• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KLuless1

Smash Cadet
1: Mango
2: Hungrybox
3: Amsah
4: Armada
5: M2K
5: Jman
7: Zhu
7: Lucky
9: Dr. PP
9: Plank
9: SilentSpectre
9: Tope
13: Hax
13: DEHF
13: Darkrain
13: Linguini

Soy_

Smash Cadet
Well, The Newlyweds used to commentate for MLG where the commentators really analyzed what was happening. While as Brandon and Phil bring that HYPE MACHINE. Should just have the best of both worlds.
Kinda did, a little bit, during brackets.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Please nobody post an unofficial results thread like rom2, plank will handle it.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol no johns, armada is better than m2k. He has already beaten him twice. =)

You make a mistake, you get punished. That's the way of life.
Samo...enough. Today's match proved that M2K = Armada. it was too close to even say he's better. Come off the fangirl high. That match was close, and anyone who thinks otherwise should really be ashamed. They're evenly matched opponents. I don't think Armada would have needed a moment to calm down if he was SO much better than M2K.

That goes for anyone else. The meat train is starting to get out of hand. This was probably one of the best top 48 hands down. (save GF....) There was so much hype and so many awesome matches. To start watering it down with fanboy/fangirl nonsense isn't gonna build it up. Most of those matches could have gone either way.

No characters do really well v jiggs. Characters with decent chances include Fox, Jiggs, Ganon, Marth.
You forgot Peach. It's a boring match-up, but Peach does fairly well against Puff.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
@melee GFs match 4

personally, i love rests in mai Grand Finals. . . . .
. . . . .especially when they FukkEN MISS!

BIISSOOOOOOONN!

Drako_o

Smash Rookie
That was a great tournament ! Thx Plank !!! The stream was perfect !

All the games where great (except the final ...) and I loved many match like Armada/M2K, Amsah/Zhu, Amsah/Armada, Armada/Hax Chu/M2K and many many others.

I loved both American and European top players and it was soooo cool to see them fight in the same tournament. I can't wait to see all the vid on youtube. Lucky, Mango, M2K, SS, Hax, Chu, Zhu, Remen, Amsah, Armada, Over, Strawhat, ... YOU ALL ARE AMAZING. THX

I hope American will come at on of the big European tournaments during the summer (often in France) !!!

ps : I hate your puff HBox

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Didn't Armada beast on Hbox in a money match?
The original $100 MM that supposedly took place the first day was just a rumor, so unless they MM'd yesterday or today it's false.

They both beat each other bad in one friendly each, from what I know.. Hbox's win was a 2 stock on ys.

n_8

Smash Rookie
Well, The Newlyweds used to commentate for MLG where the commentators really analyzed what was happening. While as Brandon and Phil bring that HYPE MACHINE. Should just have the best of both worlds.
Kinda did, a little bit, during brackets.
Taj was the best one on the mic. He analyzed and hyped by himself.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
OMG Chu just ***** DEHF/Larry with a comeback having 150% and DEHF having 0%

BRAWL HYPE

WTF you talking about CHU got SO ****ing lucky! you saw it! Larry made one little mistake and got ***** for it he was outplaying chu the whole time as u can see from the amazing comeback he had but kirby vs falco is soooooo effing gay omfg! IMAD!

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
Shut the **** up you filthy ***get, you couldn't place in brawl if your life depended on it.
you sound like a noob
but i love your sig

also people stop hating
everyone should be happy mango won
because the truth is, when hbox wins, we all lose

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
WTF you talking about CHU got SO ****ing lucky! you saw it! Larry made one little mistake and got ***** for it he was outplaying chu the whole time as u can see from the amazing comeback he had but kirby vs falco is soooooo effing gay omfg! IMAD!
He got wrecked first match
Won the second match legit

In the third match he PUNISHED THE MISTAKES DEHF MADE.
LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO.
He TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION DEHF PLACED IN FRONT OF HIM AT THE LAST STOCK. AND REACTED PERFECTLY.

Like a good player would. That wasn't luck >_>

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I don't get what's wrong with HBox? He's working on his secondaries now. That's just like when Mango was doing it as well. He's a mad chill dude as well.

W/e....the point is that this was an amazing tournament and so many things happened in and out of tournament that truly was awesome. Like Xelic + Amsah beasting on HBox and Cactuar in some hotel friendlies, xD.

Hugs vs. PP was hype. So was Cactuar vs. PP. Lucky vs. Pakman was soooo good. The first two matches of Amsah vs. TheLake. (Sorry TheLake...but you got rocked the 3rd match, xD.) Watching Taj + TheLake do teams friendlies. Watching that hilarious last KO that Taj got on Copycat. Eval + HDL vs. Eggm + Th0rn MM. Watching PP pull an M2K and just playing non-stop, xD.

God this tournament was hype.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
He got wrecked first match
Won the second match legit

In the third match he PUNISHED THE MISTAKES DEHF MADE.
LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO.
He TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION DEHF PLACED IN FRONT OF HIM AT THE LAST STOCK. AND REACTED PERFECTLY.

Like a good player would. That wasn't luck >_>
Quoted for truth.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
xD

Armada couldn't keep up this time around. We were much more prepared! All of his sets were much closer. He is a very very good player but with PUFFS being the best in the U.S. there is not much the rest of the world can do. It sucks =/

And NTSC Amsah > NTSC Armada

xD

Vegard

Smash Lord
I blame SS for the melee results outcome... I really do.
um. If Armada had beat Jeff, he would've faced Hbox, which he obviously could lose to. Then he would have to face Amsah earlier than he did now in losers. So really, Armada could've done worse.

What is there to "blame" SS for? What a lame thing to say.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
agreed. so lame. . . . =p
like blaming DR for not beating zhu and giving us what we wanted at genesis.
SS played the best he could in the moment and whooped on everyone.

And just as a bonus, I hella called him doing the best of all falcons, too, before 3rd pools/brackets based on how well he did in teams over the others. . .
. . . but I digress

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I'm all for putting a Ban on Jiggs at this point. It's only a matter of time before Darc gets as good as Hbox and Mango.....meh. Jiggs is starting to suck the life out of melee.

IVP

Smash Ace
europe kinda brought the hype in late bracket. dam i wanna see the ss vs armada set so badly. and armada vs m2k set was REALLY entertaining to watch i was really worried armada would lost after that m2k did well 2nd match. but i would put armada before m2k now, give europe sum respect. he has beaten m2k twice now. with ur logic its like saying armada is just as good as mango since he was 1-2 hits away from winning genesis.

but for real im glad m2k has been steppin it up now. i heard he beat hbox 1 match also.

also, amsah REALLY did surprise me. he was on his top game in losers bracket. EUROPEE :D

SheerMadness

Smash Master
God Jiggly dittos suck. Is Colbol seriously the only player who ***** jiggly? Someone needs to step up so we don't have to watch Jiggly dittos at the end of every major tourney lol.

HBox you definitely hold it down for FL but puff dittos are just awful to watch sorry.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I had my hopes on Armada beating the puffs, but SS and Amsah ruined it >.< Ah, well, looking forward to Armada beastin them all next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom