• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pownz Smashfest Dec. 12th

Iliad

Smash Lord
Me and Joe will be getting drunk, and we will sing (And possibly sway!) this song:

When Ally came over from Quebec...
When Ally he drove the Q E...
When Ally said "I'll be a smasher"…
What a smasher he turned out to be...
Ally!
Oh, Ally!
Oh, Ally's the smasher for me!
For me!
Ally!
Oh, Ally!
Oh, Ally's the smasher for me!

Canada said “Get me a smasher,”
“I’ll only take one of the best!”
With Ally they’ve sure got a winner,
Snake and falcon ahead of the rest!
Ally!
Oh, Ally!
Oh, Ally’s the smasher for me!
For me!
Ally!
Oh, Ally!

He flies through the air when he C4s,
He’s beastly without a smash ball,
His skill it bewilders contenders,
But his name it bewilders us all!
Ally!
Oh, Ally!
For me!
Ally!
Oh, Ally!

He said “I’ll wear cap falcon t-shirts,”
“To make sure that I’ll always go far,”
“I’ll try to play great like M2K,”
“And look good like the man they call Scar!”
Ally!
Oh, Ally!
For me!
Ally!
Oh, Ally!

An icon he is as a player,
He tilts when the time is just right,
His DIing answers our prayers,
Oh what a glorious sight!
Ally!
Oh, Ally!
For me!
Ally!
Oh, Ally!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SNR625-MUU <3

KingAce

Smash Ace
So.... Doc are you still down for a MM it doesnt have to be $50, it can just be $20
unless you wanna back down from the MM completely

Iliad

Smash Lord
When Culex came over from Steel Town
When Culex attended Game Uni
When Culex said "I will choose DK."
He beasted on that ***** PierceD!

Culex...
Oh Culex..
Culex is the marth slayer for me! FOR ME!

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
So.... Doc are you still down for a MM it doesnt have to be $50, it can just be $20
unless you wanna back down from the MM completely
We've talked about this like 3 times, I only plan on seeing eye to eye with you if we face off in tournament, I will not partake in a stupid MM that caused a bunch of bull****.

So stop asking.

unityole

Smash Lord
wtf no smash 64? ew

edit: oh and after reading first couple posts on this thread, i recalled kingace and his friend came all the way to britishcolumbia tournament thread and posts spam flame about a little kid clouderz beat them at brawl.

no offense but, kingace grow up man, at that time we all told u to stfu and get out of the tourney thread yet u came in and argue with a 12 year old cause he ***** u so hard in brawl, lol. anyway if u still insist U R BETTER at a game than a 12 year old, go ahead, just make u look like a ******.

.Marik

is a social misfit
KingAce is better than Clouderz. Why are you doing the exact motive you're condemning?

Is anybody coming from Mississauga or Toronto for Pownz? I wil need a ride on the way back, it will be very much appreciated.

How many people thus far are going anyways?

Iliad

Smash Lord
wtf no smash 64? ew

edit: oh and after reading first couple posts on this thread, i recalled kingace and his friend came all the way to britishcolumbia tournament thread and posts spam flame about a little kid clouderz beat them at brawl.

no offense but, kingace grow up man, at that time we all told u to stfu and get out of the tourney thread yet u came in and argue with a 12 year old cause he ***** u so hard in brawl, lol. anyway if u still insist U R BETTER at a game than a 12 year old, go ahead, just make u look like a ******.
*Edit* NM read that wrong, lets try again.

Bro, you know Clouderz is a joke in his OWN ****ing community, yeah? And besides that, this was prolly some time ago, when KingAce was a little kid too lol.

So you're def clouderz posting under an alt?

Also. When would KingAce and Clouderz have ever played a match, let alone a tourney set? Phil has never gone out west, and he's never been into online competition until recently?

/feeds the troll

Cyan_

Smash Lord
wtf no smash 64? ew

lmaolmaolmao

idiot

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
This scene is so ****ing stupid, no one even hosts casuals anymore pownz won't be giving us freebies like this every week.

We need to find a way to smash during weekends with no tourneys, York isn't always an option cause' its on a wednesday...

.Marik

is a social misfit
I agree with Doc.

We always used to have casuals, what the hell happened?

The Brawl community is dying, and the Melee community is flourishing. Hosting casuals and Smashing frequently is a prime cause.

I need a ride back from this.

Who from Toronto or Mississauga is coming to this? I'll chip in money.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow.

Everyone is flopping.

This makes me sad. :(

Iliad, I'll team with your homo Marth if you don't mind. Don't 3-stock me in the process!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
crap,i was depending on branbran for a ride home, ill talk it over with doc but this isnt looking good at all

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
kk im back on for coming

itd be nice if the bracket fee would go up by a bit,were only shortchanging ourselves by not taking advantage of the no venue fee, im fine with w.e everyone wants cause im going here mainly for fun but 5$ is ._.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Yeah, honestly iliad ask pyro to make the buy in for the "small bracket" 7-10 bucks, Joe and I have to pay 25 dollars there and back due to no ride, so that defeats the whole purpose of "no venue fee" try 5 venue fees lol, I don't intend on losing money by coming to this.

Sauga can at least take a car, hamilton peeps live like right there, and Niagara has a car, I'll ask ambrose if he wants to go.

Otherwise, Joe and I are pretty much getting ripped off.

Host doubles too, doubles I don't mind if its 5 per person but if so, I would recommend the split being 70 - 30.

.Marik

is a social misfit
If Mississauga has a car, I'd like to travel with them.

I'd like to take advantage of this casual event and no venue fee for practice.

Iliad

Smash Lord
The whole point doc, is that if you had the choice between a 10$ prizepool tourney that had a venue fee and didn't have a venue fee, you'd pick the one without a venue fee. Which would hurt Pownz, and would pretty much guarantee that they never host another tourney.

Singles will be seven bucks. Doubles will be 5$ per person. Depending on attendance, both will have a distribution of either 60/30/10 or 70/30

.Marik

is a social misfit
Seven dollars for Singles?

I might not have enough to come, we'll see.

Again, a ride back from Pownz would really help. I have to be home for 10:00pm.

.Marik

is a social misfit
:yoshi:

Thanks a lot man, that really helps.

I'm coming, even though Hamilton is scary far from Mississauga.

Does anyone have an attendance list of who's coming? Just curious.

I should see you guys there. Lots of friendlies and casuals. This should be fun. =)

Also, directions!

When I get off at Aldershot station, where do I go again...?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Bro do you think I'm stupid or something? Pownz is hosting this cause' they want to see docs sexy *** murking **** with pikachu, I use a new main everytime I go to pownz, they just miss me.

But I can't lie.. I MISS DREKKIN )=.......

Niko_K

Smash Master
Tomorrow is going to kick so much *** :)

How far is King and Dundurn from pownz? I'm taking GO and from St.Catharines it's a huge pain in the ***.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I need directions godamnit.

I'm taking the Clarkson Go Train to Aldershot station, and then where do I go after that? I completely forgot.

I know I need to take a bus from there to another bus terminal near King/Main downtown Hamilton.

... But I need the specifics.

Top Bottom