• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
Does this confirm Circle pad pro? Or else people with the new 3ds xl would have an advantage..

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Shulk's trailer is called "Looks like we don't have a choice!" I wonder if that's a nod to the leak?

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
Well, now that we know more about Shulk, he seems to be another cool character. He can boost some stats. And as soon as I saw that he could see into the future I knew he would get a counter. Let's just hope Dr. Mario gets his Tornado instead of Vaccine FLUDD...

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
From Miiverse:

[List of Monado Arts]
翔 (Jump): higher jumps, lower defense.
疾 (Speed): faster movement, weaker attacks.
盾(Shield): higher defense, slower movement.
斬(Buster): stronger attacks, weaker launch ability.
撃(Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks, lower defense against launching.

justinwing6202

Smash Cadet
NNID
justinwing
3DS FC
5026-5310-0665
LEAK I REAL SHULK'S ART IS IDENTICAL I CALLED IT, I CALLED IT, I CALLED IT!!!!!!

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Metal face was only seen as a shadow and not outright deconfirmed, right guys?
It's just Sakurai hyping up stage bosses, I'm sure at this point.

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
Well since the leak was prove real a few days ago, and now with Shulk's reveal no one can say the leak is fake. Is this thread going to stay open? Maybe a changing the title would be a good idea.

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
And the stages are also the same as in the leak. Corneria, Green Hill. Either it's all or there's more, I like it. And the C-Stick 3ds sounds awesome. I guess I will buy that one :D

Guys, GUYS. So THIS is true as well now?

MEWTWO AND RIDLEY CONFIRMEd?!
We don't know that yet, I hope so. Ninka (who is quoted in this pic) said that they never said anything about Mewtwo, Ridley and Dixie Kong and that this person is adding to their leak, however Ninka did say that their is potentially more characters than the leaked showed us.

Last edited:

Chrollo.

fka president wario
So, is it safe to assume we'll get another character announcement at PAX?

Spire

III
BRoomer
So Mewtwo and Ridley's chances just improved. Maybe we'll get that villains trailer after all.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
So, is it safe to assume we'll get another character announcement at PAX?
i doubt it, i think they will just show the shulk trailer there for the people who have not seen it, since it was 4 am when the direct started over there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom