• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
**** that would be interesting to see, wouldn't it???

also Poltergust, we for sure be doing our pending MM right??? I think it was $5 Kirby vs Yoshi??? or was it $5 Snake vs Yoshi??? I don't remember XD but I'm pretty sure it was Kirby cuz I was practicing him...

+++M!Xcoatl in Emo^Wolfs Account+++

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yo, I may not have tourney experience, but I'm a well informed DDD, running the video thread, watching every match I can to learn my match ups. The idea of a DDD suck to a Yoshi swallow blows my mind. What do you say? Wanna team up?
Well, let's see who else wants to team up with me. Although, to be honest, I can't see King Dedede and Yoshi being a good pair. :ohwell:

**** that would be interesting to see, wouldn't it???

also Poltergust, we for sure be doing our pending MM right??? I think it was $5 Kirby vs Yoshi??? or was it $5 Snake vs Yoshi??? I don't remember XD but I'm pretty sure it was Kirby cuz I was practicing him...

+++M!Xcoatl in Emo^Wolfs Account+++
Yes, it was $5 my Yoshi vs. your Kirby. We have to FINALLY do it in this tournament. XD

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Polt! You wanna team?! We can go Zelda+Yoshi or even your Zelda+ my Sheik so we can cut down on transform time if I wanna go to Zelda or if you wanna go to Sheik. Whatcha think?

BTW, we need to finally finish some matches because I swear every time we played at the last Naples tourney, we somehow got interrupted. Your Yoshi was giving me fits! lol

One more thing, M!X could I stay the night at your place so I don't have to worry about waking up early and driving. Kinda like the last Naples tourney at your place except ending up in Cape Coral later lol?

Whoman

Smash Rookie
Can anyone get me an address to where this actually is gonna be? I'm down in miami so i'm assuming its around 30ish minute drive maybe an hr??

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
we need a set place man quickk!! i dont want at the end you be like hey sorry but i cant do this tournament cuz of some band dawg. im too hypeee for tis tourneyyy this hass to happen you got me?

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
we need a set place man quickk!! i dont want at the end you be like hey sorry but i cant do this tournament cuz of some band dawg. im too hypeee for tis tourneyyy this hass to happen you got me?
If you dont get a venue well throw it at your HOUSE jkjk

Team Starwolf is going to ripp I gotta show you this wolf glitch on yoshi's today its pretty sick
Wolf you need ot edit your posts too many ee's and yy's and ss's
YA DIGGG

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
If you dont get a venue well throw it at your HOUSE jkjk

Team Starwolf is going to ripp I gotta show you this wolf glitch on yoshi's today its pretty sick
Wolf you need ot edit your posts too many ee's and yy's and ss's
YA DIGGG
you need too multiquote dawg you got me dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwgggggggggggggg

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Polt! You wanna team?! We can go Zelda+Yoshi or even your Zelda+ my Sheik so we can cut down on transform time if I wanna go to Zelda or if you wanna go to Sheik. Whatcha think?

BTW, we need to finally finish some matches because I swear every time we played at the last Naples tourney, we somehow got interrupted. Your Yoshi was giving me fits! lol
Yeah, I can see Zelda+Yoshi and Sheik+Zelda working out, actually (I'm not good as Sheik, though). Let's do it, then! :laugh:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
finish brawl singles by 5 pm? if anything id expect the brawl doubles to last 3 hours at minimum and the brawl singles to trail along for awhile. If anything at minimum id think brawl singles would end at 8, most likely later than this. I don't feel very confident about that situation. So in essence what your saying is after 5 you'd have to relocate to your house, then wait for brawl to be over? It'd probably take a lot of time in itself just to relocate all the equipment and such.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
If your considering making it a two day thing for pools and all, would it be possible if I may house with you the 22nd if I cannot with M!X. I'm bringing a setup for sure and maybe even a 2nd since I'm giving one other a ride.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Okay, you basically just told everyone to not go (hold it at your house and let someone else run it if you don't have the experience to do so in a proper manner)...:027:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
the venue stated before will no longer be used because of legality. I deeply appologize for this brief day of chaos, but my school has left me out to dry. I will attempt to have all issues worked out by tonight.

EDIT- HOLD IT, MAY HAVE A PLACE

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Everything getting better CRASHiC?
Looks it. Seems like I'm holding it at a house of a friend. But not guarantees yet. Again, I apologize for this huge mess. The whole reason this tournament was suppose to work so well was the gym as venue. But my school messed that up. Like I said, this tournament will happen, have no worries about that, I'm just trying to make it run at its best.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, how big is your friend's house? Since you hyped up this tournament so much I'd hope that it can fit everyone...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Well, how big is your friend's house? Since you hyped up this tournament so much I'd hope that it can fit everyone...
It can.
The issue with my house is family members that won't be able to leave. But if it turns to be a must, it will be at my house.
My friends house is good though Not going to stick 60 people in a tiny little condo.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hot Arms owes Lain a blowjob

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

ha

if/when me and ally move to midwest, itll be me ally vidjo anther and lain all in 1 region o.o

btw ICs infinites should not be banned. Anything that involves skill should not be banned imo. I only want dumb stages banned, but I hear midwest has a lot of them (idc either way, I just think neutrals are more fair). ohh well

edit - stop trying to ban things <_<

edit 2 - no I wasn't "sandbagging" vs Lain/Ally, so people, please stop IMing me saying I did. I doubt people from midwest would say that, but I'm just saying it cuz I'm tired of ppl thinking that I would do that.

Nuff said....

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
why all the ignore this post crashic??? is everyhting good or what?? i dont want to get my hopes up and then pride no more? this tournamnttt has to bee dawg you got me

-!-

Smash Lord
Yes, it was $5 my Yoshi vs. your Kirby. We have to FINALLY do it in this tournament. XD
Ok then, Yea we gotta do it this time :laugh:

One more thing, M!X could I stay the night at your place so I don't have to worry about waking up early and driving. Kinda like the last Naples tourney at your place except ending up in Cape Coral later lol?
I haven't check this in a while but yea man I can house you for sure, for friday nigh... just you???

Also I have no idea whats going on, there's a lot of "IGNORE THIS POST" and I'm curious of what they where XD anyways I have hopes on CRASHiC, this will happened one way or another :)

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
If anyone Needs housing let me know but bring your own stuff to sleep with ya DIGG

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
I dont know how far i'll be away from the venue but im sure it wouldnt be a bad idea to head over to naples and chill with you guys the night before the tourney. Plus i still need a doubles partner...if anyone is interested. (I play Diddy Kong and DK)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
hmm...so whats the ultimate result in this deal? and how quick can this be a permanent resolution to it o.o?

btw super hype man i cant wait :3

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I GET SHET DONE

Okay, after an entire day of going from business to business, talking with mangers, planning, I have secured us a location, as well as 2 back up locations, just in case the main venue falls out. We will have plenty of time, and will not have to worry about any legality fees. I apologize about the trouble with my first two venues, and any future events I hold will NOT have the same problem. ALL IS GOOD NOW. THIS **** IS SECURE. AHH I'M SO TIRED FROM TODAY BUT **** I GOT THIS SH-T DONE!

And the back up (my house) venue is now fully outfitted for tournaments.

So for the first time, now that my planning is done, I'm going to say it. . .

HYPE

Top Bottom