• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Predictions

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
So yeah it's only a few months away at this point and it's going to be huge. Who do you guys think will take top 5 (or 10)? Here's mine, I guess.

1. Mango
2. M2K
3. Armada
4. Hungrybox
5. Dr Peepee/Colbol/Shiz/Jman/Hax??

There's really no telling what's going to happen, but I'm curious as to what you guys think. Armada's latest vids were mad impressive and I dig his Peach but I got faith in my boy M2K this time around, we'll see what happens.

Who else is coming from Europe? WC?

Go.

DJRome

Smash Hero
1. Mango
2. Darkrain
3. Hungrybox
4. Dr. Peepee
5. Mew2King
6. Zhu
7. Pink Shinobi
8. Uberice
9. Dashizwiz
9. Vwins
9. Scar
9. LoZR
13. Jman
13. Lucky
13. Cactuar
13. Lamchops

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yayz with Pichu All dai.

Then he will get first in teams with Axe. Pikachu,Pichu.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol this thread is gonna be really fun to read.

Edit: might as well....

(not including myself for obvious reasons...such as possibly me not making top 10....I don't know where to put myself)

1. Mango
2. Armada
3. Hungrybox
4. M2K
5. Zhu/Shiz
6. Shiz/Zhu
7. Pink Shinobi
8. Jman(probably up another spot but maybe not)
9. Hax(very unsure about this guy....he surprises me)
10. ColBol(could definitely be higher)

RockCrock

Smash Champion
i think an easy bracket will do it i mean scar & genesis. . . /done lol
I don't get what you're saying. Are you saying that Scar got an "easy bracket" at Genesis, and wasn't worthy of the finish he achieved? And are you then saying that same luck will happen to Uber Ice? I really don't understand at all....?

DJRome

Smash Hero
I don't get what you're saying. Are you saying that Scar got an "easy bracket" at Genesis, and wasn't worthy of the finish he achieved? And are you then saying that same luck will happen to Uber Ice? I really don't understand at all....?
yeah pretty much scar got a decently easier bracket:
Defeated FZero
Defeated azn lep
Defeated Taj
Defeated Lambchops
Defeated Raistlin
Lost to Mango

Losers' bracket
Lost to Hungrybox

fzero is aight, azn lep? idk, taj is aight, lampchops is good, idk raistlin and puff :\,

5: Scar
7: Hax
7: dark rain
9: Pink Shinobi
9: Raistlin
9: Lambchops
9: ShizWiz
13: vwins
13: Tope
13: Jman
13: darc

scar is not as good as hax, dark rain, pink shinobi, vwins, shiz, jman, darc (well puffffff again). in fact, besides raistlin and lampchops (which was a close set iirc and chops prolly had mad johns), the highest player he beat was 33rd.

my opinion of course and i figure ppl don play ics enough to be prepared for ui. ui 2-0'ed chops twice at gigs. some line of reasoning i suppose

tubes

Smash Ace
Rockcrock is going to win pound 4. All he has to do is jump out of powershield->forward air (and other such ****)->reversal bonus! 500 points!

DJRome

Smash Hero
is armada confirmed? i didn't know if he was going to pound 4 or not. if so. . . bye bye ui :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
1. mango
2. armada
3. m2k
4. drpp
5. hbox
5. shiz
7. pc
7. amsah
9. hugs
9. jman
9. colbol
9. chu

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
azn lep is good and scar is not as good as hax even though he has beaten him in dittos twice? Maybe he isn't as good overall, but it isn't that big of a skill difference. Other people go from slightly obvious to a little less obvious (are we sure pink shinobi is that much better?) but yeah.

DJRome

Smash Hero
idk, i always thought scar did the most consistently between hax, him, and ss although scar and ss have gotten pretty good. i think I'm going to think about it some more because it's very important that i have a good list lol

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Isn't HugS going to Pound4? Doesn't he have a sponsorship and stuff?
HugS is probably still maaaaaaaad rusty. If he had kept up with the metagame up to this point, he could probably hit top 12, probably even top 8, but if he goes, I think the game is too different now.

1.Tipman
2. ACE
3. Chaddd
4. Kage
5. Linguini
5. RockCrock

yeah...
*ahem*

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
HugS is probably still maaaaaaaad rusty. If he had kept up with the metagame up to this point, he could probably hit top 12, probably even top 8, but if he goes, I think the game is too different now.
He beat Lucky, and took two matches off mango @_@

Rayku

Smash Lord
1.Tipman
2. Chaddd
3. Kage
4. Linguini
5. RockCrock
5. Rayku

yeah...
You're a -****- idiot, BBQ. RockCrock is fathoms better than I am.

I might get something like..barely out of pools, though. Don't count on it @_@

BBQ°

Smash Champion
well... Hugs got 2nd at Active Gamers... I think he has "kept up with the metagame"... lol.

Wait, why am I in the #5 position... with Rayku...
Just thought I'd fix that for you.
Yeah... my predictions are probably way off. The outcome of Ganon dittos are hard to predict. Whoever gets hit by the first forward air pretty much loses, so it is hard to say. To make it easy, I'll just say that all the Ganondorf players will outplace everyone. Sorry to any offense I caused to the Ganondorf mains. Just please forgive me and spare me from the forward air.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
well... Hugs got 2nd at Active Gamers... I think he has "kept up with the metagame"... lol.
Maybe the matches I saw were earlier, then. I just remember seeing him get curb-stomped by Zhu. That wouldn't have happened to a HugS that was in his prime.

Top Bottom