• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prof. Oak's Lab: The Q&A Thread - USE THIS

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It increases your Atk and SpA by one Stage.

Move is called "Cheer Up"

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You can run BW on PO?

Holy ****, competitive battling here I come again

Too bad ulti's yanking my chain. Btw, I'm stuck because I can't understand japanese. So ok,
you know when the rival with the barrette comes and you see Team Plasma apparently abusing a Munna? What do I do afterwards? I caught a Munna and everything if it matters

Also, I keep hearing talks on the PO chat (yes I know worst place to ever get information, but I happened to be there) that the changes giving to Blaziken will make him top tier... any reason why?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok, now I need even MORE BW help

Now Munna, when I try using Psybeam and Psywave, for some reason, Munna won't attack. I'd understand if only I knew Japanese, but I have no idea wtf the game's trying to tell me....

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Let's see, don't hold me on this because a lot of symbols look a lot like each other

Crap, this is taking too long. I've spent 15 minutes on only 1 line. Let me just take a screenshot instead

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
lol I can tell you the problem by just looking at the screenshot:

Choroneko is a Dark-type and, therefore, Psychic attacks don't effect it.

But, for translational purposes:
"Yusei no Choroneko ni wa
koukaga hai youda..."

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'd like to test it out, but me being the noob that I am at this game, I need assistance considering that Smogon don't have any guides for the new pokemon yet

Also, god**** it. Another time that I don't understand the ****ed language. One moment I'm fighting N's pokemon that holds a log in front of the second gym where it only deals menial damage to my overleveled Wotter at best, and the next moment it's KOing me with some bull****. Same thing's happened to me like 3 times. Wth just happened to me?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Sorry to disappoint, but things didn't turn out as planned.

I've got the latest alpha for the Gen V client, though. Maybe I can sneak around in their files and find a server.

Edit: Hey guys guess what I found.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I don't really want to scour the B/W thread or find in-game spoilers, so can you link me to a list of the changes in B/W without any in-game information as well as abilities on older-gen pokes? I'd like to look it over in-depth.

Top Bottom