• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Temporarily shifting this thread to boring adult stuff.

Locking in the interest rate for my home mortgage at 3%, 3.149% APR. 15-year loan.

woop woop.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Besides the fact that the main chars where total Mary Sues, the show had no clue what it wanted to be. Did it want to be an action show? A sci-fi? A school slice of life? An incest romance? A sports anime? A political intrigue show? Wtf did it want? It had basically no focus. The only saving grace our sibling MCs had was their interesting dynamic, and that never gets resolved. Like wtf, are they related or not? Are they romantically attracted or not? What's their relationship with their aunt? Who is their aunt?

How did this show even get made? I didn't even understand most of it cuz they kept making up terms without defining them. Who approved this ****?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Christmas time around a college campus is a wonderful thing. Though it's stupid slow here at work, I have free range to **** around as much as I want. I love free money.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
The best thing about Irreg at Magic High was the supporting cast and the setting.

But the anime (manga AND Light Novel) basically take a huge steaming **** on the surrounding parts of the series.

If they made this series, but removed the two siblings or even just heavily played them to the background, it would be very good.

Also I'm pretty sure Cross Ange, Chaika S2 and episodes 19->finish of Akame ga Kill! are definitely worse than Irreg.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Temporarily shifting this thread to boring adult stuff.

Locking in the interest rate for my home mortgage at 3%, 3.149% APR. 15-year loan.

woop woop.
Step 1: Go back to college
Step 2: Get large anounts of scholarships
Step 3: Pay off loan
Step 4: :troll:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
But it wincest
No, candy boy is wincest, this show just sucked.

And irreg is tied for worst written anime I've watched with the kashimashi OVA.

I was reading a Mary Sue fanfic before watching the show, and it was better written. Imo they should have focused on either the setting, or the main pair's relationship. The secondary characters where all lame af and just as poorly written, and had even less going for them than the shiba kids.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah only you. I only watch adult late night anime as of late. Still looking for new stuff to watch.

Also I wish I can go to NLBC at least once if i somehow be able to go to NYC. SFA3 credits music fits with this so well.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
You guys seem chill, mostly. I just got bored of anime after a few years of watching it. It's not like I don't like it, it's just I haven't had one peak my interest in a long time.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I only watch one anime per year, like the one you're supposed to have watched if you don't want to be excommunicated. Madoka in 2012 and kill la kill in 2013, right now I'm looking for the 2014 one.
I read a ****ton of manga tho, there's a number of stories, artstyles and pacings that you'll never find in any anime.
Like that one manga in which a boy meets a girl who's wearing a school swimsuit and togheter they chase the man with a fishbowl head that changed the boy's little sister into a goldfish.

The rise of the planet of the apes is upon us.
I think you meant

Yes I was just looking for a reason to use this gif

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Lol home for winter break
Forgot how frustrating having people telling you when to do things is, I got yelled at for staying up past midnight.
forced 10 pm bed time, yay. It's worse than my summer curfew.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
yay now i fit in
Your ava has stirred my mind, in a bad way sir.
Now I gotta talk about H×H
The last season of hunter x hunter... ehhh(watching it right now, about half way through). Not gonna say I don't like it ( I do), but... rush much? I think they should have did more to lead up to that last season. Like, gon switches from the boy scout mentality kinda quick. And I'm mad they aint show kites fight. Im mad at prob more than that, that's just the last thing I was mad at.

Last edited:

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
The Mac version of Photoshop makes me sad because I can't do my badass shortcut combos. I don't understand why so many digital artists find it master race.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
The Mac version of Photoshop makes me sad because I can't do my badass shortcut combos. I don't understand why so many digital artists find it master race.
Well, Mac has final cut pro. So that's something. It's kinda popular with people who make stuff like... I forgot. Apple's devices are cute. That's all you need to know.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I suggest not watching the anime of the year of you're only gonna watch one anime a year. I generally prefer hoping around watching old and new stuff, and every one in a while I go back and watch one of those anime you're supposed to watch. I still haven't watched Bebop, Akira, most Ghibli films, Stiens;gate, ghost in the shell, higurashi, &c., so every time I go watch a classic or an aoty I get to enjoy it on its own, and I get to enjoy shows outside of those, so I get lots of context for the industry at any given point.

Top Bottom