• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Hax

Smash Champion
holy crap this thread is still alive lol, this tourney was too good.. i hope this game stays alive cuz brawl is driving me nuts lol. pound 4 ftw so i can **** silent wolf again :) little rascals all day, lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i want to i want to T-T

seriously, i've ALWAYS wanted to go to east coast for smash

then brawl came out and i was like YAY BRAWL

then i played it for a month trying to make it good and i was like T-T brawl

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Gimpy, really, who never even pretended like brawl had a chance of being good?

Edit: I wanna travel for tourneys but can't, we still play Melee so much =(.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Snake is brawl's saving grace!!!

:colorful:
Actually.... yeah, that's the only thing that will make me even touch the game. And I'm laughing that he's top tier.:laugh:

Or at least so amazing people seem to be complaining about him more than people complained about fighting Marth or Sheik in Melee.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
i dont understand what the first thing you said was trying to say

i'm coming to washington for this week, let's play lol
I'm just saying, everyone said give brawl a chance, but I never acted as if it had a chance to begin with due to Melee's perfection.

Also, if anyone in the nation wants to MM for $50 or more, just come out to Seattle and I'd be happy to =O.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket833.gif

Since cort is always kind of a **** online, I figured he deserved getting ***** by mango, both directly in their match and indirectly through his entire coast.

That is all.
He placed higher than you :) Remember when i used marth vs you ? :chuckle: *beats hugs in a friendly match with marth* "try it in the tournament" - Hugo LOL. i miss melee =/ Nice sig also lol

Cort

Apple Head
Since cort is always kind of a **** online, I figured he deserved getting ***** by mango, both directly in their match and indirectly through his entire coast.

That is all.
I beat him in pools on his own coast, that is all that matters

also nice sig

Eggz

Smash Hero
i won gameclucks washington monthlies every time. >________________> crap, that sounds lackluster to the max compared to when mango says

"my names mango, and i won pound 3"

did you guys know that ***** won pound 3?

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
He placed higher than you :) Remember when i used marth vs you ? :chuckle: *beats hugs in a friendly match with marth* "try it in the tournament" - Hugo LOL. i miss melee =/ Nice sig also lol
Yeah I was trying to discourage you from trying marth in tournament, cuz I knew you'd win.

Hell, my bluff worked for a good 2 years before you finally caught on :)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
he seems to 4 stock me often with luigi, i dont get whats so funny about him choosing him lol. hes the best luigi for a reason =P
also geisha
2nd best O_o.

I went Luigi on KMs marth because I'm very familiar with the matchup, I think it was that my Luigi lacks tourney experience against player's of KM's level.

Top Bottom