• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

Copperpot

Smash Ace
I bet the new characters are hiding with Waldo and Carmen sandiego
Just thought I'd point out that I made a comment to a buddy earlier that he'd find Waldo before he found another character release. Great minds think alike, I suppose.

On a more positive note, I like the DK music. It's definately one of the better music updates I've heard so far.

PANTSMAGEE

Smash Apprentice
i think bomberman has a good chance he is ALOT better than mr game and watch and snake uses alot of bombs so he can be a clone or something

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i think bomberman has a good chance he is ALOT better than mr game and watch and snake uses alot of bombs so he can be a clone or something

first off, no. bombermans chances are much lower than G@W for several reasons. first off, G@W is an original character, easy to bring back for brawl, being 2D, and was nintendo's original character. if the Ice Climbers are returning, why remove G@W?

as for bomberman, as much as i like him, he's third party. at this point, i believe the only third parties left with a chance are megaman and geno, and if both get in, i doubt there will be a fifth third party.

and bomberman being a snake clone? what the hell?

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Widescreen support is nice...
Is Widescreen a character? Can you play as Widescreen? Hey, let's start a Widescreen for Brawl support thread!

Sakurai, curse you! I hate you! I hate you so! November'll be remembered as the dark month of the unfathomable age!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'd like to point out that Wolf hasn't been deconfirmed yet. >_> Probably off topic, but I just looked at the first page.

While our fellow smashers claim it's a Star Wolf/Wolf costume (>_>), all that has been said about is this from Sakurai...

"Dark Fox"

All it is, is a black costume with a red... scouter?? Scanner? What else do we call that...

Whatever.

I don't think he looks like Wolf at all. I'm probably alone on this, but I don't care anymore. I'm kinda fed up with all of these stupid updates. :shrug: Oh, yay! Widescreen!! >_>

Bah. Today sucks.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
I don't think he looks like Wolf at all. I'm probably alone on this, but I don't care anymore. I'm kinda fed up with all of these stupid updates. :shrug: Oh, yay! Widescreen!! >_>

Bah. Today sucks.
I love you and your way of thinking. I hate November [seen in a purely Smash-Bros-Dojo-point-of-view] and Sakurai as much as I could.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Today's update sucked. I don't really care for music and......widescreen?!?!? FILLER!!!

Exactly! >:0 (and to all of the rest of you who have recently be complaining about it to!)

Either they are desperate for crap to put in there or they think we are ******** and have to spoon feed every single bit of information about every single thing to do in the game. :0

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Just wait until next week. Specifically Monday.

I know it's silly to think that Sakurai has a pattern... but I believe I've found one. Many others have as well. Look at this:

August: Three newcomers; Ike, Pokemon Trainer, and Diddy Kong.
September: A pretty dull month, we got a few veterans.
October: More newcomers! Lucas, Sonic, and King Dedede.
November: Looks like we're getting no newcomers... no characters at all, in fact. :(

Hm... Also notice that in August and October the first update of the month was a newcomer!

I know it's hard to believe, but I really think there is a pattern. I hope it's real! I want three newcomers next month! ^_^

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just wait until next week. Specifically Monday.

I know it's silly to think that Sakurai has a pattern... but I believe I've found one. Many others have as well. Look at this:

August: Three newcomers; Ike, Pokemon Trainer, and Diddy Kong.
September: A pretty dull month, we got a few veterans.
October: More newcomers! Lucas, Sonic, and King Dedede.
November: Looks like we're getting no newcomers... no characters at all, in fact. :(

Hm... Also notice that in August and October the first update of the month was a newcomer!

I know it's hard to believe, but I really think there is a pattern. I hope it's real! I want three newcomers next month! ^_^
Every time we find a pattern though, Sakurai automatically switches it around...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I know... but Sakurai has to show characters eventually... Unless he has no more.:confused:

I'm trying to figure out why no veterans were shown this month. It's really weird. That could be our proof that the pattern is gone. :( I just want more characters! After this month, we need tons. -_-

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I want more characters shown....but I'm afraid they will be secret characters that he will be spoiling. So I'm not really sure. If he can just show something better than "How to set it to Widescreen" and stupid **** like that then I'll be happy.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
He's more than likely already shown unlockable characters. I'd almost bet money on it, in fact.

Do you think that Sonic and Snake (of which he stated are going to be unlockable!) are there from the start? Do you think that we'll have all three Kirby characters from the start?

I couldn't care less if he shows more unlockable characters. I'd like to know the full roster. lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want more characters shown....but I'm afraid they will be secret characters that he will be spoiling. So I'm not really sure. If he can just show something better than "How to set it to Widescreen" and stupid **** like that then I'll be happy.
Sonic probably was one of the biggest character spoilers of the game, and I'm sure you already know about him

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Is Sheik's comeback basically fact now?
I've only read up a little, but most of people's argument was the recent boost to the TP costumes, and the lack of OoT colours showed grey clouds for Sheik. But with her move set as seen in some videos being like her Melee self, and the fact that OoT Zelda is selectable, do you guys think Sheik is back for sure?
Let's hope to god that Sheik won't.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Sonic probably was one of the biggest character spoilers of the game, and I'm sure you already know about him

lol I mean, FROM THIS POINT ON show stuff better than "How to do Widescreen" and such. :p

Oh, and actually if they keep doing what their doing by not showing anymore characters, Sonic may actually be a starter. As weird as it seems. And I mean, Sonic was a gimme anyways. We all knew he was comin'. :/

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i think dec 3rd will be a good update day however i dont think he'll release anything colossal though.. somethings have to remain hidden after all. But who knows.. i'm usually wrong anyway

p.s. i hope its Sora for the third party character ( and here come the bombardment of flames in 3...2...)

OysterMeister

Smash Journeyman
Man, Wario-man is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. It's a final smash that really just makes things awkward.
I wonder how long it lasts? It seems like a final smash that just marginally improves your character should either be permanent or last a really, really long time.

And Sora has a decent shot at the Brawl roster. I mean, he meets all official and all fan-made requirements, and that's more than most can brag about.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah i no i just cant wait til i find out... the suspense is killing me to use a cliche'ed phrase.. but sadly i think ill have to wait til the release to find out :ohwell:
and yah his wario-man suit is zomgwtfkewl... or something along those lines but what happened to his nuclear fart...:confused:

also probably a permanent deal like the samus thing

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm gonna guess that Wario-Man is essentially a new character like Zero Suit Samus is. Except Wario-Man is just a clone of Wario with some advantages and some disadvantages. The final fate of the clone? As a move? HAH!

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
yah i no i just cant wait til i find out... the suspense is killing me to use a cliche'ed phrase.. but sadly i think ill have to wait til the release to find out :ohwell:
and yah his wario-man suit is zomgwtfkewl... or something along those lines but what happened to his nuclear fart...:confused:

also probably a permanent deal like the samus thing
his nuke fart is his down b.

Top Bottom