• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Hey Crashic,

Just so he doesn't complain to me later, I wanted to point out that #49. Axel, is actually spelled Axle; Abscent had it spelled wrong.

I could bring a wii and a small tv if necessary, and if absolutely-critically-necessary, I could probably swing getting another small tv and another wii. Message me to let me know closer to the start of the tournament? I'll be coming from about two hours away, and have a full car, so if you don't need them I'd rather not bring them, but I'm offering just in case you think you do.

And really, Scent? I didn't know you were so serious when you were messing around with Pit. I should have stopped letting you chain-grab me so you didn't get a big head about it. But maybe if you stopped showing off by turning me around with the shield..... You should just give up and main Random.

Other than that, I'm pretty excited for the tournament, and I hope I can get enough practice in so that I don't embarrass myself in front of everybody!

Time
Runs
Away

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
lol haha...he'll lose his money regardless imo...id rather money match him with my Diddy...but my pit will have to do. ;)
I cant wait to pop that fat *** head you have swelling up on your shoulders :laugh:

If your Freaking Nasty enough to beat Gato! in a mm i shouldn't be a problem right ;)

@M!X If I have the money for it then i will definitely MM your snake!

@Crashic I can Bring A W!! and a small tv if you would like

Gindler

Smash Champion
Team Those Guys Who Play the Mario Bros Good.....

ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NIGGGGGAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to see plenty of this nonsense then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7WjRsEgGiY&feature=channel_page

On a side note. abscent is nasty? yet i have never heard of him before, hmmm

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Yeh man...i was playing last night when we got back just joking around with Pit and i was like...Wow---im freaking nasty with this guy. Dude...if i money match Gato's Pit...im sure i'll win.

ENuff Said

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
I hope to see plenty of this nonsense then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7WjRsEgGiY&feature=channel_page

On a side note. abscent is nasty? yet i have never heard of him before, hmmm
Id say my Diddy is pretty legit. Dont know of me...partly because of my absence to so many tourneys. Time and money are an obvious issue on that part. There are plenty of people who are great at the game who just aren't a part of the tourney scene. I'll just have to prove myself eh?

@El Vampiro - ^_^ my head isnt that fat =P but yeh i'll be bringing enough money to mm whomever so i can't wait for ours if you have the money for it. Lol the pit on pit match...that was just a boost of self confidence on my part...i really have no clue how my pit will do against Gato's haha. I just started actually practicing with him two days ago (lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abscent View Post
Yeh man...i was playing last night when we got back just joking around with Pit and i was like...Wow---im freaking nasty with this guy. Dude...if i money match Gato's Pit... im sure i could possibly win. *crosses fingers*

ENuff Said
*corrected for humility ;)

@TRA - OMG you weren't playing for real...well ****...i guess my PIT isnt good enough after all. LOL JERK!@ Haha. Can't wait to see Axle's Lucario in tourney mode. And dont you worry, i'll be shielding your forward air's all day with PIT haha. until then...your potassium level may be a bit high =D

@Crashic - I have a Wii I can bring for this. Thanks

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
lol i dont know what you know about respect but its not going to another persons town and then saying that you would beat one of our players in a ditto that isnt kool

That corrected for humility is pretty funny all of RevaL!X is going to be laughing 2 :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Lots of Brawl at my crib hit me up if you wanna come thru 9735704488

I Live In Naples

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Lots of Brawl at my crib hit me up if you wanna come thru 9735704488

I Live In Naples

wait...are you Fuego (Ollie)?! lol if so wow...my bad man. but yeh i'll come through and play brawl with yall before the 23rd. just hit me up 941-270-7902.

now i feel bad...like terribad...actually id be pretty ****ed surprised if you didnt dislike me now...lol.

What's the schedule? When does it all start?
read the first post (it has everything you need to know there. Doubles start around 10:30 AM. Registration @ 9:00 AM

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
O **** bro i thought that you knew this was fuego yea mann well be chillen at my crib today the one we waz at last time

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
i still wanna mm ur pit lol but yeah thats why i took offense cuz hes my partner ya digg its all str8 tho just a little friendly competition

I wish fox's lasers did this :laser:

verycoolguy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CoolVCG
oh jeez 10:30? it seems like all the tourneys far away start early while the ones 15 minutes away start at 1pm. >.<

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Wolf Ur gonna help me out with my jjc on ur dedede new fox stufffzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :chuckle:

edit ur post wolf

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Yah bro...well today isnt too good...well not until later at least. i got **** to do until 5. but if yall will be gettin at it today or tomorrow then yeh i'll come through. and yeh bro...just friendly competition. i dont mean any offense. You guys were chill. had i known you were who you were i would'nt have said **** lol.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Tomorrow, I'm going to go totally gay on Jungle Japes with Falco and R.O.B. and Toon Link, and see if another local player thinks it should be banned. New Weird American is very rational, and the second I showed him why I stage should be banned (he didn't understand Zelda Melee till I picked sonic) he easily sees why.

If after extreme camping he still feels that the stage should be legal, then I'll allow it.

Also, if we get enough Wiis, over 25, then I'll start the tournament later. Also, its tentatively, so expect anywhere from 10:30 to 11:30, based on when people show up.

At the moment we have 7 wiis.

izzy24

Smash Ace
Tomorrow, I'm going to go totally gay on Jungle Japes with Falco and R.O.B. and Toon Link, and see if another local player thinks it should be banned. New Weird American is very rational, and the second I showed him why I stage should be banned (he didn't understand Zelda Melee till I picked sonic) he easily sees why.

If after extreme camping he still feels that the stage should be legal, then I'll allow it.

Also, if we get enough Wiis, over 25, then I'll start the tournament later. Also, its tentatively, so expect anywhere from 10:30 to 11:30, based on when people show up.

At the moment we have 7 wiis.
i'll be bringing my set up, do get a discount for that?

-!-

Smash Lord
yooo M!X, you guys going to be brawling over the weekend anytime soon before this weekend?? i'm so down for some brawl with you guys
yea this weekend we'll be doing a smash fest, not sure the day but it'll be most likely sat or Sunday... or maybe tomorrow... it all depends who can go o.O

ohh crap tomorrow is GradBash for Emo^Wolf and F-18 >.< I'll give you a call sat morning since we'll most likely do that day.... PM me your Number cuz I don't think I have it XD I'll also call ABscent

EDIT: Is gordo coming??? idk where should we do this but maybe just my house since it has lots of space... but then again we wont get really cheap pizzas like if we where doing this at dannys house :(

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
yea this weekend we'll be doing a smash fest, not sure the day but it'll be most likely sat or Sunday... or maybe tomorrow... it all depends who can go o.O

ohh crap tomorrow is GradBash for Emo^Wolf and F-18 >.< I'll give you a call sat morning since we'll most likely do that day.... PM me your Number cuz I don't think I have it XD I'll also call ABscent

EDIT: Is gordo coming??? idk where should we do this but maybe just my house since it has lots of space... but then again we wont get really cheap pizzas like if we where doing this at dannys house :(
Tomorrow would be cool. I aint doin **** Friday. Would love to play some smash. TRA and Axle went back up to their hometown leaving me competitionless

-!-

Smash Lord
M!X is cool
lol

Hey bro, I was curious to know the match up of Sheik vs Zelda, how do you see it???

Tomorrow would be cool. I aint doin **** Friday. Would love to play some smash. TRA and Axle went back up to their hometown leaving me competitionless
ahhh emo and danny have grad bash tomorrow... and I'll prob just chill at my house for a while then go out for some business I have to deal with... I'll see if i can settle something for Saturday though :)

Top Bottom