• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
..Getting back on subject after being distracted by that awesome signature

I really think a good portion of the future smasher and present would really enjoy having the option to becoming premium members to help support this great site and it’s ever growing wealth of knowledge.

In fact if we don’t get a true solid reason soon as in why they stop the premium membership I think I’ll start a petition to show to the SWF owners how much we want it back

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we should make a thread for people that want it. So like, if you wanted a premium membership, post so in that thread so we can quantify it.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
I personally would like to see some REAL benefits to having a premium account, and not just things you would expect from any forum like the ability to have a custom avatar or make a poll.

I mean, if we could have LARGER custom avatars when we pay for a premium, that would do well. :)

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
I personally would like to see some REAL benefits to having a premium account, and not just things you would expect from any forum like the ability to have a custom avatar or make a poll.

I mean, if we could have LARGER custom avatars when we pay for a premium, that would do well. :)
Larger avatars might get annoying for threads when they're randomly way bigger. BUT, i would like to see animated GIF's available, that would be really sweet.

Although I wanted premium mostly to see threads in the BR

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
We were discussing a maximum size of 100x100 avatars in the Premmie Lounge actually. The space of a 100x100 avatar would be little to no distraction.

Btw, Kirby King, can I get my custom title back yet? It's been, like, 2 weeks now. Don't mean to push, just wondering :p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why is it that there's no premium, but I still see ad banners on the top of the page advertising premium membership?

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
We were discussing a maximum size of 100x100 avatars in the Premmie Lounge actually, so it wouldn't be that huge of a distraction.

Btw, Kirby King, can I get my custom title back yet? It's been, like, 2 weeks now. Don't mean to push, just wondering :p
What was the title?

Ankoku: it's an old ad. I can't remove it myself, but it's just an old ad.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Hmm...well, I wanted to change my username, but I guess that won't be happening because there's no Premium Membership anymore. Oh, well...

A_man13

Smash Master
It looks like your premium membership disapeared a day later than expected (along with all of your other abilities that came with it).

Kel

Smash Master
I don't know where to put this but:

Hey, can we get rid of the"Imagine the impossibilities" ad that creeps down half of the frickin page every time you load a new page on the forums? It's very obnoxious to have to click 'stop' before I scroll down the page. What the hell is it advertising anyway?

Baky

Smash Journeyman
If only premium was here...it'd get rid of that super annoying banner that extends and ends up covering the entire top of a thread.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I would also like my title back :(.

It was Too Good.

(with the period)

Thank you. :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I think I have a premium account name change that I never used, if the mods will count those.
If so, Darc and Dazwa both also have name changes "in stock"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom