• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Probably going to get back into Competitive Pokemon TCG

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You can't feasibly support that many evolution lines. chose one and run with it. I'd suggest just working off something like this:

4-4-4 Tyranitar Prime
2-2-2 Vileplume UD (LA, LA, UD)
4 Spiritomb AR
1 Uxie Lv.X
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q MD

4 Bebe's Search
4 Looker's Investigation
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Super Scoop Up
1 Luxury Ball
3 Broken Time-Space

4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Special Darkness Energy
4 Basic Darkness Energy
2 Warp Energy

basic list lol

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Dang O_o...what about a deck based around the Steel Uundaunted Metagross?

Alright one question, why Undaunted Vileplume?

Tamoo

Smash Master
A couple of things to consider are that the starter decks are plain wrong, and i think as Jwittz put it (who's youtube channel you should def check out and watch from the start) give starting pokemon card players a totally inaccurate representation of how evolution lines work. They will often put 3 basics, 2 1st stage and 1 second stage pokemon in their theme decks, which is impractical in reality and inefficient.

BUT they do get you started out on the raw basics of battling very well and i'd suggest doing what you're doing to begin with by getting these starter decks and trying to improve them in your own way.

here's the first episode of jwittz's prof-it show, it's a very helpful source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riai5iV8XQU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex7Aj51wKr4&feature=channel
he has a very... acquired sense of humour but i grew to love him <3

Also undaunted viluplume has a body that means no trainer can be played by either player, shuts down sp engines and generally disrupts other decks.

the spiritomb also has this effect IF it's the active pokemon, so the strat is to start off with spiritomb and start locking all trainer usage from turn 1 whilst building up tyranitar and vileplume on the bench using it's free energy cost attack.

I'd change a couple of things, probably adding more unown Q to deal with warp points and blazikens dragging out your plume, and reducing number of bebe's, taking away the uxie lvx (soooo expensive, good if you can get it though). As much as i hate the card and it's inconsistencies, the deck list ruby posted has soo many special energies that it may be worthwhile to play some interviewer's questions cos tyranitar is an energy guzzler.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ I just realized that, and I looked up all the cards shown above. I could see how this deck would be far more efficient. I actually have that vileplume, XD.

Can you give me a decent deck outline for Undaunted Metagross being the main evo?

Alright, where is the best place to buy singles?

Pokeorder.com has this deck @... 250 dollars ._.

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm, well from the outset, metagross ud isn't great, but if you're adamant that you're gonna make something out of it, have a look at what it can do first. It's body means all pokemon have -20 hp. Ok then, and his attack hits all pokemon of the same type on the bench if there's a stadium in play. Ok so we have a basic and slightly obvious use of this card if we're gonna have it as a main attacker. Play a stadium, and use the attack to hopefully hurt the bench. To get as many possible prizes in one turn as possible, you are going to want to max out crobat g usage with lots of poketurns and super scoop ups, to drop damage counters onto the opponents bench to get as many pokemon as possible to that 20 hp away from death.

it's not gonna be a great deck as it's fairly slow, but a skeleton to work around for now could be:

4x beldum la#84
4x metang sv
2x metagross ud
2x metagross la
(i really thing metagross la is worth looking in to aswell, you can bring up a pokemon that has many similar types on the bench to hopefully attack more pokemon at once.)
3x crobat g

4x superscoopup
4x poketurn
3x cyrus's conspiracy
4x broken time space

4x metal sp energy

this is a really basic bare bones outline because at the end of the day, it depends on what you want the deck to achieve to decide what techs to put in.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Thanks- And again, wheres the best place to buy singles.

Ttar deck is 250...so much money x.x

Tamoo

Smash Master
i'm more accustomed to buying in the trading in the UK so don't know too much about US (or whereever you may be) but I know that trollandtoad, don't know if it's the cheapest place, but it's the most reliable. They will almost always have stock of what you want and at fairly reasonable prices.

other stores based in the us that i know of and are reliable are gamingetc, and also ebay isn't bad, as long as you research beforehand what the value of the card you are buying is because people will try and rip you off. I have however gotten some incredible deals there, including a £7 uxie lvx (roughly 10 dollars, probs worth about 30-40 dollars).

Just be smart when you buy cards and know exactly what you want, and how much you are willing to part with for it because it's easy to get carried away with it all. Looking back on it, I could have saved myself so much money if it bought with my brain rather than my heart. A great idea is to print out proxies of cards and play with those first to test them to see if it would work. It sure would have saved me from buying totally useless cards like dusk ball and dual ball etc.

a website called bebessearch or something like that has proxies that you can print.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I just know... Pokeorder.com 4 Ttar primes is about 65 dollars. On a trusty ebay store 4 is 44 dollars; probably going to find a good ebay store later down the road.

Sad thing is, I'm doing TCG as a side-hobby, (I love collecting too ^^), so my money is more funneled towards gaming. That said, we won't be Tourney ready for quite some time =/.

So like... I'd be able to do...the March Tourney? Man their tourneys are so spaced out.

Edit: Nevermind, there seems to be like...10 little tourneys in October, so my guess is they plan by the month for some of these things. Either way, by January (when we'd have the money to make 2 TCG decks), these formats might not be the recommended, but at least I got an idea now.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
well they are 9.99 dollars at gamingetc and they have 18 in stock so that's probs ur best route i can see from a quick search
Idk though, even from cheap ebay routes thats like a 180 dollar deck, x2 because of my gf... thats so much cash. I wanna play, but god it's expensive.

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm tbh only sp decks should really be coming out to those sort of prices.

My current deck actually only cost me £10, I got most of my cards from trades. Particularly lvx cards, if you can get your hands on cheap metagame lvx cards like luxray, uxie, blaziken, people will trade ridiculous amounts.

Also whenever i go to my local league, I get league promo cards that are really useful. For pretty much free, I've gotten uxie la, garchomp c, luxray gl, things like that which are always worth something to somebody over ebay lol. It is an expensive hobby but with experience, you find ways to cut down on spending.

Proxies is the number 1 way to cut spending btw imo.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Tytanitar should by running you just under 100$ for the ENTIRE deck. Let's break it down as if you find a local area, getting negligible commons like energies, and larvitar/pupitar/etc shouldn't be costing you much of anything.

Tyranitar: 10$/ea.
Spiritomb LP: 1$/ea
Uxie LP: 1$/ea
Vileplume UD: 3$/ea
Azelf: 3$
Unown Q MD: 1$
Uxie Lv.X (optiona;) 60~70$

3 Pokemon Collector: 3$/ea
3 Broken Time-Space: 5$/ea

4 Double Colorless Energy: 5$/ea

Total: 80$~150$ USD

everything else in the deck is negligible in price.

SP decks run you, on average, around 2~300 for minimum rarity. When you're like me and an upward of 50/60 of the cards of your deck are the maximum possible rarity, you're looking at a pile of 60 cards running you an upward of 600$.

Tamoo

Smash Master
lool wow, i don't think all the money i've spent on pokemon will come close to a maximum rarity sp deck lol

i was quite lucky with my deck, this guy needed uxie lvx for his deck and had almost every card i needed for my deck apart from things like communication and bts so he just traded it all for that one card.

when i ran uxie lvx, i never found it useful enough to warrant it's price tag.
i guess it would be useful for a tyranitar deck though due to his weaknesses

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i've spent a total of 35$ on this game. out of that money spent, I've spent 6$ in singles, 1 champion deck and 19$ in sleeves+shipping costs.

Indirectly I've spent maybe an additional 50$ on the game for travel expenses, and entry fees for other games which the winnings (store credit) were spent on pokemon product.

I was given a LA box for my 20th birthday. From that I pulled:

3 Mesprit LA
1 Mesprit LV.X
2 Uxie (1 RH)
1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Azelf

9001 ****ty cards.

I used the cards obtained in this box to obtain:

Pokemon:

4 Kingdra LA
1 Palkia G Lv.X
2 Palkia G (1 RH)
5 Crobat G (2 RH)
5 Garchomp C (2 RH)
6 Garchomp C Lv.X (2 Pack, 4 tin)
1 Bronzong G (1 RH)
1 Chatot G RH
2 Roserade GL (1 RH)
4 Honchkrow G (1 RH)
2 Lucario GL (1 RH)
1 Ambipom G RH
2 Drifblim FB (1 RH)
1 Toxicroak G RH
1 Toxicroak G Promo
1 Skuntank G RH
1 Luxray GL Lv.X
4 Luxray GL (1 RH)
4 Donphan Prime
4 Phanphy HS RH
1 Uxie RH
1 Azelf RH
4 Sableye (3 RH)
6 Smeargle UD (3 RH)
10 Jumpluff HS (4 RH)
1 Unown Q RH
2 Umbreon Prime
3 Spiritomb RH
1 Charizard SF
2 Staraptor FB (1 RH)
2 Staraptor FB Lv.X
2 Blaziken FB RH
2 Blaziken FB Lv.X
4 Vileplume UD

Trainers:

12 Cyrus's Conspiracy (2 RH)
5 Pokemon Collector (3 RH)
2 Judge RH
2 Cyrus's Initiative RH
2 Looker's Investigation RH
2 Aaron's Collection RH
1 Palmer's Contribution RH
12 Poke Turn (2 RH)
7 Energy Gain (3 RH)
8 Power Spray (4 RH)
5 SP Radar (2 RH)
4 Plus Power RH
4 Pokedex handy910s RH
4 Expert Belt RH
4 Super Scoop Up RH
2 Warp Point Crystal Guardians PH
4 Rare Candy GE RH
1 Rare Candy UL RH
1 Rare Candy Crystal Guardians PH
10 Broken Time-Space (3 RH)
1 VS Seeker RH
5 Pokemon Communication
5 Poke Drawer +

Energy:

4 Double Colorless Energy RH
4 Double Colorless Energy Base Set 1/2
10 Double Colorless Energy HS
4 Special Darkness Energy RH
3 Warp Energy RH
10 Fighting Energy 2003 LP
3 Fighting Energy Player Reward
1 Fighting Energy Holon Phantom
10 Water Energy 2003 LP
2 Water Energy Player Reward
1 Water Energy Holon Phantom
5 Grass Energy 2003 LP
7 Grass Energy Player Reward
3 Psychic Energy Holon Phantom
2 Psychic Energy Player Reward
4 Electric Energy Holon Phantom
1 Electric Energy 2003 LP
3 Electric Energy Player Reward
1 Fire Energy 2003 LP
2 Fire Energy Holon Phantom
2 Fire Energy Player Reward
3 Basic Darkness Energy Player Reward
2 Basic Darkness Energy 2008 LP
3 Metal Energy ND
4 Metal energy RH
4 Basic Metal Energy Player Reward
2 Basic Metal Energy 2008 LP

For the record: I started collecting when Arceus came out. My collection is probably worth over a grand at this point.

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the response Vyse. What's a good way to get started with this? I don't really know what kind of deck I should make, or want to make. Is there a color wheel thing going on like in magic where each type of pokemon does something specific, or do all type of pokemon generally do the same thing? Should I just buy a precon and work from there? I own literally zero pokemon cards and I hear you need a fair amount of energies to get things done and I don't really know where else to get them.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Something simple like Donphan prime would be a good way to start. Donphan Prime isn't tier 1, but it's pretty **** good.

Rubyris, what's your lines? I like Donphan/Mespirit.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
at my last br i ran the following:

4-4 donphan
2 crobat g
3 uxie la
2 unown r
1 azelf la
1 relicanth sv
1 unown q

4 bebe's search
3 pokemon collector
2 judge
1 cynthia's feelings
1 palmer's contribution
4 poke turn
4 super scoop up
4 pokedex handy910
3 expert belt
2 warp point
1 luxury ball
3 broken time-space

10 fighting energy

the deck was teched HEAVILY for trainer lock but i donked the viletomb/gengar deck i played and the tytarnitar/viletomb deck i played r5 wasnt able to set up viletomb up quick enough.

went 3-2 but my losses were preventable. lost g1 in time due to a big mistake i made in the mid-game.

g2 i played against crobat prime/kingdra prime which i wouldn't have faced if i didn't lose r1.

I changed it to

4-4 Donphan
1-1 Luxray GL
3 Uxie
2 Crobat G
1 Regice
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q

3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
2 PONT/Judge (undecided)
2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
1 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Palmer's Contribution
4 Poke Drawer +
4 Poke Turn
3 Super Scoop Up
3 Expert Belt
2 Warp Point
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
3 Broken Time-Space

6 Fighting Energy
2 Rainbow Energy

for cities, but it will probably change since i wasn't taking into account the release of triumphant (this weekend)

just to note: if i do sell the deck, It will be the first one since I need to hold on to my luxray line, and I'll have to withhold the collectors and azelf since at the moment i only own 3 copies of collector and 1 copy of azelf, which are all RH. :(

Tamoo

Smash Master
oh wow lol, i've only started collecting from when undaunted was released, that prerelease was my first event, and i've spent a lot more :/

don't know conversion rates from pounds to dollars but on packs and singles alone, probs around 250 dollars, and then travelling and attending events has come to around 75.

One day, i would loooove to open a whole box though, might save up for one for when B&W cards are released, or triumphant depending on how i feel about using lost zone at the time

shoopman: energies aren't as numerous in decks these days as you may expect. A deck that won worlds famously ran 6 energies, i personally run 10, and as you can see, ruby plans on running 8. The only decks that really run that much energy these days are feraligatr decks, i ran 14 when i played feraligatr. As for how to start, although buying a full donphan deck from ruby will give you a very good basis to work from and will give you a very competitive deck, learning the ins and outs of the game still takes a long time. Reading sixprizes articles are very good resources, the jwittz channel is too.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
SP run on average, 11~13. Versions that don't run Garchomp run 7~9. (2009 metagame)

Gardevoir Gallade (DP-On) ran 14.

Decks that run 10 or less either:

A. are rush decks like Donphan/Jumpluff/Kingdra/Speedrill (DP-on)/Gyarados
B. are SP toolbox decks like the deck that won in 09, or blazeray which dominated most of 2009.
C. are decks from 2007/2008 and had DRE/Scramble energy/holon engine.
D. are decks from Base set~neo series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnOxg4n9wc8

my webcam upsets me.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Tytanitar should by running you just under 100$ for the ENTIRE deck. Let's break it down as if you find a local area, getting negligible commons like energies, and larvitar/pupitar/etc shouldn't be costing you much of anything.

Tyranitar: 10$/ea.
Spiritomb LP: 1$/ea
Uxie LP: 1$/ea
Vileplume UD: 3$/ea
Azelf: 3$
Unown Q MD: 1$
Uxie Lv.X (optiona;) 60~70$

3 Pokemon Collector: 3$/ea
3 Broken Time-Space: 5$/ea

4 Double Colorless Energy: 5$/ea

Total: 80$~150$ USD

everything else in the deck is negligible in price.

SP decks run you, on average, around 2~300 for minimum rarity. When you're like me and an upward of 50/60 of the cards of your deck are the maximum possible rarity, you're looking at a pile of 60 cards running you an upward of 600$.

Where did you find these prices?

Tyranitar was 10 each in Ebay yes, but I couldn't find Spiritomb for under 8 per card. As for Azelf/Uxie, they were 15ish...

Where are you getting these prices? (And Dbl. Energies were 8/each)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Ok so looks like prices of cards have just recently gone up, since the last time I checked (a month ago) cards were significantly less expensive.

The only major changes to the list are:

Uxie league promo is 5$
Azelf is 10$
Spiritomb RH (less expensive than Rare, LP isn't listed yet) is 12$
Vileplume UD is 5$
Unown Q is 3$

everything else is exactly where I said it was.

Some alarms that went off in my head:

SP trainers (poketurn, energy gain, power spray) went up in value by QUITE a bit. 8~15$ for the foils, for example.

Cyrus's Conspiracy is 3~5$

My current pokemon deck (chenlock) end up being worth:

3 Smeargle UD RH: 9$
2 Garchomp C Lv.X SV: 16$
1 Garchomp C RH: 9$
1 Garchpmp C Regional: 9$
1 Blaziken FB Lv.X: 14$
1 Blaziken FB RH: 5$
2 Crobat G RH: 10$
1 Toxicroak G: 20$
1 Dragonite FB LP: .50
1 Bronzong G RH: 1$
1 Chatot G RH: 1$
1 Azelf LA RH: 16$
2 Uxie LA RH: 30$
1 Unown Q MD RH: 4$
1 Unown Ud RH: 1$
1 Sableye SF RH: 5$

Total: 150.5$

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy (2 RH): 16$
2 Pokemon Collector RH: 20$
2 Judge RH: 6$
2 Bebe's Search LP: 4$
2 Cyrus's Initiative RH: 2$
1 Aaron's Collection RH: 1$
4 Poke Turn (2 RH) 48$
4 Energy Gain (3 RH) 40$
3 Power Spray RH: 27$
2 SP Radar RH: 2$
1 VS Seeker RH: 2$

Total: 168$

4 Double Colorless Energy RH: 50$
3 Warp Energy RH: 5$
1 Special Darkness Energy RH: 1$
1 Basic Darkness Energy 2008 LP: 1$
1 Psychic Energy Holon Phantom: 1$
2 Fire Energy Player Reward: 2$

Total: 60$

Grand total: 378.5 US dollars

Notes: 55/60 of the cards are foil. 49/55 of the cards are max rarity.

Another note: at lowest rarity, this is the second least expensive SP deck, due to no uxie X and no luxray GL Lv.X

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I wish I had my Luxchomp with me atm. I need to go to my friends house and play with the list I have.

I also need more warp and call energy.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Went to the HS-TR prerelease. Didn't enter, but spectated, and traded. I picked up the following:

2 RH Twins
1 RH Seeker
1 RH Junk Arm
1 Seeker
1 Weavile UD

I'm going to run weavile lock. Possibly for a cities if it tests well enough.

2-2 Weavile UD
2-2 Houndoom UD
3 Sableye SF
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Smeargle
1 Unown D
1 Unown Q
1-1 Luxray GL
1 Chatot G
1 Crobat G

4 Collector
3 Bebe
3 Seeker
2 Initiative
2 Judge
2 Conspiracy
1 Twins
1 Palmer's
4 Poke Turn
2 Expert Belt
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball

4 Special Darkness Energy
4 Basic Darkness Energy

I may drop the SP line and turns and instead run other ****.

deck is untested. I'm missing 1 seeker, 1 collector 2 Houndoom UD

Tamoo

Smash Master
ah man, my local 'prerelease' isn't till one day after release lol :urg:

so jealous, don't want to pay lots of money to go to one before the release :/

rubyiris: pretty solid, i've always though 4 collectors is overkill, but to each their own i guess.

three cards stand out to me from this set though, obviously twins cos i like to run late/mid game decks.

Also seeker is actually crazy good imo, put it on a speed deck, hope the opponent has only two pokemon out on their first turn, hunter one out and donk the other. Works with pretty much any deck tbh

Also machamp prime seems like something I could use. I'm actually thinking of running a speed donphan machamp deck again cos the new prime will give it some kind of mid/late game presence where donphan and the old machamp couldn't really hit hard enough.

Thinking of running this for cities:

3-3 Donphan prime
4-2-2 Machamp sf
2 Machamp prime
3 uxie
2 regice

3 seeker
3 pokemon collector
2 PONT
3 rare candy
2 warp point
3 pokemon communication
4 pokedex handy910is
4 poke drawer +
2 Expert belt
1 luxury ball
3 broken time space

