• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude

Oh god what.

Also, I was literally just thinking about doing an MM replay soon. I'm so ****ing stoked.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
A new, fully formed Moon dungeon would be so cool, but knowing Ninty this be a straight port with maybe like one new feature if we're lucky.

Bazkip

Smash Master
'sup ?

That gfy has 1600 views ? You could say I'm a star. /puns

(it's not actually me, but a friend who's moved to Canada and been using my tag)
bruh im the star

Also yeah when I saw him using the tag I was like "Wait isn't that the username of that one guy from smashboards with the impossible to tag name?"

Last edited:

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
A new, fully formed Moon dungeon would be so cool, but knowing Ninty this be a straight port with maybe like one new feature if we're lucky.
I'm actually pretty okay with that (as much as I'd also like new content). Portability is the single reason OoT3D became one of the most heavily replayed games I own. MM is very difficult to complete (at least thoroughly) if not because leaving the game for a week and coming back to it can get you very lost. That + all of OoT3D's features (gyroscope aiming, bottom screen inventory, plus if they decide to do anything for MM's masks) and all it really needs to make it perfection is a fixed up save system that actually makes sense.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I do understand how any new content during the campaign could mess with the time system as it exists, and I don't want that to be an issue.

That's why the Moon is the best place to expand on the mini dungeons and make it a real one.

4 dungeons is the biggest complaint people have with Majora's Mask that could easily be addressed without harming the game people love.

Player -0

Smash Hero
P -0 vs. ESAM iron man MM will happen one day. When I can ever go to a tournament. This man didn't even know that spin2winlolscrub cancels when you fall off platforms for TLink.

Nobody knows who I am though so lol. Don't worry guys, I'll make some cool gyfy's of me getting combo'ed if it ever happens.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I do understand how any new content during the campaign could mess with the time system as it exists, and I don't want that to be an issue.

That's why the Moon is the best place to expand on the mini dungeons and make it a real one.

4 dungeons is the biggest complaint people have with Majora's Mask that could easily be addressed without harming the game people love.
I'd be totally okay with a final lead-in dungeon to the MM fight.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
You know I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but who's this Japanese Melee player Flash? He's supposedly coming to Do You Fox Wit It on November 15, but how good is he? I've never heard of him up until this point.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
> you will never live in a world where Majora's Mask has 8 dungeons

Vashimus

Smash Master

Majora's Mask Master Quest?

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Shield Di isn't even in PM 3.02
Shield SDI and ASDI were not in 3.02, pretty sure normal shield DI was. Also I was talking about melee anyway, however my wording and phrasing were both confusing there. Sorry.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Shield SDI and ASDI were not in 3.02, pretty sure normal shield DI was. Also I was talking about melee anyway, however my wording and phrasing were both confusing there. Sorry.
you mean angling your shield?

if ASDI and SDI on shields isn't in, then there is nothing else like those

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
**** i forgot comback kid also had magenta font

hey what big news mainly did ND have today? My work blocks almost everything.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
You know I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but who's this Japanese Melee player Flash? He's supposedly coming to Do You Fox Wit It on November 15, but how good is he? I've never heard of him up until this point.
I recognize the name but can't put a person to it. I think he is the top of japan's pr.
He didn't go to evo iirc. I'm excited to see how he does if he is the flash I'm thinking of

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Where can I find Japan's PR?
I cant find it. They have their own website that the mostly use iirc, I had the link once from a facebook post but I don't know where to look. I do know that Amsa was only 6th on their PR, to put the PR in perspective

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I cant find it. They have their own website that the mostly use iirc, I had the link once from a facebook post but I don't know where to look. I do know that Amsa was only 6th on their PR, to put the PR in perspective
Goddamnit soft serve you had one job

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
And that one job was to post during forum maintenance
You have succeeded greatly

EDIT: you guys just had to ruin it

Last edited:

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
The new moon looks grotesque, the old moon looked creepy.
The new one's bigger, round nose, and exaggerated curves (Eye sockets, mouth) just sort of scream "yeah this is an evil thing," while the old one feels like its just sort of there because it was summoned, and it sets better ambiance. The old one had a smaller face to size ratio so it looks less caricature-ish i guess.

Could be nostalgia goggles but I like the old one more.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I wish I had a rival
I dislike certain aspects of your personality and would give you a run for your money with my Diddy/Squirtle, $5 MM at the next 3.02 tourney if we meet. I can't make it to KoTN =( .. next time we meet Squirtle/Diddy won't be able to body you or pry anybody
The matrix jumps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wauzrPn0cfg

If only the damage was related to the amount of height you fell
Feat your eyes on this.
3d
I wish I could stand the 3d's 3d =(

Last edited:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I probably should have phrased the question better. Do you know which vids you'd recommend. Although too late for that now.
Oh. In that case, I don't really have any videos in particular to link.

Was Flash the Sheik who played smash4 with Zero on stream a day or two after release? I don't remember the tag, but they played a best of 7 and I could have sworn he said his opponent was a high-level player from Japan.
Not sure.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Where was Gucci on this PR?

Oh. In that case, I don't really have any videos in particular to link.
Alright, I'm impressed.

Top Bottom