• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Ranked Diddy Kongs **Updated 7/19**

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
move me back up to #1 in WA right meow. >:O

also gnes is #1 in texas

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
How good am I?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-J0Dj4jz6is&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-J0Dj4jz6is&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sDqIBk2IkTU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sDqIBk2IkTU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

****...pretty good, people can't help but not play their entire last stock (or two)!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yea, tis a work in process. Ideally I will get to a point where there is never an air attack done when I'm not holding a banana. **** has to many good uses/allows for SO many extra follow ups. My problem is my index finger sorta hurts doing it/feels awkward. I'm experimenting with setting R to grab (I use L for all shielding/dodging/etc).

Player-1

Smash Legend
Try setting X to grab AZ, it's what I use now because my Z button is broken and plus your thumb is your strongest finger so it won't get tired as easily and I can do the z drop to aerial just fine whenever I do do it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not sure if everyone already knew this or not, but if you catch a banana with a b-air you can do any aerial you want after that until you land or do something that's not an aerial.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Actually you can do any aerial after catching a banana if you input the next aerial during the previous one.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh sweet! I could only do it with b-air for some reason. That helps with z-drop to catching with aerials for sure.

tibs7

Smash Champion
z-drop aerials.....isnt really used, but sometimes a good mix up. just z drop to insta throw instead :)

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Wait, fix my rank to 9th, they were trying to get somebody mad by putting him in honerable mention instead of ranked, so then they fixed it to what it should be, now I'm in 9th instead of 8th.

koukin

Smash Rookie
I'm actually the best Diddy of Germany , cause noone really plays him , lol. Just some people as 2nd but they don't beat me.

patv

Smash Journeyman
z-drop aerials.....isnt really used, but sometimes a good mix up. just z drop to insta throw instead :)
I do this sometimes. I also sometime banana pull >short hop> instant throw to ground> instant throw to opponent. Just loox cool to me

Top Bottom