7 fighting energy
2 double colorless energy

so yeah a speed deck basically, ideally start hitting with donphan first turn (or champ gainst sp decks) and generally rotate my pokemon around before they die and pick them back up with hunter. Whether i decide to build up machamp sf or prime depends totally on the matchup

regice may seem like an odd choice but it's actually proved quite important to me, enough to chuck in a second actually cos im not running azelf. Basically boosts the effectiveness of my uxie drops by discarding useless cards and hopefully switching in a pokemon that can be one hitted, or rotating out their main attacker and forcing them to pick it back up with seeker. Oh yeah and most importantly it makes it so that a spiritomb start isn't quite auto loss for me. Thankfully, vilegar decks and the such are not that big over here in the UK, it's pretty much all sp/rogue decks here.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
About a year ago, I was surprised to see that the TCG was still alive. What shocked me more was the fact that they have major tourneys. Upon looking at the cards for the first time since middle school, I was like, "Holy s***! Pokémon cards became hardcore, and where was I?!". I even saw some of the tourneys and brackets they would have at the VGCs, and the prizes are insane! That was a clear reminder to me that the Pokémon TCG is still alive and still strong! XD

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Run donpan, or machamp, not both. Do you want to have a favorable SP matchup, as well as solid matchups vs every other deck, or do you want to near auto-win SP, but lose to everything else ever?

donchamp is basically taking away from both decks in an attempt to do both at the same time, only you're sacrificing all of the speed and consistency of pure donphan and pure machamp (SF+Prime)

Also regice isn't "odd." It's ****-near staple in both decks.

Tamoo

Smash Master
thing is, considering the metagame of the UK, I want to be able to deal with SP decks, main focus, which I find machamp sf does well, whilst picking off the vast number of rogue decks, which machamp prime handles. Donphan is there for overall bulk, fighting energy synergy and most importantly speed.

9 times out of ten, I can get both donphan and the machamp of my choice out on the field turn 1 if i go second. So far, it's proved mega consistent, and i can consistently bring machamp prime out by turn 3 hitting for 130 at least if i can't get the turn 1 donk

And more importantly i guess, I just have so much more fun with this deck than straight donphan or straight machamp variants, and personally more success because i understand it more :/

And i genuinely had no idea bout regice lol, im still pretty new to this whole thing, i just used to run it for gyarados so i gave it a go :/

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Now I know Tamoo's gameplan and deck, there is no way I can loose, muhahaha!

On a serious note tho, I'm really hyped to play cards with you next lol. Been working on this deck for a little while now, hope it does well, but I probably won't be able to play it to its full potential until I understand it better.

Tamoo

Smash Master
noooo ive been found haha

i'll be honest though, i've been changing my deck like every two days lol, but this one might stick, sooo **** fun to play, though i know you're interested in dialga which is probs my worst nightmare atm :/

yeah can't wait at all, def bring them cards down to gt4.

Which prereleases you going to if any?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Still looking around, prob going to one on the 6th tho in Beeston, what about yourself? I may go to another this weekend if I can find something good.

If I don't go to one this weekend, I will prob go play with some of the Leicester players, FreddyK the nats winner hosts these little get togethers like everyweek lol. I'll be in Leicester then anyway so will probably head to that. There is also the Beeston league so I'm pretty unsure to be honest lol.

Also about GT4, could you house me do you think? give some good time for cards to, my deck is done for now, just waiting on 1 more card to arrive lol :p

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
run pure machamp. 2 prime 1 sf 1 lv. x

you now have room for more tech/better consistency.

just because YOU run hot doesn't change the fact that you're running an inconsistent deck.

Tamoo

Smash Master
george: yeah im going to crayford(my local) on the 4th, just before going off to VAs place so gonna be a good couple of days.

and sure thing bout the housing, just hit me up with when you're gonna need it

ruby: what techs would you suggest with a pure machamp build then? I'm currently finding donphan incredibly useful for powering up machamp... I'm likely to stick with the above build for cities with a few tweaks (it's screaming for more bts atm) cos it's very consistent and versatile, at least that's what i'm finding.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ok man that's great I'll let you know nearer the time. Got all the cards for my currents build of my deck so looking forward to seeing how it does.

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah the only cards i need now are triumphant cards, using proxies for them atm lol

proxies have probs saved me close to 100 pounds cos i always get ideas and HAVE to have the card to test combinations. redshark just isn't real enough :/

Tamoo

Smash Master
hmm that sucks, i live quite far from one of my leagues (like 25 miles or so) but it's such an easy journey i don't notice :/

What kinda things you selling? I got like no money atm so wouldn't be able to buy but just kinda curious

Top Bottom