• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre-Robocop Shenanigans

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll be in Melbourne from Wednesday the 29th of September til the morning of the 4th of October (Monday after the tournament).

I don't know if people already have their own plans, but I'd like to head out on the Wednesday/Thursday and do stuff/see sights, etc.

I've never been to Melbourne before, so I'm open to suggestions.

I also have no solid housing plans yet, so if anybody in particular would like to house me, I'll gladly play Melee or Brawl or any other game with them, or alternatively, go out and have funzies in the city. I'm pretty easy either way.

I decided to make this thread seperate from the actual robocop thread so that it doesn't clutter up discussion in there.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I want to beat Scabe in a Link ditto.

However I'd also like to be Prime Minister of the Moon, and neither of these things are going to occur soon.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
lets go turf in the city

you guyz gotta pick up yo game if yo gonna keep up wif meeee

MTGod

Smash Champion
As I said in the Robocop thread without realising this one had been made, I'd definitely be up for Melbourne city-runs :D I don't know too much about Melbourne other than what I've read on Cao's tourney post, so rather than just me getting lost by myself I'd rather get lost as a group...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
highlights of melbourne include fed square, club x boronia, and cats' house (yet to be discovered, join the hunt!)

Vermy

Smash Champion
I was thinking of planning a black tie event as a pre-party to Robocop. Dinner and drinks, head to Crown for Galactic Circus, then to Blackjack/Roulette for you who are game/old enough. How many would be interested?

Vermy

Smash Champion
If it gets enough interest, I'll organise it.
Blackjack is easy! Although of course I would say that, I'm good at it. I'll teach those who aren't sure how to play on the night.

Will need ideas for what kind of dinner people would like. Asian, Italian, Bar & Grill? And I will discuss with Cao, the King of Culture where to go. <3

Thinking that I'll organise it for the Friday night, as most people will not have work in the morning. Also, being the city it will be central to everyone's housing/accommodation.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its easy to pick up, saying that your good at blackjack is like saying your good at being able to tell the difference between black and white.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Vermy, you and me, will setup up Melbourne's best Pre-Party. I'm back in town!

Olsen Party is too exclusive, Vermy's idea at least is open to everyone (with money and a gambling habit)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
vyse you should stay with me and ted and team america.
I only just read this. Hit me up on MSN or PM me some details, cause I'd be interested in splitting accommodation.

If it gets enough interest, I'll organise it.
Blackjack is easy! Although of course I would say that, I'm good at it. I'll teach those who aren't sure how to play on the night.

Will need ideas for what kind of dinner people would like. Asian, Italian, Bar & Grill? And I will discuss with Cao, the King of Culture where to go. <3

Thinking that I'll organise it for the Friday night, as most people will not have work in the morning. Also, being the city it will be central to everyone's housing/accommodation.
Vermy, you and me, will setup up Melbourne's best Pre-Party. I'm back in town!

Olsen Party is too exclusive, Vermy's idea at least is open to everyone (with money and a gambling habit)
Sounds good, though I never gamble :p

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna be staying with some wow mates, I can barely afford to come down as is.

Kind of limits my shenanigans potentional.
Wondering whether I should come in Thursday night.....

Gonna have to think this one through. Gonna be booked some time in the next 3 weeks.

Karp-0S

Smash Journeyman
I'm just thinking what would be easier transport wise. My lack of car truly sucks.

I'll see what I can do. I'll talk to you on msn about it.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm up for Vermy's idea, except the black tie (assuming this means a suit - I do not have access to a suit :p)... At the Cas though I don't gamble too much, but I'd play an hour of Blackjack :D

Vermy

Smash Champion
I was going more for black tie/business casual. So button up shirts, no denim.

Sounds like the sexiest idea ever, Cao! Wubs!!! <3

Vermy

Smash Champion
HAWT.

If you back out now, you're a piker. And I don't drink with pikers. *shifty eyes*

MTGod

Smash Champion
Reminds me of a time when someone wanted to get out of going to a costume party, so they said they dressed up as a ghost and didn't rock up... The costume was just that good :p

Anyway, I can dress up as a disgruntled laser game employee, disgruntled airplane passenger, or disgruntled squash player...

Top Bottom