• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I'm still dumbfounded by rosalina's crawl.

Such an elegant character...then she does her crawl..***** pls

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I do not have a day job, no. A significant portion of my income is from Smash tournaments.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I love all of you guys, but can we please not joke about suicide

I don't care if you want to have actual discussions about it, I'll probably sit it out, and I'm not asking for stupid trigger warning or **** like that

It's not a topic that should be taken lightly.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings

I don't care if you want to have actual discussions about it, I'll probably sit it out, and I'm not asking for stupid trigger warning or **** like that

So people are going to be taken the right to speak about what's on their minds because the subject is subversive to certain users? I don't know...

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
yeah @ Soft Serve Soft Serve i mean you're gonna get bad feedback whenever one does the whole "please don't say this because i'm sensitive to it" thing. that said if it's upsetting you you can say so and ppl will respect it out of their own free will, maybe. I know I personally hate being told what not to say/talk about but I try to be self doubting about it.

*awkward silence*

You wanna talk about it? For real let's get weird. Dare me to get candid and reverent in a smash bros forum.

ps @ TheDarkMysteryMan TheDarkMysteryMan do you play GW for real on sm4sh 3ds? wanna fight?

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
yeah @ Soft Serve Soft Serve i mean you're gonna get bad feedback whenever one does the whole "please don't say this because i'm sensitive to it" thing. that said if it's upsetting you you can say so and ppl will respect it out of their own free will, maybe. I know I personally hate being told what not to say/talk about but I try to be self doubting about it.

*awkward silence*

You wanna talk about it? For real let's get weird. Dare me to get candid and reverent in a smash bros forum.
I don't even know how to use this situation on a smash board. I can see it maybe over at KC:MM where they ridicule you for being excited for achieving something and they start their hug box or narcissism, but over I THINK it can work out. You guys are more kind enough to keep it on the light of the topic.

Ps. @ Warsaint777 Warsaint777
Not as much as I do in melee, but I still main him. I don't use Wi-Fi because I'm bored of using it, thus why I don't have my Freind code out.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

what he said

ive had people try and kill themselves while talking to them, thankfully theyve recovered. but seriously, i know that most of you prolly wont care and will continue to joke about it, but if you can avoid making jokes or pretending, please try and do so. suicide isn't something that should be taken lightly

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Are you guys serious? Did you actually read my post? I just said don't take a serious topic lightly. I specifically said I don't care if you want to actally talk about it, and that I'm not doing a stupid "I'm sensitive, don't trigger me" ****.

If someone asked you not to make jokes about a sensitive topic, and your first response is assuming I want to stop people from being able to talk about it completely, I don't even know what the hell to say to you.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
I've been lurking this forum for like 6 hours, where is a such a tasteless joke?

edit: just forget it actually

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
why are you guys still playing PM? the game sucks, it doesn't have good online, you can't use gamer tags. Its on the nintedo WII, Hell, it doesn't even have guns! No, ****ty laser cartoon guns don't count you turbonerds. What you should be playing is Call™ of™ Duty™ Advanced™ Warfare™!. Sell your wii's and brawls and preorder yourself an Xbox™ One™! Preorder Call™ of™ Duty™ Advanced™ Warfare™ now, and get the Corgi and Pals DLC Pack for free! It unlocks all new dogs to have as your partner such as Corgi™, Chihuahua™, Beagle™, and Weiner™! Don't forget to ask about the Super Deluxe Edition, as it comes with two coupons for free, yes FREE, family sized bag of Doritos™ and a 24 pack of Mountain Dew™! Can't play the GAME™ OF™ THE™ YEAR™ (hint, its Call of Duty™ Advanced™ Warfare™ for Xbox™ One™!) without your gamer fuel! Preorder Today!

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
new subject: I have to put away the food I ate before it goes bad and I don't want to cuz I'm lazy as hell. Who has experienced this dilemma?

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
why are you guys still playing PM? the game sucks, it doesn't have good online, you can't use gamer tags. Its on the nintedo WII, Hell, it doesn't even have guns! No, ****ty laser cartoon guns don't count you turbonerds. What you should be playing is Call™ of™ Duty™ Advanced™ Warfare™!. Sell your wii's and brawls and preorder yourself an Xbox™ One™! Preorder Call™ of™ Duty™ Advanced™ Warfare™ now, and get the Corgi and Pals DLC Pack for free! It unlocks all new dogs to have as your partner such as Corgi™, Chihuahua™, Beagle™, and Weiner™! Don't forget to ask about the Super Deluxe Edition, as it comes with two coupons for free, yes FREE, family sized bag of Doritos™ and a 24 pack of Mountain Dew™! Can't play the GAME™ OF™ THE™ YEAR™ (hint, its Call of Duty™ Advanced™ Warfare™ for Xbox™ One™!) without your gamer fuel! Preorder Today!
ayy lmao top kek m8 I 8/8 no h8 I appreci8

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Miight wanna put a TRIGGER WARNING in this page of the thread, and possibly the previous.

I find myself having huge voids of spare time without smash..... Smash was always the go to game when I wanted to take a break from other games. Feels pretty strange.

Top Bottom