• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pro Gaming League Toronto- Brawl- 3 DAY EVENT- February 6th, 7th and 8th

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hmmm maybe I should go to this just so I can say I made it out of pools lol ><.

Then again I love playing against Ally, but I can't really afford to travel to PA =/

Gichan

Smash Champion
I prefer playing with the best though...sucks. Some good players will still be around though, so hope is still there.

Anyone going to COT4 and has space in their car please take me! I'll contribute with gas obviously!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
all the top players are at COT4 ehh.... hmm.
My thoughts exactly LOL.

Naw, good luck everyone at COT4. I'll be watching the live stream as much as possible. I can't imagine this tourney will take too long, so I'll probably be able to see Ally vs. M2K grand finals :laugh:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i looked at the site and it said 80$ for doubles O_o i hope these guys arent doing this MTL style and are taking a ****load of money out of the pot

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow Anthony, at that price you'll probably win the tourney.

I'm not going, $40? No PR people, this tourney is ****.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
someone good go and take the whole poit seriously.
since everyones back down , someone should just go and like **** everyone.
its like free money..

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
even if you win your going to end up with not much, the t.o takes absurd amounts of money from the pot to pay for tourney expenses, no way im supporting him after he ****ed Holy out of all that $

and that was O_O

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I am asking GTAN to please not ****ing go.
Most of Canada is at COT4 during this weekend anyways.

Like I said, I'd really rather just skip this ****, but my hands are kinda tied. I'm driving my buddy to play Halo 3. And if I'm at the venue, I'm not gonna not sign up to a Brawl tourney. I'll definitely tell these *******s how badly run their tournament is though...$40 is outrageous.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I have a question for anyone who lives in Toronto or knows people in Toronto and is attending this (which by the looks of it is only Anth0ny) - Would you be able to or do you know anyone who would be able to house myself and Zen for the weekend?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I have a question for anyone who lives in Toronto or knows people in Toronto and is attending this (which by the looks of it is only Anth0ny) - Would you be able to or do you know anyone who would be able to house myself and Zen for the weekend?
Nope, sorry :ohwell:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Toronto is not a nice place, no one can house. If my place had more space ( I live in an apartment with MANY people) I'd definitely house.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
I heard pownz gaming centre is running or co-running this. I guess if they can lower the prices anymore it wouldn't be so bad.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Nice. I probably can't make it, but good luck to all SWF guys.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so besides Anthony is anyone else going? i might go for doubles after the price drop since me and cyan need the practice pending if i can get a ride each day

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Even with that price drop it's still too expensive for me, lol I'm broke *****es. I'll just attend the next one if there is one.

Top Bottom