• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Smash Master
Someone needs to call VBM and remind him to register. He probably won't do it but we should ask him anyways, just in case.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Are You Registered????

and TRC is right, im ****** everybody at this tourney

Doc winning an international tournament? ABOUT TO HAPPEN
Yeah, I'm registered.

And I'll be impressed if you simply make it into the bracket. I'm so happy PC Chris registered, hopefully Azen and Cort will do the same thing.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
make sure vbm plays on the live stream..like stays on the live stream..funny thing is that hbk said he was cool in person
I don't want everyone crowding around my screen and cheering against me so I didn't enter as VBM. I'll only reveal myself after I make it into the bracket(and yeah I'll be making it)

And HBK is right, I'm a really cool person.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

strawhats

Smash Master
along with Forward, Vidjo, Chillin (everyone seems to be forgetting about him), Lucky and mango...

Sucks that Tang wont be going to another big tourney( can't be called "the best player in the world" if you don't face the "world".

Shroomed

Smash Master
oh i plan to accomplish a lot more than simply making it into the bracket

words cant express how hyped i am for this tournament

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
along with Forward, Vidjo, Chillin (everyone seems to be forgetting about him), Lucky and mango...

Sucks that Tang wont be going to another big tourney( can't be called "the best player in the world" if you don't face the "world".
We have enogh good Falco's so I don't care too much about Forward, and I don't think Vidjo and Chillin are that good anymore. I'm really Happy to see Ka-Master registered though, it's too bad Pink Shinobi and Wobbles hasn't registered.; I'd like to play against them.

oh i plan to accomplish a lot more than simply making it into the bracket

words cant express how hyped i am for this tournament
Well good luck man, I'm really hyped too. I can't wait to know who I'll be playing against in the tourney.

LLDL

Smash Hero
So it takes 7 months to hype up tournaments to this magnitude huh :) Genesis was also announced 7 months beforehand.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I don't want everyone crowding around my screen and cheering against me so I didn't enter as VBM. I'll only reveal myself after I make it into the bracket(and yeah I'll be making it)

And HBK is right, I'm a really cool person.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.
You're right, NOBODY will notice the dude with the jamaican accent.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
You're right, NOBODY will notice the dude with the jamaican accent.
Heh, didn't really think about that. I doubt Americans can diffrentiate too well between Caribbean accents and I won't be the only Caribbean person there. I can make my voice sound moderately Americanish anways.

i kinda like VBM, other than his HMW Video troll he hasn't been too terrible.
I'm a very likable guy, you should like me.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
screw brawl.. only over merely 150 players..
man this is goin to be a dissapointment for the expectation of pound
melee is gonna be too hype.. wow

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
screw brawl.. only over merely 150 players..
man this is goin to be a dissapointment for the expectation of pound
melee is gonna be too hype.. wow
This is a melee tourney. 200 people for brawl imo is good, I didnt expect more than 150 bcuz how people are lazy. SO yeah I don't see what you were expecting for Brawl at this other than OMG LETS PARTEH!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Registration for that is done in person. Btw we should totally get some friendlies VBM, you seem pretty legit.

Where the WV scene at btw? Am I the only one repping from there? XD Hopefully I make a name for the state...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The registration doesn't automatically update. Seeing how it's close to midnight on the East Coast and not quite midnight in other parts of the country, expect a huge spike in the numbers soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom