• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Melee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lolwinnings

I might not make any money this time(I have enough saved from other tournaments just in case), but that's not as big of a concern to me as just being bored out of my mind the whole way there(I've done that drive before and it really sucks lol).

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Also PP, just place high or win the next SC tourney. That's how Yay paid his way to genesis xD

<3 SC

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I agree but If you need that paper...

**** it I'll go to SC, brb j/k j/k

anyways, This Thread has about served it's purpose. Shall I close it now and start the private room planning or what?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know you've got plenty of $. I prefer driving alone, so I guess that's why I say the drive is tolerable :)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just so people know if I do go I'd be interested in being on the crew...though I doubt in all honesty I'm going to make it to pound 4!!!

And I definitely think chaddd should have a guaranteed spot!!!

People sleep on him too much!!!

:colorful:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Just so people know if I do go I'd be interested in being on the crew...though I doubt in all honesty I'm going to make it to pound 4!!!

THIS.
Also Queen is a beast, he's definitely talented enough to be on the south crew if he goes, IMO.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

Seriously, QDVS speaks so much truth. lol

Also, We'll deal with the real preparations after the holidays so don't worry about it now. <3

You better be there Andy!!! I miss you!!!!!!!:colorful:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Oh an if Kyle aka The Green ****IN Mario starts playin this game seriously he will be the best of the best cuz mario wrecks face

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh btw, I'm teaming with Legion now =D

And from what I've been hearing, she might be better than both Me AND Xif.

O_o

BBQ°

Smash Champion
No offense to Alex but whos better right now Legion or Xif...

...Idk but Legion is on that **** juice
xif is still better. xif is able to **** fullmetal and fullmetal beat legion at winterfest in brackets. I don't mean to inui logic, but what I'm trying to say is that she doesn't know the Marth matchup as well as she should.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Dang Toasty you beat me to it
I was gonna post like "****, how will we win without PBnJ" or some other stupid joke.

I'm a die hard Mike G fanboy to the bitter end, Armada could be 4stocking my mom and I'd still be on Mike G's nuts over what's happened to poor old South Carolina in the past! <3
Mike G is the Peach State <3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Discussion on South Crews will be continued in the Private Forum. If you are one of the players mentioned earlier:

Colbol
HungryBox
Dr Pee Pee
DaShizWiz
Darkrain
Linguni
LoZr
Chaddd
Ihavesapceballs
RockCrock

Then you should be receiving a PM from DoH soon for further instructions. If you haven't received one by the next few hours , PM DoH or myself and we'll help you out . Also I know some of you on this list won't be making to pound but we still want your opinions and advice. It will be a great help to the rest of south crew planning to rep.

Thanks for your input everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom