• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Yes I read. Note I said people don't care, for they all want Marth back regardless of the remake. Did you read?
Yes, and how can you say that people does not care about Marth?

You should be more updated on the number of Marth supporters.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Dear lord! Do you see what this drought of good updates has caused? Just look at these posts! Dispicable! Atrotious! Not that they're evil or anything, as all of them make good and valid points, but what I'm saying is that this thread has become a pile of rotting posts! All it is now is a few people repeating pointless drivel and repetitively complaining that there are no new updates.

Save this thread!

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Dear lord! Do you see what this drought of good updates has caused? Just look at these posts! Dispicable! Atrotious! Not that they're evil or anything, as all of them make good and valid points, but what I'm saying is that this thread has become a pile of rotting posts! All it is now is a few people repeating pointless drivel and repetitively complaining that there are no new updates.

Save this thread!
AND YOU HAVE ADDED TO THE WORTHLESS QUOTES!

AND SO HAVE I!

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Actually, today's update is pretty good. The Temple rocks; it was one of those stages I was sorry to leave behind, and now it's in Brawl too. This game really does have everything.

I can't wait to play in the rock 'em sock 'em fun zone with Dedede.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yes i agree the post above yours was toward the events update, and i agree temple is the ****. i love fighting below, much fun to be had down there..i'm glad hes bringing back some of th emore popular stages.. ah, finally a useful and note worthy post... his horrid streak is over

antimatter

Smash Lord
im glad melee stages are back, but i want original stages like, the first Temple! i miss those tornadoes, and the only time i played the original was from renting it.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
he did say there were changes.. he might have added some hazards in there as well, the fact that you cant see them from a few pics doesnt mean they aren't there... just some food for thought.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
This update was a little good, but gay to me because they could've showed a few more Melee stages than just The Temple. The Temple is good to see back as it was my favorite stage b/c of it's size.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Well, even I, who am a ****ing complainer, am very proud of this update. Seriously, he couldn't have given November a better end. A great stage AND a great music. Great work, Sakurai~

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Why must this roster keep ignoring claus ? I Have passed through many reasons and many things on why he should make the cut , Also the japanese marketing it seems very likely at this point that Claus will get in and Captain falcon will be alone <_< I Can easily see mother get 2 reps while F-Zero getting 1 , WHEN WILL YOU ADD HIM WISEGUY D: ?

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I am truely sorry for criticizing you guys for complaining. This was the blandest week ever.

Darn you, moved release date! Darn you all to heck! If the release date was still Dec. 3rd, we'd all be getting updates like Ridley and other cool stuff, but instead we get such dull stuff like "Widescreen".
lol Indeed. We can only hope for monday...:ohwell:

Elysium

Smash Lord
Oh mystical Dec. 3rd. With all this hype, something great is bound to happen. Like the 7th coming of Jesus.
Not the biblical guy, my hispanic buddy that brings me Tomales. I can't wait til monday!!

Zevox

Smash Lord
you know its a bad week when your excited to see music and an old stage.
Not really. That old stage is a real favorite among many fans. I know whenever the topic of returning stages came up in the past on these forums or the old NSider ones, the Temple was easily the most popular request. To have it be the first Melee stage confirmed would be genuinely exciting for many (myself included) even if all four other updates in the week had been newcomers.

Edit: Hell, if memory serves, there was some concern when New Pork City was announced as a new huge stage that it might prevent the return of the Temple. Was either in this thread or the dojo update one for that stage IIRC.

Zevox

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
todays, update was actually pretty cool and i like the new touch to the music, it keeps things up beat and we need that knowing it takes foreverto kill someone in that level.

Top Bottom