• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M -- Post if you'd like to offer assistance meleefying chars

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
You didn't say anything about his Brawl+ utilt <________<

also my secret goal is to try to get him a more disjointed fsmash so I can hit you an aerial glide toss Samus zair's distance with it, but don't tell anyone this kekekekeke

VietGeek

Smash Hero
My secret goal is give Wolf a Lampchops train and a sweetspot for the whole duration of the move instead of only towards the end. Btw don't tell anyone about this huhuhuhuhuhuhu...

:012:

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Yeah, PS reflect is pretty win! what an awesome code! Nice job Shanus and friends! Seriously, that's awesome. I like the look of PS reflect on Falco/Wolf/Fox. Is that going to change?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Darnit. I really like Wolf's PS reflect now =_=. Gonna have to not play him so i dont get attached to it LOL.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
i would just like to point out that a wolf ground-canceling a shine into another shine doing nothing but jumping and shining is very scary.

also, battlefield feedback plz?

also also, hi-res screenshots of Yoshi's Story would be greatly appreciated *hint hint*

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
I need to do some analysis of battlefield. Right now it still feels a little weird, but I think that could definitely be due to the unfixed camera.

...And

just

for

you.

Let me know what other shots you need.

Glick

Smash Lord
do you have access to the nightly builds SVN stuff or the forum? If not i can pass that your way.
I downloaded that tortoise thing.
it'd be cool if i could log on. guy gave me his password to get the set i have, but i forgot it.
I could just ask him for it again later.

forums?

also make pikachus up b like vbrawl ground cancel.
where you have to jump, unlike in B+ where it autocancels into the ground.
force pikachus to wavedash out of it. instead of getting it easy mode.
also pikachu having no landing lag on up b when he doesn't ground cancel is lame sauce imo

shanus

Smash Hero
I downloaded that tortoise thing.
it'd be cool if i could log on. guy gave me his password to get the set i have, but i forgot it.
I could just ask him for it again later.

forums?

also make pikachus up b like vbrawl ground cancel.
where you have to jump, unlike in B+ where it autocancels into the ground.
force pikachus to wavedash out of it. instead of getting it easy mode.
also pikachu having no landing lag on up b when he doesn't ground cancel is lame sauce imo
Actually, it's sa bug with the current code wherein all special fall landlag is 10frames. I'm waiting on a quick check by dantarion to figure out the problem. I'll add you at some point today.

Added you to forum privs:

http://brawlplus.net/forum/project-m-development/

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o_o Where did everyone go?
I might be setting up ProjectM for PCChris/Cort/Other cool peoples to play on Thursday...
If they start doing cool ****e should I save the replay and upload?!
-DD

shanus

Smash Hero
o_o Where did everyone go?
I might be setting up ProjectM for PCChris/Cort/Other cool peoples to play on Thursday...
If they start doing cool ****e should I save the replay and upload?!
-DD
hop on the IRC today, most of the stuff is accomplished on there; and everything is managed via SVN (up to build 238 now)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
sup shanus, so my computer has been broken for about a month and I just now got it fixed. can you/someone add me to the PMBR on the new smashmods forums?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hey guys, could someone with the authority to do so change the current 'official' PM Marth .pac?

A good while ago I made a simple argument to replicate the Melee B-air turnaround behavior:

It's a change from the left (current .pac) to the right (the modifications):

Differences occur right after Event: "Asynchronous Timer: frames = 31"

Odd I didn't get around to asking this earlier lol

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
If you have SVN then go ahead and commit it. If not, I'll get to it tonight when I get all of my PM modding stuff up and running again.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
Okay, you're in. Take a look around the boards and figure out what you can do.

D

Deleted member

Hi guys,
Me and a friend want to participate in the P:M beta.
I dunno what region the codes are, I do have an NTSC ISO but never really tested it.

Just PM me about it.

--The Paprika Killer

Osi

Smash Ace
Hi all,

So I just returned from a long break off the boards, and I am so happy with what has happened here. Project M is right along the lines of what I wanted to see from brawl when leaving, so this is amazing. I have been looking for a build of it but only found a small one from nov that has the pf folder and code. Would I place this into the existing brawl+ set and just replace the code + pf folder with melee 2.0s? If possible could I be linked to the current build? Just catching up at the moment, so I am not sure where this would be at the moment.

Osi

Smash Ace
I am sorry for how new this will sound, but where/what would smashmods happen to be? Thank you for the fast reply also!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
smashmods.com

since you've been away you may need to get a mod to assign you to the PMBR so you can access the downloads.

Osi

Smash Ace
I am able to get on there fine to check it out and I can see the brawl- forums, but the PM forum link sends me back to a thread on smashboards. Would you mind pointing me to where on the site the build is, or a link to the location for download?

Osi

Smash Ace
Hi,

I can't see that post on the board you linked. The reason I am able to see this board is because I was on brawl+ right around when it started. I was helping test the builds as they came out, made combo videos to build hype, and helped design the attributes for some characters. They added me to the back room a little while before I went on my break from smash at the request of my fiance.

Osi

Smash Ace
Would it be a mod on here like Bionic Sonic, or are there mods specific to the smashmods site? Really interested in seeing this content, it's been killing me not to be on smash (esp the brawl+/PM wave) for this long.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Ah, ok. The reason why I asked was because I didn't see a grape-colored name or anything xD

You'd have to PM shanus on smashmods forum to get access, by the way

Top Bottom