• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

Darr06

Smash Cadet
WOW!!! I live in the cape so i'll definitely be here. I'll bring Lupa, MC25, and JDawg as well.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Need more peopleeee...GAHHHH.

d00d. i cant wait for this tourney! call me again Mix sometime so i can smash wit yall. I played all day again today with my buddy TRA. Im maining PIT!

-!-

Smash Lord
Need more peopleeee...GAHHHH.

d00d. i cant wait for this tourney! call me again Mix sometime so i can smash wit yall. I played all day again today with my buddy TRA. Im maining PIT!
yea man I'll prob call u this weekend sometime and are u serious about Pit o.O? lol

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I wanna go to this, but don't think I will. by any chance will there be a live stream? (I haven't skimmed through thread, my apologies if there will be.)

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Yeh man...i was playing last night when we got back just joking around with Pit and i was like...Wow---im freaking nasty with this guy. Dude...if i money match Gato's Pit...im sure i'll win.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol damm that good o.O

it wouldn't surprise me though... and pit is a really good character

-!-

Smash Lord
hahaha lol they're fun to play against... but a really good pit is a pain in the asss >.<

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Team Those Guys Who Play the Mario Bros Good.....

ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NIGGGGGAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Team Those Guys Who Play the Mario Bros Good.....

ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NIGGGGGAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yo, i better see you on stream. :D

Nine 1 One

Smash Rookie
this is getting semi big :O, By the way, still looking for a doubles partner i can use marth, sheik, peach, and wario

wario is best peach is prolly my best in doubles not really sure though

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
polmex CO18 how are you guys getting down here, i may need a ride too i'll pay 4 gas and i may want to team with one of you guys if you don't already have teammates lined up that is unless gdx decides to come which so far is a no

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
polmex CO18 how are you guys getting down here, i may need a ride too i'll pay 4 gas and i may want to team with one of you guys if you don't already have teammates lined up that is unless gdx decides to come which so far is a hell to the no
fixed for accuracy

:laugh:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Also, lots of scrubs and newbies from Cape Coral will be coming. So you can expect your first match to be a sandbager, and for the attendance to be at least 30 more than what is stated right now.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I will not be at this unless someone can help me out with a ride from Tavares...:027:

:(

PolMex23

Smash Champion
PLease, unless you want Tommy g to win, take off Tommy Japes.

Also, is RC on? Hells to the no. But Luigi is good there anyways.

Oh, Petey an Lamugi is teaming for this...I jsut know.

And Those Guys are back

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
@Polmex - You make me sad.

@ElVampiro - I guess lol...sure why not. im bringing a bunch of money anyways (no that doesnt mean rob me)

@Mix - yeh its pretty legit, i'll be fine tuning it before May 23rd.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
wtf??? I thought you didn't had money... you mm him but not me o.O??? fine then w/e it'll be the same result anyways :laugh:

good luck
lol haha...he'll lose his money regardless imo...id rather money match him with my Diddy...but my pit will have to do. ;)

Edit: I just watched Ninja Link vs Mew2King...NinjaLink plays just like me but i learned few things from him just yesterday. He's a ****ing beast. That Diddy vs MK match up is intense.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol haha...he'll lose his money regardless imo...id rather money match him with my Diddy...but my pit will have to do. ;)

Edit: I just watched Ninja Link vs Mew2King...NinjaLink plays just like me but i learned few things from him just yesterday. He's a ****ing beast. That Diddy vs MK match up is intense.
lol and with pit it will be more challenging since ur just starting to learn him... a month is more then enough to get good with someone

and yea that match was really intense, I really enjoyed it. you should look the one where he fought Chudat, some intense matches man >.<

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
I may need a teamate myself but will there be enough time to get some friendlies in before the tourney starts up? When will all the setups be ready for "free" use

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I may need a teamate myself but will there be enough time to get some friendlies in before the tourney starts up? When will all the setups be ready for "free" use
We already have 2 N64s set ups, 2 Gamecube set ups, and now what we need to do is start reserving Wiis. At the moment, we have 5. We need 20 to 25 to run the tournament smoothly with friendlies. If we get 25, 2 tvs will be given to friendlies from the start, if we get 20 tvs. Tvs will begin opening up after the first or second round. It is more important to me that people have a good time then promote an intensely serious attitude, so I have placed a bit of priority on friendlies and money matches.

If you mean from what time, from the second you register we should already have at least 5 wii set ups ready to go, as well as 20 to 25 tvs ready to be running.

We need wiis. No tvs, but we need a lot of wiis.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
What will be used to keep track of where the wiis are and the owners. I know if i bring my wii, i wont always be constantly near it. Can we be insured its safe return? (Im sure the answer is yes...but wiis and controllers and whatnot do get stolen).

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
What will be used to keep track of where the wiis are and the owners. I know if i bring my wii, i wont always be constantly near it. Can we be insured its safe return? (Im sure the answer is yes...but wiis and controllers and whatnot do get stolen).
Luckily, we'll have people on security. One of the many advantages of using a school as a host.

Also, in order for a wii to be moved at all, it must go under the following rules

1. Wiis shall not be moved unless approved by me until the end of the tournament.
2. Once a wii is hooked up, the person who brought the wii will be given a piece of paper with a random code word on it, the word depending on the station the wii is at. To move the wii, the owner have, or say, the code word.
3. The owner must be present.
4. I must watch to make sure the wii is properly reinstalled in the new location.

So,

You set up your wii. I check the station number, look at my flip board, give you the password Pink Batman written down. Later, a wii on a larger, main tv broke down, overheated, or is hacked and a player complains about hacked wii. Me and the owner go to pick up wii. We go through the password. Move wii to new location, and the owner is given the new password for the new station.

This is something that worried me, and I sought to come up with the safest option to eliminate any chance of.

Also, no hacked wiis will be used on the main stations. (as in, the largest TVs and live streamed)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Your 250 dollar investment of a wii is important to me, and I seek to protect it with the best of my ability. I don't know what lengths other places go to protect it, but I'm doing all I can.

-!-

Smash Lord
This sounds great man, I won't have to worry about my Camouflage W!! getting stolen hahaha

Top Bottom