• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*POUND* 4 Brawl Results (Full results and brackets in OP)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I would've thought people would be asking for TvC MM's by now...

Triangle.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
At this tournament Ksizzle became a established MK main (MK player with a national medal in singles)

Congrats ma *****.

ADHD

Smash Hero
its whatever now. they're both stupid and it will just start a big argument since im on bad terms with them already

i cant wait this weekend
I can't tell if I was making a joke or not. I should literally count the amount of nados you ABUSED even though half of them didn't work on rainbow cruise.

Ally why don't you ever fall with a grenade into it, or pull a grenade then shield? You have severe weight advantage.

Toneh

Smash Lord
adhd have you tried it. They can go around the nade with the nado lol (the nade is behind snakes back).
Unless they mess up the spacing. You can make a nade fall in if they dip the nado too low tho

ADHD

Smash Hero
adhd have you tried it. They can go around the nade with the nado lol.
Unless they mess up the spacing. You can make a nade fall in if they dip the nado too low tho
I see what you're saying. What if you fall into the nado holding a grenade?

Toneh

Smash Lord
I added somethin last sec, the nades behind u so they can nado at snakes chest and dodge it. Depends how good they space it.
And it goes thru Ftilt

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I can't tell if I was making a joke or not. I should literally count the amount of nados you ABUSED even though half of them didn't work on rainbow cruise.

Ally why don't you ever fall with a grenade into it, or pull a grenade then shield? You have severe weight advantage.
if it was banned thatd be a different story. there were 500 dollars on the line. you're telling me i shouldnt have done that? you are such a simple minded idiot. more simple than my tornado strat

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

Because they can space it so that it hits my foot and dodge the grenade, and it's easy to do too lol.

He did win, they just reported incorrect results.
Nope he didn't if it was bo3, I'd wreck him knowing its only bo3 and not bo5. Ksizzle no mad at me, it's the truth of course!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
why would bo3 or bo5 make someone play differently? thats most ******** thing ive heard.

yeah definitely ally. just like you wrecked me in the bo3 in winners

Overswarm

is laughing at you
why would bo3 or bo5 make someone play differently? thats most ******** thing ive heard.

yeah definitely ally. just like you wrecked me in the bo3 in winners
?

I play differently in bo5 than I do in bo3. In a bo3 you don't have much room for error and have to really push hard. In a bo5, you can use a losing game to your advantage by testing or conditioning your opponent. If you're gonna lose anyway, why not? Repeatedly air dodge into the opponent to see their reaction, run up and spot dodge, run up and roll, run up and shield, dash grab multiple times in a row.... just see how they react, then use the remaining games to win with your new info.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Maybe if you were actually good thatd be cool info

I beat him in the bo3 and he says hed wreck me if t was that. why didnt he wreck me?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Maybe if you were actually good thatd be cool info

I beat him in the bo3 and he says hed wreck me if t was that. why didnt he wreck me?
I'm better than some scrub that can't recognize an obvious strategy's potential based solely off their own personal estimation of that person's skill.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
ahahahahaa ksizzle is still clinging to this ridiculous bo3/bo5 thing? This doesn't even have a remote bearing on me but seeing these posts over and over has gone from amusing to irritating. Listen. You know it was supposed to be bo5; it was in Plank's post.

Now then; even if vgbootcamp screwed up and said it should be bo3, what difference does it make? You didn't do anything about it when it mattered.

If someone cp's you to a banned stage and you agree to it without knowing it, it's your own fault because it's your responsibility to know the stage list at any tournament. It's your responsibility to know what infinites/glitches are banned/legal. It's your responsibility to know the stock count and timer settings. See what I'm getting at? It's your responsibility to know the rules, and that includes the set format. So stop bringing it up because you just keep reminding everyone how you did something stupid and I'd be surprised if anyone had any sympathy remaining for you at this point.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230481
Players are responsible for knowing the rules. No more than the previous match should be replayed in the event of a rule violation and it is recommended that any disputes be brought promptly and quickly to the TO's attention.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Oh well. i wont be missed i guess

i didnt send the convo to woody. im not that messed up.

just cancelled tickets to scsa cuz m2k is having problems so

buh bye

bye ally. all our sets were fun with some gay in them..even if u were sandbagging.

bye wyatt.

Holty

Smash Apprentice
I'm laughing at the few people here mocking ksizzle (including overswarm)...

He placed 4th at Pound 4!!! it was the biggest Brawl tournament ever! It's not like you could do any better either Overswarm, so stop criticising him.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration

He placed 4th at Pound 4!!! it was the biggest Brawl tournament ever! It's not like you could do any better either Overswarm, so stop criticising him.
uh no LOLwasnt the biggest dude prob like 6th or 7th biggest. Genesis, Apex, COT4, and a few others were bigger

Holty

Smash Apprentice
uh no LOLwasnt the biggest dude prob like 6th or 7th biggest. Genesis, Apex, COT4, and a few others were bigger
ahh, i stand corrected. :chuckle:

it's still a massive tournament though! it still shows that kzizzle is very,very decent!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Oh well. i wont be missed i guess

i didnt send the convo to woody. im not that messed up.

just cancelled tickets to scsa cuz m2k is having problems so

buh bye

bye ally. all our sets were fun with some gay in them..even if u were sandbagging.

bye wyatt.
Seriously? You're an amazing player and you're just off and leaving the scene? Because of some drama? Have a little backbone dude, I dunno what happened, but being a quitter because of it just reflects worse on you.

Also, sandbagging or not, that set was amazing. Obviously Ally practices Isai's sandbagging technique.

But if you really must quit... melee?

PS. Nobody interpret this as me taking his side, I just would hate to see another good player just up and quit for (probably) stupid reasons.

I don't think overswarm was insulting him, just providing random bits of info and strategy discussion.

Also, Pound 4 was the biggest SMASH tournament ever, but it was not the biggest Brawl tournament by far. Melee having almost double the Brawl turnout is why it was so large.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Ksiz I don't even know you but if you late hate get to you you're a *****. You used all your tools correctly. You did nothing wrong. Using whorenado is like using snakes tilts. Its necassary. Congrats on your placing. The rest of you stop *****ing. You had a chance to ban meta before and you didn't take it. So you have no right to complain about ****.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
?

I Play Differently In Bo5 Than I Do In Bo3. In A Bo3 You Don't Have Much Room For Error And Have To Really Push Hard. In A Bo5, You Can Use A Losing Game To Your Advantage By Testing Or Conditioning Your Opponent. If You're Gonna Lose Anyway, Why Not? Repeatedly Air Dodge Into The Opponent To See Their Reaction, Run Up And Spot Dodge, Run Up And Roll, Run Up And Shield, Dash Grab Multiple Times In A Row.... Just See How They React, Then Use The Remaining Games To Win With Your New Info.
Teach Me More!!!! :-)

Deez.

Smash Lord
LoL its so funny you never think that the whole smash community were a bunch of females disguised as male cheerleaders and drama queens... ITS A GAME!!! people are going to play to win regardless of how gay it is... when there's money on the line people would do anything... some people are different but not many... I think the only way to settle this is to have a DANCE OFF! lmao... loser moves to another state. that way no more b i t c h i n. XDDD

Top Bottom