• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
3 Imma try n find the FL Melee players anyway cuz afetr basic I'll be stationed in Pensecola. I just wanna meet and play against you guys.

Also I wanna beat dat asssssss! <3

Pi

Smash Hero
thanks for your support hbox

i know what i'm doing

& to anyone else who feels like they know me and thinks i'm making a mistake, if you honestly thought i was being naive here then you'd PM me and try to dissuade me that way instead of coming into my thread and posting about it

i have a job, i have a goal, and i need motivation, i'll say it again i know what i'm doing so if you're not here to offer support, help, or a MM then kindly GTFO

no offense.

at rohins; < is gone
(got to find a reason)

Pi

Smash Hero
You know there are a way more other ways to obtain motivation than POTENTIALLY(not saying you will), but potentially losing ALOT more money than you will gain here.
had no clue bro

i want you to re-read what you just wrote and try to take it as serious post with a point that's offering something valuable to me

cause i can't

short of thinking i'm ********, i don't see why yall keep insisting that i'm not fully understanding what i'm doing here
i know the risks involved, okay? enough already.

let me just break this down for everyone;

i'm 20 years old (or i will be the day of pound)
i have a good job that i enjoy, and pays pretty well for what it is, it also appears to be a pretty stable job as all my managers seem to like me and i'm performing well, in fact i just received a raise
i live at home, which means that the vast majority of the money i make, i get to keep
though i am saving for a car, but i have ~6k put away, enough for a nice reliable automobile
this is my biggest tournament to date, i joined the community late by some standards, and haven't been able to travel abroad until recently, so i'm amped up, i'm excited, i want to make this a memorable experience, and i've already factored in damn near every outcome that could happen, though i'm spending more time dwelling on the favorable ones, rather than the not so favorable ones.

so if you think that this is a waste of money, if you think that i haven't already considered the fact that i'm not the best melee player to grace the scene since ken, if you think that i'm going about improving as a player wrong, if you think that i'm ****, or that i'm taking the game to seriously, or that i should devote time/money elsewhere

then i don't think much of you, and don't wish to hear your opinions regarding my MM's, so don't try to mask them as helpful advice because they're not, i know what i am doing, i'm not a moron despite the persona i was enacting earlier in the thread

look at all the matches i have, look at the players i'll get to fight, not just in friendlies, in serious matches where they try, i have a dedicated setup when the tourney is not going on, i've got hype, i've got motivation, i've got recognition

did you choose to ignore all that? or maybe you're just the naive ones

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
The net risk isn't so bad. Even if he lost half the mms he'd break about even. That being said, if everyone pulls through he'll get a ton of experience regardless of the outcome.

It's petty ambitious to try to get that many sets in. Good luck.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
had no clue bro

i want you to re-read what you just wrote and try to take it as serious post with a point that's offering something valuable to me

cause i can't

short of thinking i'm ********, i don't see why yall keep insisting that i'm not fully understanding what i'm doing here
i know the risks involved, okay? enough already.

let me just break this down for everyone;

i'm 20 years old (or i will be the day of pound)
i have a good job that i enjoy, and pays pretty well for what it is, it also appears to be a pretty stable job as all my managers seem to like me and i'm performing well, in fact i just received a raise
i live at home, which means that the vast majority of the money i make, i get to keep
though i am saving for a car, but i have ~6k put away, enough for a nice reliable automobile
this is my biggest tournament to date, i joined the community late by some standards, and haven't been able to travel abroad until recently, so i'm amped up, i'm excited, i want to make this a memorable experience, and i've already factored in damn near every outcome that could happen, though i'm spending more time dwelling on the favorable ones, rather than the not so favorable ones.

so if you think that this is a waste of money, if you think that i haven't already considered the fact that i'm not the best melee player to grace the scene since ken, if you think that i'm going about improving as a player wrong, if you think that i'm ****, or that i'm taking the game to seriously, or that i should devote time/money elsewhere

then i don't think much of you, and don't wish to hear your opinions regarding my MM's, so don't try to mask them as helpful advice because they're not, i know what i am doing, i'm not a moron despite the persona i was enacting earlier in the thread

look at all the matches i have, look at the players i'll get to fight, not just in friendlies, in serious matches where they try, i have a dedicated setup when the tourney is not going on, i've got hype, i've got motivation, i've got recognition

did you choose to ignore all that? or maybe you're just the naive ones
This is what happens when you question motha****in kniht

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo III u wanna mm at this tourney too. We pretty much do at every tourney. My falcon of course. 5 or 10th bucks ur choice

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oh yea
my bad
was looking forward to all that cash too lol
Lol the funny part is that you asked me and I told you no in person. Shame on you 3(funny the number 3 was in the name of the event we both were at :awesome:).

Not gonna lie seeing my name on all those chars made me feel like the ****!

Anyway dont let me down jason. I been hyping you up. You better **** **** up! I believe in you.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Oh 3 If you could msg me your number Or have a very Noticeable setup for you mm's that would be great. I don't want to miss our match because I can't find you. I think you said something about this earlier but i can't remember.

Pi

Smash Hero
i'll make things obvious

but my # is 4074622531

i'm flyin in friday night leavin tuesday for anyone who misses the setup

rhan

Smash Hero
You know **** gets real when ****** post their number on the internet.

I'mma definitely probably hit you up Friday. I should be getting there around 8 or 9pm. I'll have to set up the projector/TV/cube/laptop n other ish before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom