• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
DEW DA DASH: We never got to play our match.

Shaky: Really good matches, hope to play you in tourny sometime.

I didnt lose to a player, I didnt even lose to a character, I lost to RAINBOW CRUISE. Talk about being double counter picked. Good matches though man. Hope we can play again.

-advent-

-!-

Smash Lord
grand finals was never recorded cuz no one give a **** about switching to my wii for recording

I don't have all recorded matches so don't expect anything from me
Same here, my W!! was in a bad place, then moved to another tv where it was mostly Friendlies or people didn't saved anything... All I got is a hand full of Videos. Grands was insane though... didn't saw all of it but I think Chops beat Seibrik first set 3-1 and then second I have no idea till what match it went to...

Also it is true that with MK banned the results are still not much different. MK shouldn't be banned lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Even though I won the MM, I was so close to beating Seibrik in the tournament. So close... I messed up. >_<

Congrats to Shaky for ****** with Ness, though. =)

By the way, M!X, me and Scary also placed 5th in doubles.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Here is the most angriest post i've ever made in my entire career.

About the tournament

-Keep in mind that my b-day was on friday and my plan of going to this was to play nonstop friendlies for several hours with players in preparation of Florida Gaming. That became the complete opposite in a sense.

-The tournament was ranned ok, but the key issue was that the host (CRAHiC) did not have a computer and relied on me for everything. Pretty much i've ran the whole tournament (Calling out matches, balancing the bracket). completely opposite of my intentions of coming to this.

- The live stream was absolute crap and at it's worst. literally little viewers (since more were watching the Texas tournament and midwest tournament somewhere)

-The venue was fine, but paying for wifi access was not needed at all and that's how hotels operate, internet don't come for free

-Some matches were played as Money matches and refused to be kicked out for a toruney match that's needed to be done. wtf... this seriously goes for DC big time for doing that (playing a full set of a money match where a tourney match must happen)

-Some *****ing occured, don't blame me at all. But screaming and trying to start a fight is gonna put me into a hate for life mode and i could have made serious damage

-The brackets were troublesome being that I was doing my best, but playing against your friends in losers bracket was something I cannot avoid at all costs...

Players

- First off, I was fine playing some of the players. but there were 2 players (I know who you are) and you have pissed me off to the extreme. doing what u requested (where other hosts don't do that) and say happy birthday after is unacceptable. literally you ****ing complained about playing your friends. I went to several tournaments where I had to fight against the same ****ign friend again and again. I didn't complained alot, but I do blame the program having it's flaws. This is pointing out to emo wolf and fuego fox. Friendlies were fine per say, but that *****ing attitude was not acceptable.

- Yummynbeefy: you ****ing annoyed me too much that day and I'm pissed off on that ****, nagging me nonstop for a live stream where i consistently cant get wifi access cuz you ****ing have to pay for it.

- Naples people I know: Thanks for some of the friendlies, I wish I could have play more with you guys, but it didn't feel enough to me and especially being have to cut it short........

- ScaryLB (ed): I appreciate the friendlies, especially with the new sheik infinite i was expecting more f-tilts to see if i can break it with n-air with mk. but we can try that again in FL gaming,.

- To some players that I played in friendlies using mk... well I was preparing for Florida Gaming... and if i 2-3 stocked u guys, well i'm sorry about it. but see the true reality of all of this

This tournament is placed 4th-5th in my worst tourney experience ever

1. Play-n-trade (The hammocks)
2. Metrocon
3. Gigabits March
4. This.
5. FIU Game NARP (November)

NO ****ING JOHNS SERIOUSLY

MAJOR EDIT: NO MAJOR THANKS AT ****ING ALL FOR THE HOST FOR BEING UNPREPARED. YOU SHOULD ****ING THANK ME AT MOST FOR BRINGING MY LAPTOP AND ****. THINK ABOUT WHAT THE **** WOULD HAPPEN IF I WASN'T THERE. NO ONE GAVE 2 CENTS ABOUT THIS TOURNAMENT MUCH. WHAT ****ING HYPE

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
-The venue was fine, but paying for wifi access was not needed at all and that's how hotels operate, internet don't come for free
I paid for it. I don't see the problem.

I pulled a muscle yesterday it seems and **** it hurts now. Seems like a ran from place to place to much.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hey, Lee? About my dad driving you to FG, he said he can only accomodate one person because it may get too cramped in the car otherwise (I believe we can take one more person, though).

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Hey, Lee? About my dad driving you to FG, he said he can only accomodate one person because it may get too cramped in the car otherwise (I believe we can take one more person, though).
Meaning me and one other person or just me?? Either way its fine.

I need friendlies/MM's any takers?

-l-

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I mean you and one other person. If you do bring somebody, then you'll be really cramped. @_@

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I need friendlies/MM's any takers?
I'm down for a bunch of friendlies at FG, i can use the Zelda vs. Diddy practice. I feel like I'm standing still in that matchup. Can you help me out?

@Polt: Dude, amazing teaming with ya. My fault for getting eaten alive at Japes. When we team again, my mind will be in a better place.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
snake, mk, and ddd are all too powerful and should be banned

wait. now wario, falco, and GW are all too powerful and need a ban

...5 minutes later....

OMG GANON AND JIGGLY PUFF AND CAPTAIN FALCON ARE ALL SO BROKEN WE NEED TO BAN THEM

no characters are left.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Actually, as it turns out nothing (i think).

And **** guys, this was suppose to be a fun tournament. No reason to turn this into a ban bash and a brawl bash.
hmmm

that will be 20 dollars in royalties of the term "Brawl Bash" the name of my first brawl tourny series.

Thank you come again.

Top Bottom