could get some cool duel wielding action going on for the best of both worlds tho

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
If I was worth 72 mil, oh my god. Id end up giving it away
I'd just buy a tiny house on mission beach in San Diego (same body of water as seaworld) get myself a rowing shell, set aside enough to live off of comfortably and just probably donate a lot, fund smash events, fly people around for them, etc.

Of course I'd need motivation to ever amount to being worth that much lol.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
A little pissed that I haven't had this new GC controller for a week and I've already worn down the R button into a sticky button. Looks like it's time to Frankenstein this **** together or something. :/

Top Bottom