• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I don't really like Candy that much, although I'd have to say Caramel Milky-ways, 3-musketeers, and twix ice-cream bars are top tier. its hard to go bad with chocolate.
I take back what I said, muskateers most the time sucks.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I didn't say anything like that. someone just said that they had bad "close burst" options. Which is false.

Falco is a good character and undeniably so
But that doesn't mean the others suck lol
The thing about Falco is that he has garbage run speed, and his shffls don't go very far. What I meant by burst range was how close you have to be to him before he can hit you.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Project M Sweets Social now.

Nilla Wafers are a godsend.

Prove me wrong

You can't

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm a fan of Take 5 and Mounds. Gotta have my coconut fix!
I've always hated coconut. Recently though I tried a Mounds cause the front desk at the Justice/Corrections building had a candy jar with them. All this time I've been missing out in a good slice of life.

Can't suplex anything if you've got butterfingers.

View attachment 32918
Guess I have to switch to spears....

Oh wait.

MW6mGL.gif

SpiderMad

Smash Master
@ Hylian Hylian is today the day you're ready for the early aerial challenge streaming to commence?

Otherwise, can anybody point me in the direction of where or whom to find that has recording equipment, and is willing to pursue technical endeavors that I believe can never be anywhere close to consistently used by humans (let alone PM players)?

Last edited:

~Dad~

part time gay dad
@ Hylian Hylian is today the day you're ready for the early aerial challenge streaming to commence?

Otherwise, can anybody point me in the direction of where or whom to find that has recording equipment, and is willing to pursue technical endeavors that I believe can never be anywhere close to consistently used by humans (let alone PM players)?
I've been practicing sh fair waveland with squirtman and I love it. As soon as I get my wii working again I'll do your thing and record the thing and post the thing on the youtubes.

EDIT: practiced at a friend's place idk what's wrong with my wii right now

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
No.

You knew you were wrong when you made that post.
Please.

Candy that gets completely stuck in your teeth is a no-no for me
>Not liking Twizzlers
>In the Year 2014

For shame.

At least tell me you're talking about the twizzler twists and not the pull and peel variant.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
No.

You knew you were wrong when you made that post.
Please.

Candy that gets completely stuck in your teeth is a no-no for me
For Twizzlers? Really? You're thinking of Taffy, or Starbursts. And I fear Popcorns ability to get lodged into my gums between teeth more than all of them. And eating Panda Express (or certain other mall food oriental variants) makes me and my teeth feel like I just ate tons of candy more so than eating candy; because it's candy.

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium

I'll get to them eventually, can't/wont record until tomorrow around noon at the earliest
I refuse to keep going with the Ike thing though >.>

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

I work early tomorrow, we'll set up a time though. Maybe tomorrow night. PMS can watch me attempt as well.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Where the 3 musketeers, Crunch and Milky Way fans at? Also on candy I'm not too terribly picky expect for that I really dislike whoopers or whatever you pronounce them and almond joy and liquorice or how you pronounce it.

Also I can't believe I haven't seen this yet but yeah can't wait for tomorrow to grab Elphet Valentine. This is a treat to watch especially if you into these two characters like I am.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
For Twizzlers? Really? You're thinking of Taffy, or Starbursts. And I fear Popcorns ability to get lodged into my gums between teeth more than all of them. And eating Panda Express (or certain other mall food oriental variants) makes me and my teeth feel like I just ate tons of candy more so than eating candy; because it's candy.
Taffy and starburst are the same, twizzlers isn't an exception but it is not as much as those two, it still gets stuck in the crown of my teeth
and I dislike popcorn because of how much salt is always on it and that as well.
It's not really the gingiva I'm worried about though, it's when it actually gets stuck in the crown and it irritates me to no end until I can find a pick or something to get it out with

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Taffy and starburst are the same, twizzlers isn't an exception but it is not as much as those two, it still gets stuck in the crown of my teeth
and I dislike popcorn because of how much salt is always on it and that as well.
It's not really the gingiva I'm worried about though, it's when it actually gets stuck in the crown and it irritates me to no end until I can find a pick or something to get it out with
And apples and so forth. I actually had to visit the dentist once though from a Popcorn kernel getting super stuck in my gum like I mentioned, in which she spent 20 seconds to grab it out.

I HATE salt, as in how it's applied to stuff too willy-nilly. I get my fries without salt, and places like McD's or Wendy's will salt your fries to the point that you can't finish'em without getting like a salt induced migraine or stomach ache.

There was a story of a guy drinking a bottle of soy sauce and went into a coma from the salt in-take, luckily survived without any permanent injury. It's also funny/scary how Alchohol poisoning works, and to a lesser extent on the rare occasion that you can also OD on Vitamin A (though it's not apparent if it can kill you or not https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2005...ir-ill-fated-mapping-journey-during-1911-1914 ; not that I'm knowledgable on any of this).

Oh and I forgot to say my dreams today after finally getting a long sleep to have some.
I was hugging someone for some reason. It's becoming more apparent I need a girl friend lol.
And then another was me at my local lake with a bunch of animals that I discovered could talk, and then I pulled out my phone and it of course took like 10 seconds to get the video recording started, then after it did I pointed it at some of them and they were talking and I was asking them questions but I also wanted to record the Snake to talk or something and then my alarm went off.
I have no clue what in my life would have provoked the talking animals one. Maybe me just missing the times I would be outside.

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
And then another was me at my local lake with a bunch of animals that I discovered could talk, and then I pulled out my phone and it of course took like 10 seconds to get the video recording started, then after it did I pointed it at some of them and they were talking and I was asking them questions but I also wanted to record the Snake to talk or something and then my alarm went off.
I have no clue what in my life would have provoked the talking animals one.
You wanted to ask the Foxes, Snakes, Birds, Turtles, Rats, Jackals, Hedgehogs and Monkeys to do early aerials

Bleck

Smash Master
current trend in Smash 4 from what I can see is people losing as their chosen main and then saltswitching to diddy kong

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
For the record, I've been working on this for months, noob :p

SpiderMad

Smash Master
For the record, I've been working on this for months, noob :p
Prior to December 2013? Are you sure you didn't hear me ever talk about it in the Diddy Skype chat? And how did you come around to finding that post just now?
Give me some of the money, or shout outs to PMDepot or something. You don't know what it's like to have to eat whipped dogs everyday

and I obviously know of a million useful things to add like some of that past post outlines, if you needed any extra ideas

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486