• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Nick(Hrnut)./...

Please, for the love of god...come to this.

Matt...for the love of god, come to this.

For...especially for matt, I know your on the brink of quitting. I wanna try to beat you again. Tourney set or MM.

And for Nick,...why tease me. I know I will meet you in tourney...I feel it. Why leave such an epic battle opportunity...

Juanyboy3

Smash Apprentice
Well im pretty much new when it comes to smash tournaments since ive only been in 3...
but coincidentally im gonna be around cape coral next weekend sooo ill probably be able to come to this :D

To Poltergust: hey if you are coming to this wanna team up again?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Nick(Hrnut)./...

For...especially for matt, I know your on the brink of quitting. I wanna try to beat you again. Tourney set or MM.

And for Nick,...why tease me. I know I will meet you in tourney...I feel it. Why leave such an epic battle opportunity...
guess our epic set will have to wait

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Nick(Hrnut)./...

yo polmex u still haven't replied to my luigi ditto mm offer. u straight? 5$?

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Haha.....

I just realized this is going to be at a bookstore. How awesome is that!?

Jeez.... Me in a bookstore for an untold number of hours..... I'm going to need to win in order to break even, with all the money I spend on books and stuff!

And, in conclusion: ++MoAr HyPe++

Time
Runs
Away

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Woah, that was random. =O

...Again.

And sorry, Juan. I'm already teaming up with Scary. :(

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Haha.....

I just realized this is going to be at a bookstore. How awesome is that!?

Jeez.... Me in a bookstore for an untold number of hours..... I'm going to need to win in order to break even, with all the money I spend on books and stuff!

And, in conclusion: ++MoAr HyPe++

Time
Runs
Away
Lol arent you that marth player who came with abscent if so u wanna mm my fox 5$

And Scent wutz good with that fox vs. pit mm

-!-

Smash Lord
I may buy some manga myself since I rarely go there... ummm.... or maybe I should wait til the Con... idk XD

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Do we know which location it's at yet? I know you said one of the two stores, but an address would just make me feel better.....

Time
Runs
Away

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Do we know which location it's at yet? I know you said one of the two stores, but an address would just make me feel better.....

Time
Runs
Away
yeah... this thing is one week away and there's no exact address yet?

-!-

Smash Lord
Ewww anime conventions!!!!!

(take me with you) gg
Hey o.O dressing as Snake is pretty damm cool >.> don't you think it would be nice dressing up as Diddy Kong???

ummmm....

if your really interested about it just let me know, btw next Thursday we'll have a big Smash Fest so you gotta come o.O

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
soo...... an update on the address would be nice consider this is a week away.
Crap man. I'm sorry, I've been so lost preparing for prom that I wasn't able to meet up with the guy at Booksamillion and find out the place. I know this is unacceptable and once he is back at work on Monday I will call him up, and once I get back from jazz practice I will post the address.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Crap man. I'm sorry, I've been so lost preparing for prom that I wasn't able to meet up with the guy at Booksamillion and find out the place. I know this is unacceptable and once he is back at work on Monday I will call him up, and once I get back from jazz practice I will post the address.

Dont you know the person you are talking to and what Booksamillion they work at? and wait...this place is a for sure definite right?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Dont you know the person you are talking to and what Booksamillion they work at? and wait...this place is a for sure definite right?
Yes its for sure.
I don't know them personally. Just from this business dealing.
They are manager of both booksamillion in Lee county.
Don't worry. I'll find all this out Monday.

TRA

Smash Journeyman

Prom, and Band, and being a TO for Brawl, and I dont even know what else....... you sound busier than a **** bee, Crash! How do you find the time, man?

Oh, and I was talking to my Olimar friend yesterday...... I dont think he's going to be able to make it over after all. If you want, go ahead and cross off Stray from the list. Lol, and I'm actually on there twice, it seems. Me and Tet both:

• Time Runs Away = TRA
  • TET = tet

I hope everything continues to go well, and I'll see you next weekend.

Time
Runs
Away

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Yes its for sure.
I don't know them personally. Just from this business dealing.
They are manager of both booksamillion in Lee county.
Don't worry. I'll find all this out Monday.
Please get a definite address by Monday.

Forget your band/jazz practice for one day and get this thing straight.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Crashic we NEED AN ADDRESS you got me dawg por vida.

And you wanna do a 5$ mm ur d3 vs. Fox

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I want you all to know I fought for you today, and would not compromise.
He wanted strict time and number of player restrictions, and I simply would not allow it.
So, I called up Hampton Inn, booked us the meeting room for this Saturday for all the time we needed, with the only rule being no alcohol. Below is the FINAL address. They are fine with everything.

Hampton Inn
619 S.E 47th Terrace
Cape Coral Florida

HYPE

Top Bottom