• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Ranked Diddy Kongs **Updated 7/19**

Count

Smash Champion
I found everybody that I could. Let me know if you know of any others. If diddy is merely a secondary the name will be italicized and in purple.

Disclaimer: Just because a diddy is ranked better in their own region, that does not make them better or worse than other diddy kongs that may be lower ranked in their region. This is merely a compiliation of what diddy kongs are ranked and where in their region.

1st
ADHD (New Jersey)
Lee Martin (Louisiana)
Tibs (Victorian, Austrailia)
Felix (Pacific Northwest)
Gnes (Texas)

2nd
istudying (Netherlands)

3rd
Count (Indiana/Kentucky)
Player-1 (Georgia)
Haze (Ottawa, Canada
NinjaLink (New York)
joanettt88 (Spain)

4th
Neji (Spain)
Dark Ryu (Utah)

5th
T-Block (Alberta, Canada)
Ghnaschnakoff
AlphaZealot (Ohio)

6th
Toshiba (Victorian, Austrailia)

7th
Arcadia(Louisiana)

8th
Vyse
Jtails(New York)

9th
gsm(Portugal)

10th
N/A

Honorable Mention/Inactive
ESOJ(Maryland/Virginia)
Game-Over (Quebec, Canada)
Wakka (Ohio)
AvaricePanda (Indiana/Kentucky)

Let me know if you find any other power ranked diddy kongs!!!! I stole this idea from the snake/mk forums.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I think Luigi_Player is ranked, but idk if austria has a PR.

Count

Smash Champion
Just realized that I never found Dekar. He's gotta be #1 in New Mexico, but I'll let him come in here and confim.

also dekar go to the showdown i want to meet you :p

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What is Leemartin doing on this list? He uses almost solely MK, and when he isn't using MK he is using Lucario.

I have not once seen him use Diddy, the character is not even close to being a "secondary" for him.

Gnes

Smash Master
Lee does use diddy. He's use them in LA tourneys(honestly lee can win those with any chr.), and started practicing him the time around Pound.

He also used him at mlg.

He might be a far away secondary, but a secondary nonetheless

Count

Smash Champion
AZ: I simply put anybody who had a diddy by their time in their regions PR on the list..take it up with the Louisiana panel, I guess.

edit: istudying, link me to the PR. Anybody know where Dekar's PR is? He's gotta be #1 in New Mexico I just didn't find it :/

TreK

Is "that guy"
France : 9th Deimos
This is the Bushido ranking though, not the actual power ranking and that's why I hesitated about posting it.

Deimos should be higher in fact (he placed 4th at 3 large tourneys, and 3rd at last week's tourney which was smaller, around 40 people)

My ranking... Duh I prefer not even talking about it.
Since I attended half of this season's bushidos, my rank sucks REALLY **** hard... Like 36th (DURRRRRR)
John : I actually go even with several of the top15, and I beat the top5 in that ranking at two tournaments...

istudying

Smash Lord
AZ: I simply put anybody who had a diddy by their time in their regions PR on the list..take it up with the Louisiana panel, I guess.

edit: istudying, link me to the PR. Anybody know where Dekar's PR is? He's gotta be #1 in New Mexico I just didn't find it :/
There isn't really a EU PR, although i am ranked 2nd in the Dutch PR underneath Mr.R.
Want me to link you that one?

Luigi player

Smash Master
No u ain't. Luigi PLayer and me disagree =D
Why are you talking for me? I said: "I think istudy, you, me and koukin are the top 4 in >no< order." We'll all see at bushido anyway so such talk is unnecessary imo.

I'm first in Austria, but we're waiting for more SFs to make a new PR here... so we don't have a up-to-date one right now.

istudying

Smash Lord

tibs7

Smash Champion
I'm gonna lose my spot soon I think. I'm just not into brawl anymore. :/

-Joannett88-

Smash Apprentice
Why are you talking for me? I said: "I think istudy, you, me and koukin are the top 4 in >no< order." We'll all see at bushido anyway so such talk is unnecessary imo.

I'm first in Austria, but we're waiting for more SFs to make a new PR here... so we don't have a up-to-date one right now.
Just trolling, don't care. I just wanted to say there are more diddys over europe, and anyone knows who's the best, I didn't want anyone to feel offensed by that comment, sorry.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yeah chompy you is ********.

Also if Joan is the best diddy in eu no offence but you guys have a long way to go.
I say this because comparing ADHD to Joan is pretty lolz

-Joannett88-

Smash Apprentice

Also if Joan is the best diddy in eu no offence but you guys have a long way to go.
lolol I don't know what kind of videos have you seen but anyways I haven't never mentioned I'm the best diddy in eu and NEITHER i've said i'm best than ADHD lol, actually he's one of the best plaeyers in the world. And just wait after Bushido's results, I don't want to seem prepotent because i'm not.

Greward

Smash Lord

noob dont take me seriously when im trolling istudyng

it was a ironia nen

also dont judge some1 just with vids. i thinked every ok brawl player knew this but ive discovered some noobs who still dont

Top Bottom