• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 5 Three's MM me or GTFO thread $700$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
III is Mango, who is walking away with over 500$ extra after pound.
Nah, but it'd be kinda cool.

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
Judging by the first post you are going to have between 206 and 331 games..... as samus. thats 44 sets best of 5 and 37 sets best of 3. If you can do a game every 5 minutes that is 17- 28 hours of smash. this is all excluding the time you will take to eat those delicious victory corn dogs. dude you are gonna be so fried by the end of this thing and i support this thread 100%. if you never take your hands off the controller you might be able to do this but forget about entering the actual tournament. don't worry about going in with $550 just go in with $10 and its all profit from there. and leaving with that money, good luck with that too. if you could record this stuff that would be amazing.

rhan

Smash Hero
Someone's a big shot throwing money away like that... putting money on Pichu... smh..

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Judging by the first post you are going to have between 206 and 331 games..... as samus. thats 44 sets best of 5 and 37 sets best of 3. If you can do a game every 5 minutes that is 17- 28 hours of smash. this is all excluding the time you will take to eat those delicious victory corn dogs. dude you are gonna be so fried by the end of this thing and i support this thread 100%. if you never take your hands off the controller you might be able to do this but forget about entering the actual tournament. don't worry about going in with $550 just go in with $10 and its all profit from there. and leaving with that money, good luck with that too. if you could record this stuff that would be amazing.
SWD expects a few people to flake out I believe.

Someone's a big shot throwing money away like that... putting money on Pichu... smh..
Maybe he wants to give SWD a chance to win back his money.

Pi

Smash Hero
yea there's no way all of these are going to get played out for several reasons, but none of us expected all of them to actually happen any way did you?

my estimation is 300$ max is going to get played out, feel free to prove me wrong though, always ready to make some extra $$$

rhan

Smash Hero
Doubtful. But if you do win I'll give you another 5.

And if you lose you give me 2.

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Be careful man this guy suffers from a rare disorder called colossus posterior genitalias syndrome, AKA big *** balls. It occurs from being exposed to a large quantity of spaceballs, its quite common amongst samus mains....

Pi

Smash Hero
hopefully somewhere you can access it so that you may give it to me at the tournament

look at all these cuties trying to be me w/ their own thread

Rappster

Smash Ace
this thread isn't hype anymore.
3, you're a worthless **** eating scrub.
your mother plays smash better than you.
if i had the money to go to pound 5, i'd play you and take every cent and corndog you have without breaking a sweat.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
this thread isn't hype anymore.
3, you're a worthless **** eating scrub.
your mother plays smash better than you.
if i had the money to go to pound 5, i'd play you and take every cent and corndog you have without breaking a sweat.
That one sentence in Bold makes that post pretty much useless :D Oh yea, we can money match. Just find the black guy in a Luigi/Nicknyte Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom