• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Ken should back.... i miss his marth.

btw... mango for top tier...
emm no... amm....

mango for 1st place
Armada for 2nd...
PP/hbox for 3th...
m2k 5th... (if he try it)

anyway... this'll be a sooooooooooo hype tourney xD hope we can see some REALLY good *****...

PS: puff for top tier.

Doc King

Smash Lord
This is what I think will happen:

Singles:
1) PP
2) Armada
3) Mew2King
4) Hungry box
5) Mango

Doubles:
1) Mango & Lucky
2) Armada & Amsah

I hope that PP will win this tournament and beat Armada. Good luck PP!

For some odd reason, I think PP is gonna do something similar to what happened in Genesis where he makes a big comeback to Armada and then the crowd goes wild and cheers and will become a very well known event of Melee.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Oh wow, so then I think that Mew2King and Armada are gonna win Doubles since there like the best players in Melee or one of the best.

Pound 5 looks very unique, hope it's not a big dissapointment.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
In order to answer this question I have to first look at what historically takes place a pound tournaments.

Historically dream match-ups happen. The "if that person ever played that person" happens and they are just as good if not better then you ever thought they would be. think about the All Falcon tournament. OMFG!!!!!

Now that aside there's also an historic pattern. People arise to the top or near the top who previously weren't there. I'm sure for the most part things will go as usual but there will be those select few newer players or players that have consistently not placed top 10 ever that will give us the thrills, upsets, and historic sets that have defined Pound.

and considering this is the last one I'm predicting the greats upsets and greatest sets this tournament has ever had.

As for top 1-5 6-10.....It doesn't matter to me. I just hope they all show up 100% (Mango this means you too). Since this is the Pound to end all Pound everyone who registered owes themselves and those who came before them to put on the best performances they can muster up. Thats is all that matter.

Good Luck and see you all on the Live stream tomorrow.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Gonna be so much fun seeing Armada **** Hungrybox, it really sucks that there is no stream. :(

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Actually, you're right.

HUNGRYBOXXXXXX AND ARMADAAAAA GOT THIS EASYYYYY.
They will make it to WF NOOOOOO PROBLEM. Then they will play an epic set, last match last stock at 283%, then they will shake hands. Armada and Hungrybox will agree to let hungrybox go to losers so he can eliminate Mango from losers.

Then, we will be back at GRAND FINALSSSS

And then Hungrybox will win the first set, so that a second set will have to be played.

THEN THEY WILL GO TO LAST SET LAST MATCH LAST STOCK AT 284%.

A jigg's bair will trade with a peach fair. And then it'll be a DBZ moment. It will go to super sudden death.

Just as they go for the final hit in super sudden death, mew2king will step on the power cord by accident, on his way to a brawl match. Then Hungrybox and Armada will BOTH laugh heartily and split the pot.

Then, they will go to Subway and eat chicken teriyaki footlongs for $6.

!!!!
I lost

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
1. hbox
2. armada

1. m2k+armada

Actually, you're right.

HUNGRYBOXXXXXX AND ARMADAAAAA GOT THIS EASYYYYY.
They will make it to WF NOOOOOO PROBLEM. Then they will play an epic set, last match last stock at 283%, then they will shake hands. Armada and Hungrybox will agree to let hungrybox go to losers so he can eliminate Mango from losers.

Then, we will be back at GRAND FINALSSSS

And then Hungrybox will win the first set, so that a second set will have to be played.

THEN THEY WILL GO TO LAST SET LAST MATCH LAST STOCK AT 284%.

A jigg's bair will trade with a peach fair. And then it'll be a DBZ moment. It will go to super sudden death.

Just as they go for the final hit in super sudden death, mew2king will step on the power cord by accident, on his way to a brawl match. Then Hungrybox and Armada will BOTH laugh heartily and split the pot.

Then, they will go to Subway and eat chicken teriyaki footlongs for $6.

!!!!
it is februany... which means that any subway footlong during the month of february is only 5 dollars.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
1. hbox
2. armada

1. m2k+armada

it is februany... which means that any subway footlong during the month of february is only 5 dollars.
ARE you serious.

America really is the land of the brave.

Footlong chicken teriyaki costs $8.69 here plus tax. Get *****, Canada...

QUITE MASSIVE

PeachKiller279

Smash Apprentice
foot long chicken teriyaki is kinda mediocre. spicy Italian and Philly steak and cheese poop on it.

predictions:

1 pp
2 hbox
3 amsah
4 armada
5 mang0
5 axe
7 zhu
7 a sheik main. tossup between over, kk, and tope. depends on bracket, etc.

PeachKiller279

Smash Apprentice
1.Mango (if he goes puff or spacie)
2.m2k
3.hbox
4.armada
5.PP
5.Amsah
mango will get third at best, m2k didn't enter singles.

pp will more than likely beat everyone in this list. the only wild cards imo are armada, hbox, and axe (if they meet up earlier in bracket.)

currently the players who have the best chance of beating pp at the moment, imo, are armada and axe.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
1. Mango
2. PP
3. Hbox
4. Armada
5. Amsah
5. Overtriforce
7. M2K*
7. Axe
9. Colbol
9. Zhu
9. KirbyKaze
9. Hax

*Assuming M2K enters at the last second

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I am absolutely confident that Armada can take Amsah out in NTSC. I think we all understand how poorly (relatively) Armada was playing last time vs. Amsah.

Not that it would be destruction, just that Armada is still very tough... he doesn't get grabbed all too often by Amsah, even in PAL.

pheX

Smash Apprentice
Its very hard to tell.
I'm very curious about the europeans. How will Strawhat and Over do this time? And Remen was beaten @ Pound 4 by Amsah... so he might be beasting.

And watch out for VirusBlueMage. He is the business.
oh and watch out for col bol!!!

Xelyst

-_-
no love for the shiawia

makes me sad =(

nah i would like to see upsets by tier 2 beasts like axe or shiz but on something like this ... it depends on whos playing well not on past results since they have been very random and inconsistent
\

by the way is there a live stream ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom