• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pownz Smashfest Dec. 12th

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Dimmy > Sauga's best peach > Niko

so Dimmy gets to pay for his coffee and Niko cries?!?! =o

Haha if i'm not too hungover from the day before i will for sure be going to pownz and taking your money niko =) 18th is my last day of exams haha

and if you do beat me i'll just fap to your peach

Mikey7

Smash Lord
You guys are friggin weak

My mom's not letting me go to this : ( exams dec 14, 16 and when she heard the dates she said no

sauc3

Smash Lord
I love how in all the mk threads, and ontario power rankings threads, and ontario social threads, kingace and doc choose here to go head to head lol,

also ill mm any NON mk's with kirby on the tourney on the 19th,
as for this smashfest, i have an exam at 2pm, so its unlikely i will be here lol.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
oh wow i feel dumb i just realized this is the thread for the smashfest and not the tourney on the 19th, in any case niko, i shall mm on the 19th if im not hungover i won't be able to go to this exams johns.

Iliad

Smash Lord
5$ PP. So far.

Maybe 7$ for singles just so Jules doesn't QQ :D.

Since Mikey is gone, I'm TOing this I guess. So We'll be running doubles, then singles. Depending on attendance there will be pools or not, but what I'd really like to do would either be hype MMs in place of pools, or Crew battles in place of pools.

Another option for pools, if anyone is willing to do this for ****s. Have two people do a match, mm or friendly. Everyone bets on one person whos going to win. If you bet on the right person, you're 1st seed. If you bet on the wrong person you're 4th seed. :D Or maybe a series of matches to see how many you're right on so we can get a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th seed.

Iliad

Smash Lord
The 12th is a amsashfest Niko, its meant to be lols as much as it is competitive. And TBH, i've never seen crews properly run with enough time. So why not?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I agree with Niko, if ur gonna sandbag in pools, then just don't play me and gimme the win, I only played Niko in pools, and its cool that I know I can have a legit set, it was a good one :bee:

nickcam

Smash Ace
I agree with Niko, if ur gonna sandbag in pools, then just don't play me and gimme the win, I only played Niko in pools, and its cool that I know I can have a legit set, it was a good one :bee:
So ur afraid of losing to someone whose sandbaggin.... Shouldnt u win if there sandbaggin you or they just might be better if they sandbag and win right....

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
pools has no place in a 5$ tourney,boring ****, do crews and straight bracket not gonna be more then 20 guys no point of pools for the 12th

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I would just like my wins to mean something, I wouldn't like to win and not earn it.
Cuz getting the win without playing the match at all gives you so much more credit than when you beat some1 who is sandbagging?

Sandbagging is the art of BARELY beating someone. It shouldn't affect the outcome of the set.

Yes it is an art, and Ally has mastered it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Agreed. Sangbagging can be **** fun, until you lose cause of it.

Then you're doing it wrong....I know from experience lawl.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I can hardly sandbag, only against scrubs or my casual friends when I'm playing Ganondorf or Captain Falcon or a random character I'm playing for fun.

My Yoshi ***** hardcore, 24/7, no matter who you are. It's just the way I play.

It's literally hard for me to sandbag with Yoshi. :yoshi:

Iliad

Smash Lord
lol marik, my marth ***** your yoshi hardcore, 24/7, no matter what stage you pick. It's just the way I play.

It's literally hard for me to not destroy your yoshi.

xD <3

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Too good.

But still, **** you. <3

That match was gay, throwing me into the same upper corner on Rainbow Cruise my last two stocks in a time difference of about 20 seconds.

Marth is a ******.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yeah, speaking of girlfriends, me and my girl have gotten back together.

I love brown women.

:D

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm -actually- Aboriginal, but I look white due to some ****ed up reasoning with genetics.

But I'm brown on the inside.

Be right back, stealing your bike and smoking some weed listening to BootCampClick. :D

But really, Arabic/Indian women are so unbelievably hot.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Marik, you're definitely smokin something when you said that last line.

Catherine Bell doesn't count. Neither does Emmanuelle Chriqui. Or Ashwarya Rai.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik, you're definitely smokin something when you said that last line.
I'm being dead serious though. D:

I -love- Arabic women.

And my girlfriend is Egyptian, to further prove my point.

;P

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm being dead serious though. D:

I -love- Arabic women.

And my girlfriend is Egyptian, to further prove my point.

;P
Mine is a porkchop/italian/irish mix.

And she's about a year and some change older than me, and best of all, she's SHORT.

God almighty I love short chicks, what a blessing.

.Marik

is a social misfit
You know what I love? Derailment of threads. Anyone trolling this thread, better be attending.
He's figured out our motive!

*Flees

:yoshi:

Yeah, I should have enough money to come. I need around $20 dollars to attend, unless somebody can carpool me?

Top Bottom