• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm gonna guess that Wario-Man is essentially a new character like Zero Suit Samus is. Except Wario-Man is just a clone of Wario with some advantages and some disadvantages. The final fate of the clone? As a move? HAH!
Wario man isn't listed with the newcomers and therefore is not a whole new character like Zamus. He is most likely just like Giga Bowser in the sense he is an upgraded version of the same moveset.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Wario man isn't listed with the newcomers and therefore is not a whole new character like Zamus. He is most likely just like Giga Bowser in the sense he is an upgraded version of the same moveset.
Actually, if you think about it, that would kinda be a suck-*** Final Smash. His moves are too crappy to be limited for only a short matter of time. I think he might actually keep it on until he dies or something.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
WELL, at least he doesn't have to show us Widescreen or other sucky things during CHRISTMAS/HANNUKAH/KWAANZA/RAMADAN/X-MAS!!!!
lol. Do you not realize that Sakurai could EASILY find more crappy updates to give us?

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
I think it's temporary. Him having those advantages for the whole match or until he dies is completely unbalanced. He negates moves FFS
"Even after becoming Wario-Man, you control him as you normally would. And he doesn’t unleash any overwhelmingly powerful attacks."

Judging from that I'm not too sure. I mean, he's not invincible and crap like Giga Bowser. So I think it wouldn't be too hard to just beat the **** out of him. And if you think about it..... aren't ALL the Final Smashes unbalanced? xD

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
"Even after becoming Wario-Man, you control him as you normally would. And he doesn’t unleash any overwhelmingly powerful attacks."

Judging from that I'm not too sure. I mean, he's not invincible and crap like Giga Bowser. So I think it wouldn't be too hard to just beat the **** out of him. And if you think about it..... aren't ALL the Final Smashes unbalanced? xD
No. All FS have there cons. Don't you think Wario-man would be under newcomers as well though if you got to stay that way? Maybe he's not invincible, but he can negate attacks. Since he can do that beating the **** out of him would be hard. Unless you have Mr. Bob-omb of course

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
No. All FS have there cons. Don't you think Wario-man would be under newcomers as well though if you got to stay that way? Maybe he's not invincible, but he can negate attacks. Since he can do that beating the **** out of him would be hard. Unless you have Mr. Bob-omb of course
I'm not really sure what the con is in being a giant invincible beast that can massacre people. :ohwell: I said it would be reasonable that it would only last till he died again, then he would go back to normal. ZSamus stays the same way even after dying right?

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
lol. Do you not realize that Sakurai could EASILY find more crappy updates to give us?
shall we make a list?

1. title screen
2. HD support
3. you must swim!
4. crawling
5. deconfirmation of the captain's knee.
6. pichu confirmed.

okay maybe not 5 and 6... but i'm still waiting for 1-4 and any other crap sakurai may want to give us.

PS. wario's FS kicks ***. just because it's not a character doesn't mean that it's not any good.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Not that bad of an update, but you put it together with Widescreen support and controls aaand... Tada! Crappy week!

Tomorrow'll be an item, an assistant or stage. Though I think an AT or stage would be too much for ©November Ye Dark Month.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Not that bad of an update, but you put it together with Widescreen support and controls aaand... Tada! Crappy week!

Tomorrow'll be an item, an assistant or stage. Though I think an AT or stage would be too much for ©November Ye Dark Month.
I'm really getting tired of your constant *****ing. Be glad we are getting these updates at all. Alot of games don't have constant updates so stop being such a jerk and complaining. Sakurai could up and stop the updates if he wanted to, would that make you happy?

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
I'm really getting tired of your constant *****ing. Be glad we are getting these updates at all. Alot of games don't have constant updates so stop being such a jerk and complaining. Sakurai could up and stop the updates if he wanted to, would that make you happy?
Finally someone has acknowledged me as a ****ing complainer, sigh : D I'm so glad.

Nah, it's just November's drought is getting on my nerves. I'm so unpatient waiting for something big to reveal that this month has been too much for me.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Maybe, especially if it was not only the former release date for Brawl, but also the 6th anniversary of Smash Bros Melee as well. So something must be good on Monday.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Maybe, especially if it was not only the former release date for Brawl, but also the 6th anniversary of Smash Bros Melee as well. So something must be good on Monday.
Also, if the theory some of us have is right, Monday'll be December's first update day, which would make it a character update day. Because...

August: 3 newcomers (Being Ike revealed the 1/8)
September: No newcomers.
October: 3 newcomers (Being Lucas revealed the 1/10)
November: No newcomer.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Yes, I'm really grateful for **** that most of us already know about or could read from the game manual. Considering the ones we got this month, I'd be a hella happy if he stopped the updates and just released the **** game.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I'm really grateful for **** that most of us already know about or could read from the game manual. Considering the ones we got this month, I'd be a hella happy if he stopped the updates and just released the **** game.
At last someone who understands my feelings -sigh-

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Indeed. If they've rescheduled it all the way to February thats gotta mean that they're adding a bunch of **** to the game. So you'd think they would have something a little better than how to change it to widescreen? :ohwell:

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Well I think its safe to say that we will have a new Star Fox character.
The second event was skipped, but if you look closely on the pic you can sorta see the Landmaster Tank. Why would they skip it if its nothing new?

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Indeed. If they've rescheduled it all the way to February thats gotta mean that they're adding a bunch of **** to the game. So you'd think they would have something a little better than how to change it to widescreen? :ohwell:
Seriously, I think Widescreen support has been the most powerful shock the Brawl community has ever suffered xDDD

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
I was expecting to you to put Marth in the list.

But no, why? He's getting a remake of FE11 soon! That's enough of a reason to bring him back.

Top Bottom