• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Premium Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^^ hmm... well according to Drab, I guess it's safe to assume they will be, we just don't know when which is a shame.

~rh

Smash Lord
Hmm... maybe the Premies had to do with MLG buying the site? =O

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
This is actually being considered being brought back.
QQ, With the same privileges as before?
I personally thought the insta-access to the Broom was kinda stupid. If you aren't good enough to get into the Broom, you shouldn't be allowed in because you bought into it.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Cherry, look in the Pool Room, that's where the new thread is in discussion of bringing it back. It's stickied.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I think it would be okay to have a premium membership option, especially if it will help out the Smash Community. But it should be just that, an OPTION. It should not be required, and should only add things to those who pay, not take away from those who don't. From the ideas listed, it looks like that will be the case. I'm all for it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You could go discuss your ideas in the pool room's premium membership thread... >____>
Not here.

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
The fact that people are still discussing in the OLD premium membership announcement is confusing some people. I'm closing this until a new announcement is made. In the meantime, please check out the poll for the possible reintroduction of premium membership, which has changed significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom