• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Equipment setup checklist!! Please Bring stuff! Post only when 100% sure.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Jon I've got 1 television with 1 gamecube and 1 wii, all 3 days. im set on that now, probably be getting more TVs with you anyway.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'll try to bring at least one cube, I might be able to snag 2 or 3 from a few friends that won't be going, I'll confirm this soon.

I should be here all 3 days as well.

sauc3

Smash Lord
i can bring a wii for the whole weekend, registering tonight btw.

sauc3 (1-3)

ill also bring a recording setup

sauc3 (1-3)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Will there be discounts for equipment? Either way, I will be bringing 1 TV, 1 GC and 1 wii, with the respective games.
Please don't write me down just yet, I still need to register. I'll respond to this post when I am confirmed.
Days 1/2, but 3 if my schedule allows.

On an unrelated note, Plank, I was wondering if we could do an "All Star" draft crew battle, of the 20-14 best players in the room. Opinions? That collection of talent might be the most hyped event there.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
this is g$. i can bring a cube and tv. i'll try to have people in my car bring cubes/wii's

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm bringing 2 cubes and 1 wii (melee) for sure. Depending on how many people drive in my car I will have between 0 and 5 tv's.

DJRome

Smash Hero
does anyone have lots of melee discs? i have a lot of cubes i will bring if the corresponding melee discs are available

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SleepyK
Wii (M) 1-3
Recording set up (M) 1-3
1 Spare Melee Disc

can provide several powerstrips
Powerstrip (1-3)
Powerstrip (1-3)
Extension Cable? (1-3)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
wooooot1!!!! once again thanks for the volunteers guys! this tournament is going to be "hot and amazing" (in the words of the great WoZ)

JoshuaLuskRocks

Smash Rookie
Yo. I can bring one GameCube, and one fully customized BlingCube, for as long as you need them!

EDIT: I will also have 2 copies of Melee with me.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
wii 1-3 B
TV 1-3
recording setup 1-3

just got new pinnacle video transfer and its looking great so ill have a hard drive of 250 gigs attached to it. 250 gigs of pound 4 tourney matches!! D;

and since its a pinnacle video transfer, i can literally walk up to any tv and start recording there and it goes into my hard drive. sop if say

omg ally vs m2k is happening over there!! and no one is recording !! :("

dont fret. ill walk over and recording will start in seconds :)

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I dunno if I can still say if I'm bringing stuff or not since pre-regging for the tourney if over, but before I do if I can, I need to ask something.

The OP says anyone who takes stuff from the venue will be kicked out, but what if I don't make it out of pools/etc and my ride wants to leave early, can I take my Wii or does it have to stay at the venue until the end of the day?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I dunno if I can still say if I'm bringing stuff or not since pre-regging for the tourney if over, but before I do if I can, I need to ask something.

The OP says anyone who takes stuff from the venue will be kicked out, but what if I don't make it out of pools/etc and my ride wants to leave early, can I take my Wii or does it have to stay at the venue until the end of the day?
Just tell Plank before you leave. MAKE SURE YOU TELL PLANK.

don't start disconnecting things beforehand.

Also

1 Wii: 1-3 (B)

Edit: Nvm on the melee. I don't have a memory card lol.

I'll PM Dj rome and ask him if I need one and I may give him a disc.

Top Bottom