• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

-!-

Smash Lord
alright mix. 5 bucks before tourny.

anyone else vs my snake or ddd?? 5 buck minimummmm
hey dude let's M!X it up to Snake vs R.O.B. instead i remember you said you where gonna use him in this tourney so i wanna test that out. I rather fight this new rob in Fl since there aren't many... well that I know of...

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
hey seibrik if your down and I got the money ill mm your d3 vs. fox ya digg

-!-

Smash Lord
One thing CRASHiC, are registrations really gonna start as early as 9 in the morning with Doubles starting at 10:30am??? or is there a new schedule???

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
One thing CRASHiC, are registrations really gonna start as early as 9 in the morning with Doubles starting at 10:30am??? or is there a new schedule???
Wow, yeah doubles is starting way too early. Start them the usual time at 12:00 PM; some people aren't as close as others.

Luigi
Up
B's

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Wow, yeah doubles is starting way too early. Start them the usual time at 12:00 PM; some people aren't as close as others.
Mhmm....

I live more than a few hours away as well, and as much as I am a fan of my sleep and would absolutely love the chance to sleep in more, instead of getting up at like 6:00a to be on time, I'd rather start earlier as opposed to later. The reason being that after the tournament I still have a nice long drive back home, and I'd like to return at a reasonable time.

But really, I'm just excited to play some Smash. If enough people want to start later, I wouldn't mind overly much....... But the time has been posted for quite a while. I think it's a little late to be making changes, seeing how the tournament is tomorrow.

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
the time has been posted for quite a while. I think it's a little late to be making changes, seeing how the tournament is tomorrow.
I think he had that schedule based on the last venue he was working with. Since we had to be out by like 5 I believe was the reason to start that early, he probably forgot to changed it, just like he still has that this will be at the school in the first post. There isn't even a time for melee too and last I remember hes planning on having that too???

I think that schedule is wrong, but we'll see...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's fixed. We are starting a 12 now. Singles around 3.
Not that I think many people will mind getting to wake up 2 hours later.

Also, two things I'm sad to update you guys on.

First off, my family laptop will be in use on Saturday and not be able to come, so there goes are live feed unless someone is willing to pitch one in. This also means hand made brackets, which I would really rather not have.

Another thing is that I am no longer able to offer a discount to people who bring their Wiis because of the venue price. While the school is no longer involved in the tournament, and this is no longer a fundraiser, I do not think I should put myself in debt to run a tournament, and in order to ensure I meet venue fee, I must charge everyone including myself (lol) door fee EXCEPT to the single person who brings their laptop.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Yeah, that's fixed. We are starting a 12 now. Singles around 3.
Not that I think many people will mind getting to wake up 2 hours later.

Also, two things I'm sad to update you guys on.

First off, my family laptop will be in use on Saturday and not be able to come, so there goes are live feed unless someone is willing to pitch one in. This also means hand made brackets, which I would really rather not have.

Another thing is that I am no longer able to offer a discount to people who bring their Wiis because of the venue price. While the school is no longer involved in the tournament, and this is no longer a fundraiser, I do not think I should put myself in debt to run a tournament, and in order to ensure I meet venue fee, I must charge everyone including myself (lol) door fee EXCEPT to the single person who brings their laptop.
a single person hmmm.. deal!

look anyways i'm now coming and I'm still looking for a partner at the last minute, serious and personal people only

-!-

Smash Lord
lol that's just me... infinites are super gay... and Snake vs DDD is umm not a cool match up XD

-!-

Smash Lord
Ima bring some tequila... hope no one is checking at the front door >.>

will anyone drink with me o.O??? 8-Bit >_>

Top Bottom