• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Predict Kels's Placement at Rule 6!

past_b

Smash Apprentice
Consider him try hard mango until you see him cp'ing pp with mario.

:phone:
I just wanted to say that I never liked the phrase "try hard mango." When Mango does subpar at a tourney, people automatically attributes his placing to him sandbagging. "Mango got 9th at said tourney he wasn't trying!" or "Mango lost to Armada 3-0 he wasn't try hard Mango!" I'm not sure where I am going with this but that concludes my rant.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i think we would all be in agreement in saying that his fox/falco are better than his falcon/mario

also, i would pay money to see some mango v kels videos

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I just wanted to say that I never liked the phrase "try hard mango." When Mango does subpar at a tourney, people automatically attributes his placing to him sandbagging. "Mango got 9th at said tourney he wasn't trying!" or "Mango lost to Armada 3-0 he wasn't try hard Mango!" I'm not sure where I am going with this but that concludes my rant.
Well I mean when Mango goes and easily does worse than he should because he picks Mario or Marth or Falcon with trying wack stupid Falcon garbage, its hard not to consider it a sort of sandbagging. Even if he's trying to win within the confinements that he has set for himself, he still isn't doing all he could to win.

Also I really don't see Kels outplacing Zhu or Lovage, and especially not KirbyKaze.

Doser

Smash Ace
I seriously hope you guys mess with Lucky's sleeping schedule so when you take him to the tournament he thinks it's 2 in the morning on a Wednesday.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's Fox, anything can happen and that's also at least 1 year ago, I made quite a few adjustments since.. Ill **** him next time. He only beat me because I failed a million edgeguards.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
It's Fox, anything can happen and that's also at least 1 year ago, I made quite a few adjustments since.. Ill **** him next time. He only beat me because I failed a million edgeguards.
No johns.

10 chars

iffy525

Smash Apprentice
So is there no stream for this tourney?

EDIT: Just realized it hasn't even started yet. lol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kels is much much better than he was a year ago. Honestly i'd be surprised if any ganon, even you, could take a game off of him.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He lost to s2j in winners and Mango in losers. 1st seed in his pool

D

Deleted member

Kels is much much better than he was a year ago. Honestly i'd be surprised if any ganon, even you, could take a game off of him.
so much better compared to rest of ****ty *** midwest

the reason why a standard west coaster would beat Kels, i.e. ME is because the rest of you guys suck. If Kels lived in SoCal he can easily be a west coast warrior great

nevertheless, Kels plays like a ***** and playing him is not fun. Hope I sent a message to the midwest.

that YOU GUYS BLOW ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I hope people know that Dart is probably our best player, not kels

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I hope people know that Dart is probably our best player, not kels

Lol that's what I said before the tourney and midwest told me I didn't know what I am talking about. Don't go back on your words just because Kels failed.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Inever predicted what kels would get. Although I did say months ago in the midwest social that I didn't think he was that good compared to other regions top players

rokimomi

Smash Lord
kels meets mango early in bracket for some reason, mango goes puff "for the lulz" (after hearing what has happened before)
kels tears him a new one and as soon at the announcer says "GAME, the winner is....fox!", the venue goes silent
all of midwest yells out in unison, "LETS GO!", everyone goes nuts with chants
mango stays puff cuz he's mango like that and makes it closer but kells edges it out last stock, breaking the jiggly puff curse
kels doesnt even say anything, gets up, shakes hand, walks out, gets some food and comes back to raep the bracket some more
kels in GF mango makes it to GF through losers cuz he's mango like that
mango wins
kels 2nd

Max?

Smash Champion

the reason why a standard west coaster would beat Kels, i.e. ME is because the rest of you guys suck. If Kels lived in SoCal he can easily be a west coast warrior great

nevertheless, Kels plays like a ***** and playing him is not fun. Hope I sent a message to the midwest.

This fills me with such joy

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
LMFAO smash player **** talking is still ****ing horrible. Glad to see my ***** kelly still making people mad in this game, even when they win! Midwest like in all competitive games is relatively *** to the coasts. I'm the best marvel player in this region and even tho I can hang with a majority of the coasts our everyday player gets *** *****. Same **** different toilet. That thing S2J said about he could be a great if he was in a different scene is probably completely true though. Give kelly a month of grinding on either coast and watch him level up fast as hell.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Blame MW for the hype. If they hadn't said anything about Kelly having a chance to win then i dont think anyone would have said anything.

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman

Tech chasing him and ****in him up super bad on his counter pick looked pretty damn fun..

But I do always whine about that stage being ******** and the combos not being satisfying, so maybe not ... ???

Moooose

Smash Champion
honestly one of the most annoying things
is dealing with backlash from ur own region AND the other region
when ur just tryin to go in and do ur thing
props to kels for representing well
and props to the wc for takin him out
cant wait to see the vids
but **** you to all you *****es who talk more than you play

Top Bottom