• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
who the **** is frosty???

shut up Faab
I'm not a competitive smasher, no one knows me. VBM got permanently banned yesterday for impersonation/alternate account and he asked me to help him remove the ban since he obviously doesn't have time to do it right now. I'm just a friend of VBM's. And I probably shouldn't be posting in his account like this lol.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
ss and darkrain waiting in winners finals
mango and lucky vs hax and darc in semis
i think it's match 4?.. i thought it was bo3 though

Luma

Smash Lord
got probs aswell getting kicked off like every minute, have to refresh to watch again for 1 minute since my firefox ****ed up and i lost my spot

nicaboy

Smash Champion
That's not why he's grounded lol, his grades a decent again =P
lol ok thanks for that info. But wait why are you not at pound? **** man since i didn't move to nc i havent met you yet :(. Oh and vbm easily be online and play his pool at the same time. People have access to the boards on there phones like myself and can be online anytime any where. That guys is my hero making people mad and stuff. I don't like double falcon teams but i want the upset. Where you at mango/lucky? And da **** my boy hmw hold it down with that commentary. You guys don't know whats up. He be like oh **** **** yo and he is getting off. Oh and lookin mad cute. Who ever doesn't let him commentate disgust me! Lol

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Losers semis

SS/Dark
Mango/Lucky
Amsah/Faab
Chu/Vidjo
Hax/Darc
Armada/Aniolas

There are the teams left.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
From ChaosMarth:

9th place melee teams: kage + pkm, drephen + 4%, reno + cactuar,adam + amsah
13th: taj + axe, unknown522 + raynex, alukard + g$, hbk +hazz

Col Bol

Smash Champion
From ChaosMarth:

9th place melee teams: kage + pkm, drephen + 4%, reno + cactuar,adam + amsah
13th: taj + axe, unknown522 + raynex, alukard + g$, hbk +hazz
17th: lovage + remen, hbox + uuaa,strawhat + overtriforce, velynn +poydok, doll + savedge,HDL + eval, zgetto + faab, hugs + silent wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom