• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to cheat and vote for two pools; streaming either of these would be amazing:

Pool 7:
- Armada
- Axe
- Boss
- HDL
- Plank
- Strawhat Dahean

Pool 14:
- Dr. PP
- Faab
- Pyodoyk
- Zhu
- Vanz
- Vwins

Sterowent

Smash Ace
1. Pakman
1. Silent Spectre
1. Tope
1. Dj Nintendo
1. Falcomist
1. Hugs

I'm sorry for everyone wanting to watch Zhu/PP's pool, but I'm getting rather tired of watching Falco all the time. This pool is pretty diverse IMO and has some pretty awesome matches IMO. You have Pakman who is a SICK Luigi, SS needs to get payback on Tope from Genesis, DJ Nintendo....nuff said, Hugs is Samus...another nuff said, and Falcomist just rounds it all out.

Btw, anyone know how the Midwest is fairing in singles? Heard Drephen did the deed in his pool and Kels got 2nd to Dr. PP in his pool. Would like to know how the others are doing =)
Pool 2
+1(0 characters)

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Pool 14 plz

1. Zhu
1. Vanz
1. Vwins
1. Dr. PP
1. Faab
1. pydoyk

Also... Armada and Dahean in the same pool. WTF?! x(

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
Are there enough TVs for all the round 3 pools to go on at once? If not, space out the pools people want to watch so we can see multiple ones!

Me_Aludes

Smash Apprentice
Pool 7:
- Armada (Peach)
- Axe (Falco/Pikachu)
- Boss (Mario/Doc?)
- HDL (Link)
- Plank (Sheik)
- Strawhat Dahean (Marth/Sheik)

Best Peach (and best european player), best Pikachu, best Link, best Spanish player and best TO. And Boss. With no doubt, stream this.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
All I'm going to say is that we'd better get a european player on the stream in pools, so preferably the one with PP,Faab and Zhu, or the one with Strawhat and Armada, or Amsah's pool, or Zgetto's pool.

SuperGosu

Smash Rookie
Pool 7:
- Armada (Peach)
- Axe (Falco/Pikachu)
- Boss (Mario/Doc?)
- HDL (Link)
- Plank (Sheik)

Best Peach (and best european player), best Pikachu, best Link, best Spanish player and best TO. And Boss. With no doubt, stream this.
More than likely Boss will be rollin' with Doc. But this is a must have stream.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Please limit the things you can say on chat/livestream to once every minute if you can..... or 5 mins lol. The majority of the people only say something every few minutes and the spamming minority are seemingly making things choppy. Earlier in the day it was great and I even commented on it... but right when a hundred people are on all spamming... yeah

I'm just saying please do it IF possible. If not, oh well.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i really dont think people are going to listen to that ^^^^ mainly because if you were in the stream earlier when the spammers were spamming like no tomorrow, you would know that people just like to be jerks for no reason

Laem

Smash Champion
requesting p4 update! any upsets so far? i heared amsah beat mango n m2k 4 stocked amsah xD
and that faab mindgamed the entire north american continent.

Suspect

Smash Hero
1. Pakman
1. Silent Spectre
1. Tope
1. Dj Nintendo
1. Falcomist
1. Hugs

I'm sorry for everyone wanting to watch Zhu/PP's pool, but I'm getting rather tired of watching Falco all the time. This pool is pretty diverse IMO and has some pretty awesome matches IMO. You have Pakman who is a SICK Luigi, SS needs to get payback on Tope from Genesis, DJ Nintendo....nuff said, Hugs is Samus...another nuff said, and Falcomist just rounds it all out.

Btw, anyone know how the Midwest is fairing in singles? Heard Drephen did the deed in his pool and Kels got 2nd to Dr. PP in his pool. Would like to know how the others are doing =)
this please.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Pool 7:
- Armada (Peach)
- Axe (Falco/Pikachu)
- Boss (Mario/Doc?)
- HDL (Link)
- Plank (Sheik)

WTF, Dahean already had HDL in his second round of pool, but he already beat him so no problems for him :p

Dahean wih Armada and OVer with Mango... Gay >.>

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman

how on earth did dahean go to the same pool as armada if both got 1st in their second pools and both are european top players..

also.. over will have a hard time with mango and his pool :(

go you two, go europe!

zgetto beat m2k for our sake

Quic

Smash Journeyman

how on earth did dahean go to the same pool as armada if both got 1st in their second pools and both are european top players..

also.. over will have a hard time with mango and his pool :(

go you two, go europe!

zgetto beat m2k for our sake
From what i've heard from utto m2k is in complete beast-mode, he 4stocked amsah in friendlies(though amsah is very prone to sandbaggery in friendlies, while m2k is originally east coast, and they generally don't **** around in friendlies) wile amsah did great against mango, it looks pretty grim for zgetto i'm afraid.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Hope you guys like my twitter updates, I'll definitely be doing a lot more updates for brawl and melee.

For those who don't have it: twitter.com/chaosmarth.

I love you all unlike melee I'll hopefully do well in brawl n_n.

Wish me luck

RATED

Smash Lord
Pool 7:
- Armada (Peach)
- Axe (Falco/Pikachu)
- Boss (Mario/Doc?)
- HDL (Link)
- Plank (Sheik)

this one. I hope they stream Pool 7.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
LOL the seeding is done random! poul 2 results don't even matter!!!! Terrible, i can't believe tio would actually do that

1. Zhu was second in his poul
1. Vanz was first in his poul
1. Vwins was first in his poul
1. Dr. PP was first in his poul
1. Faab was second in his poul
1. pydoyk was third in his poul

so yeah, with fair seeding, that's not even possible, every poul should have 2 top seeds, two mid seeds en two low seeds. This poul has one top seed more and one third seed less, making it a lot harder

really unfair imo.

anyway, i don't think it's going to be changed anymore so, stream this poul

Vegard

Smash Lord
1. Zhu
1. Vanz
1. Vwins
1. Dr. PP
1. Faab
1. pydoyk

this pool is crazy. Poor Faab O_o

and yes like Ivo said, wtf happened with the seeding?

A.D.Marduk

Smash Rookie
Pool 7:
- Armada (Peach)
- Axe (Falco/Pikachu)
- Boss (Mario/Doc?)
- HDL (Link)
- Plank (Sheik)

Stream this ftw, please!!

Vegard

Smash Lord
something needs to be done with Faab's pool. i mean look at this in comparison:

1. Unknown522
1. vidjo
1. Vudijin
1. 4%
1. Jace
1. Th0rn

a lot of good players, still

Status