• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Melee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
uuaa is pretty good from what i see. but it's so hard to judge spacies outside of technicality bc they really vary from matchup to matchup

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uuaa is legit, but he needs a little more OOS experience(TO5 was his first OOS tournament). As is the case of every FL player, he's good at fighting spacies. =p I don't know much about him beyond that, but I don't think he would be terrible at any matchup.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
these are recent vids of uuaa... yea he's maddd smart and technical lol if u wanna know hwo godo he is ask someone who can c mindgames lol its not that hard to c how smart a technical player is. he's like at least top 5 in fl

http://www.youtube.com/user/dphanna
someone shud make a thread on these recent vids cuz they was from a tourney

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok wtf top 5 no. Shiz linguini col bol hungrybox and ugh i dunno rockcrock? Im not doubting he is good but i aint seen him enough for a statement like that to be true. Anyway this uua guy should play me sometime :). I like how everyone flocked to my one post good stuff uua.

j00t

Smash Champion
I can never distinguish between nicaboy and nice1. nicaboy is the one that doesn't play Brawl right? :p

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Ok wtf top 5 no. Shiz linguini col bol hungrybox and ugh i dunno rockcrock? Im not doubting he is good but i aint seen him enough for a statement like that to be true. Anyway this uua guy should play me sometime :). I like how everyone flocked to my one post good stuff uua.
he's top 5 trust me lol he just beat rock last tourney... but imo he's top 5 he hasnt shown it but he is starting to make it obvious that he is though. only player that can really challenge top 5 is queen and rock

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Its beacause me and nice1 both main sheik and are easily the two best looking black guys in swf. Well im spanish too but you get it.

O and chops thats pretty good but I wanna see him do it again.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ummm i shouldnt be on that mandatory crew list since i havent been caring about smash for a good while now. i dont really wanna be in it since im kinda bored of the game so i say give the spot to chaddd lozr or rock till i start seriously compete in tourneys i enter but i use secondaries lol....

i dont wanna anchor the crew if im nnot gonna try just cuz i stopped caring. well c time will tell but for now i shud be off that list lol

im taking a break off taking singles seriously ima still randomly enter but ima use secondaries lol

BBQ°

Smash Champion
how could you say such a thing, chops?

this is primarily for your region, for pride... not only for smash

but I guess I understand if you're just not having fun anymore :/

Life After Death

Smash Champion
nah i didnt retired alot of change of plan caused me to keep playing. thats a whole different story right now im just NOT feeling the game and i havent been tryin to get better i always ignore all friendlies nowadays i just watch lol its gettingm e madd rustyy but w/e ill get ointo the mood eventually but ill prolyl have to prove i stil have wat it takes to be on the crew... but for now i dont wanna be in it im not gonna try if i stay in this mood

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Oh he def. deserves the spot, I just couldn't help but lol when he said he hadn't cared about smash in a "good while"

I hope Chops (and M2K for that matter) don't quit any time soon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol well then.....

I'll repost my thoughts on this. I'm just trying to get some discussion going I guess.

1. Pp- does well vs falcon
2. Hbox(Marth, Sheik, Falcon?)
3. Colbol
4. Shizwiz
5. Linguini(falcos/marths as far as I know)
6. Chops(spacies)
7. Darkrain
8. LoZR(ganons, but has a mindset for crews that is greater than his singles mindset. if other proof is required, he took 11 stocks in crews at TO5.)
9. Chaddd(Peach/Ganon?)
10. Spaceballs/XIF/DoH-they're talented and I don't know what they excel in, but I have played them and they seem qualified. Of those I've played, I probably feel safest about using XIF, but it's hard to decide.

I'll throw Pikachad in for the #10 spot as well. I really don't know who to support among those 4.
If Chops doesn't feel up to the crew battle by Pound 4 then I'll say Pikachad should get one spot(we should test him there first like LoZR), and I dunno after that. Uuaa could be good enough for it, but Spaceballs/XIF/DoH are pretty qualified and talented as well.

Thoughts? Should we test lozr/pikachad/spaceballs/XIF/DoH when Pound 4 rolls around and decide based on that?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
If Chops doesn't feel up to the crew battle by Pound 4 then I'll say Pikachad should get one spot(we should test him there first like LoZR), and I dunno after that. Uuaa could be good enough for it, but Spaceballs/XIF/DoH are pretty qualified and talented as well.

Thoughts? Should we test lozr/pikachad/spaceballs/XIF/DoH when Pound 4 rolls around and decide based on that?
The problem with Pikachu in crews is that...it's still Pikachu. It invites people to throw in Sheik or Marth or any character that can abuse it's weaknesses and get back and thus negate any advantage won by the surprise of Pikachu vs Falcon or whatever character you would send it in against. Samus also has that problem, she invites Falcon/Marth/Sheik/Peach

You need players (and part of that is the characters they play) that can handle pretty much any challenge that will be throw at them; not really all matchups, but the ones that are likely to occur - unless you're playing West Coast and they have no idea what they're doing, like sending in Docs vs Cactuar. :urg:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Pikachad said he also had a good Fox. He's a smart guy so it couldn't hurt to at least check him out.

Spaceballs knows more about his abilities vs those characters than I do. I'll leave it to him to promote himself there.

I see what you're saying there though.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
But will he go Fox first? And if he's going Fox, is his fox better than other contenders?

If he goes in as Pika, they will go random so he won't be able to switch. That means he's stuck Pika in a potentially very disadvantageous matchup.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

I think we should wait for winterfest although I know almost all of those players aren't going to that tourney :/

so I don't know, lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
He's a beast! haven't you heard?! he's been training with Chops and he's won all the teams tourneys while he and chops were here. :bee::chuckle:

GAwes

Hidden Boss
dood, i pretty much agree with pp's list

for 10 spot my vote would be for ihsb, i've been watching his videos lately and that mother ****er's just getting 2 legit.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
That's funny Wes, I came in here to say similar things about Spaceballs. I do believe everyone should be "tested" on the day of Pound though, because... people can be better OR worse on that day. we all know this, though.

I also think having Pikachu Chad come in and **** someone would realllllly boost the South's rep but pssh you guys all concerned, like the other regions stand a chance.

I mean, we've got ****ing Doctor Peepee. How can we lose!? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom