• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prof. Oak's Lab: The Q&A Thread - USE THIS

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Anyone able to Pokesav one Pokemon for me? I need a Trickscarfer specifically for the Battle Tower.

Latias (Timid)
Thunderwave
Recover
Trick
Charm

Perfect IVs, 0 EVs. I would greatly appreciate it!

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Anyone able to Pokesav one Pokemon for me? I need a Trickscarfer specifically for the Battle Tower.

Latias (Timid)
Thunderwave
Recover
Trick
Charm

Perfect IVs, 0 EVs. I would greatly appreciate it!
I could AR one for you..

Edit: Have one ready...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I think you should be able to right click -> open with and get it that way.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
No love for MetallicMario, I see. It's an easy question too! :laugh:

Does trading pokemon on the GTS make them evolve?

Ex. Haunter evolve into Gengar?
Yes, it does. It's rather hard to find someone who's put up a Pokemon that meets the requirements to evolve by anything other than just trading though (eg. putting an Up-Grade on a Porygon and putting that up). There's a glitch though that lets you do that without having to lose a Pokemon though. Put the Pokemon you want to evolve on the GTS, with an item if necessary, leave the GTS, and then enter it again and take it back. It should then evolve, iirc.

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
In the 4th gen, I know that Thunder has a chance to break through Protect/Detect while rain is in play. But I also think that this mechanic changes from game-to-game. Soooooo, does this mechanic work in HeartGold and SoulSilver? If it does, what is the probability that it works?

Darkace212

Smash Rookie
If you have more then 1 exp share how would the exp go by. The same exp or is it divided between exp shares.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i want to make a team using only 1st gen pokemon and was wondering what my best options are. what do u guys think?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
i want to make a team using only 1st gen pokemon and was wondering what my best options are. what do u guys think?
You don't have much to choose from. Starmie, Gyarados, Snorlax, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Zapdos is a possible team.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If you have more then 1 exp share how would the exp go by. The same exp or is it divided between exp shares.
The more Pokemon brought into the battle (or holding Exp. Share) the less each individual Pokemon gets.

For example say you gain 60 exp. points from a battle, and you had one Pokemon fight it and one Pokemon with Exp. Share. Each Pokemon would get 30 exp. points.

If you have one Pokemon fight with two Exp. Share holders then each of the Exp. Share holding Pokemon would get 15 exp. points.

At least that's I remember.

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Gengar and Machamp are just about your only other options. Aerodactyl makes a good lead.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Can someone make an AR code for a team?

I have pokesav, but I don't know how to make the code short for the AR my friend loaned me and my pokesav isn't working atm.

I'll PM you the whole thing if you do make one for me.

Por favor?

Top Bottom