• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pride of Brawl – May 23rd tournament- METAKNIGHT IS REBANNED

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yeah I'm his bro. What's up dood? good to see you on here and good luck to you if you go to the tourney down there.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lmao I dunno he may not... but then again he has Olimar and ummm idk who else XD his partner, Volta, is though

hey Dew

$5 Snake vs DDD???

I need some major practice -.- but it has to be done before the tournament starts to warm up :)
are u sure dawg? I thought we were crewwww mannnn. lol if u want we can do that but we are crew man, ill warm u up anytime u want regardless of money.

-!-

Smash Lord
are u sure dawg? I thought we were crewwww mannnn. lol if u want we can do that but we are crew man, ill warm u up anytime u want regardless of money.
alright then lol my bad... let's do a 3/5 serious friendly :laugh: for warm up ^.<

-!-

Smash Lord
I'll dont mind taking your money M!X ;) remind me to money match you there. or you gonna be busy Sunday? i feel like playin
lol alright man we'll do it, $5 Snake vs Diddy??? but till the tournament since I barely play the game cuz of work :( but I'll have more time now so till then for no johns :laugh:

how's naples riding to this? Can i hit a ride or should i drive, and take some people?

lemme know
Volta has 4 spots open so I'm sure we can figured something out
to take only 2 cars instead of having like 4

**** this tourney i hope no1 shows up
he may Come Back when he's not broken! :laugh:

I feel you though >.<

Noa.

Smash Master
I would love to go to this. Not only is it an MK-banned tournament (which I've always wanted to go to) but it also has an awesome stage list (apart from Luigi's still being on, I hate that stage).

But this is WAY to far away for me. I wish other tourneys had stage lists like this.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Whoops.
Fixed.
Luigi's wasn't suppose to be on there.
Maybe you could ask around, convince someone else to come, and bring a car full of people.

Also, some time during the week, I'll have a video tour up of the venue.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
@ Crashic - I think you should remove Rainbow Cruise. In most tourney's that stage is on the ban list. Just throwing that out there. Oh and you have Pirate Ship listed twice under the Counter Pick list.

@ the Naples Crew - Thanks for inviting me to come play with you guys. I had a great time.
Some Shoutouts

Mixcoatl - Your Snake is beast as expected. Thanks for giving me those up-tilts...they were well deserved haha. Now that we've had our rematches, our money match will be golden come May 23rd.

Emo-wolf - Your G&W is pretty legit in teams, I cant wait to play you in singles though. Good luck bro.

Eskmo - 1 to 1 Broski haha. Got you back for kicking my *** @ Tek Lounge. It was nice seein you again.

Gato & Fuego - You two had a pretty raw doubles team with that Pit and Fox. Keep up the good work. I'll be sure to give you guys a run for your money once I find myself a solid Doubles partner. I love 2v1 situations ;) Bananas for everyone.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I think you should remove Rainbow Cruise. In most tourney's that stage is on the ban list. Just throwing that out there. Oh and you have Pirate Ship listed twice under the Counter Pick list.
NO. *twitch*

By the way, my chances of coming to this is getting smaller and smaller. My sister's birthday is on the 24th... :(

Of course, the ONE big tournament in Florida that has Rainbow Cruise as a counterpick and I may not be able to attend! Just my luck. :urg:

EDIT: 8-Bit, add Sheik to the list of horrible match-ups for Fox.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
-_- yea now im making callouts in need of partners, i mean yea the 22nd is my b-day and I just need a good gift, which is a worthy partner. and i hate bieng screwed over...

bonesaw randomly uses samus, pikachu, and snake.
I'll contact Reflex Wonder and see if he can't make it.
He's been to Gigs before so maybe.
Still a long shot though xD

-!-

Smash Lord
@ Crashic - I think you should remove Rainbow Cruise. In most tourney's that stage is on the ban list. Just throwing that out there. Oh and you have Pirate Ship listed twice under the Counter Pick list.

@ the Naples Crew - Thanks for inviting me to come play with you guys. I had a great time.
Some Shoutouts

Mixcoatl - Your Snake is beast as expected. Thanks for giving me those up-tilts...they were well deserved haha. Now that we've had our rematches, our money match will be golden come May 23rd.

Emo-wolf - Your G&W is pretty legit in teams, I cant wait to play you in singles though. Good luck bro.

Eskmo - 1 to 1 Broski haha. Got you back for kicking my *** @ Tek Lounge. It was nice seein you again.

Gato & Fuego - You two had a pretty raw doubles team with that Pit and Fox. Keep up the good work. I'll be sure to give you guys a run for your money once I find myself a solid Doubles partner. I love 2v1 situations ;) Bananas for everyone.
Nice, someone else that agrees that RC should stay banned :laugh:

And don't mention it bro, it was a pleasure for you to drop by... I'll give you a call next time we chill, most likely at my house though...

and as expected you haven't lost your touch... damm bananas >.> pain in the asss as before, can't wait for our real set... it should be interesting ^.<

also tell your friend his Marth is really good, looking forward for some future friendlies and maybe some teams with my partner ^.<

EDIT:
NO. *twitch*
lol ahhh you gotta come.. we haven't MM yet :(

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Anyone from Naples that wants to team for this let me know ...

AWAL!!! IF UR READING ... .ARE YOU GONA COME TO THIS?????? so we can team =) ? ? ?

Top Bottom